It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthy Parents = Healthy Kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Anyone else following this guy?

I find him totally right on on most health topics.
edit on Mon Aug 7 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Not into quicky links for clickbaiting.

Could you care to elaborate please for those of us on phones?

Thanks

Warmest

Lags

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
No clue about this thread? What's this guys name? Is he a nutritionist? Voodoo doctor?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
It is called click bait.

a reply to: WUNK22

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

no clickbait, wth? i have been watching his videos for 2-3 years. He talks about health.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Dr. John Bergman.

www.drjohnbergman.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Conan The Usurper

YOUNG healthy parent's, healthy kid's, like anything our reproductive system's age as we age and our best seed is when we are young and NATURALLY virile.

Older parent's, even healthy one's have a higher risk of having sick children and children with genetic defect's also.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

YOUNG healthy parent's, healthy kid's, like anything our reproductive system's age as we age and our best seed is when we are young and NATURALLY virile.

Older parent's, even healthy one's have a higher risk of having sick children and children with genetic defect's also.

Maybe.
But i wanted opinions on the content, in what he says in the video.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

If you're going to link a 40 minute video give us a synopsis.

Hope dude doesn't have kids, he's probably considered obese and the yellow teeth lead me to believe he's a smoker.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

geez, you haven't hear him talk at all or anything he has to say and you are already flaming him based on his appearance.

www.drjohnbergman.com...

"He was propelled into Chiropractic by a severe auto accident he experienced as a young man, that resulted in 2 broken legs, fractured skull and sternum along with several organ injuries. With great personal need and a passion for healing and regenerating Dr. Bergman began studying the body’s recovery process. He obtained his degree as a Doctor of Chiropractic at Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles, eventually becoming an academic teacher at CCCLA. He taught Human Anatomy, Physiology, Biomechanics, and 4 Chiropractic techniques: Full Spine Specific (Palmer Method), Thompson, Diversified, and Extremity Adjusting. Dr. Bergman has an extensive knowledge of human anatomy and physiology that few can match. He successfully runs his clinic “Bergman Family Chiropractic”, that continues to grow serving hundreds of people every week by focusing on corrective methods of healing along with a pediatric development."

Most of his videos don't talk about chiropractics but how to be healthy and remain healthy in general, He got over 500 videos.

edit on Mon Aug 7 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags and source added....IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Conan The Usurper

geez, you haven't hear him talk at all or anything he has to say and you are already flaming him based on his appearance.

"He was propelled into Chiropractic by a severe auto accident he experienced as a young man, that resulted in 2 broken legs, fractured skull and sternum along with several organ injuries. With great personal need and a passion for healing and regenerating Dr. Bergman began studying the body’s recovery process. He obtained his degree as a Doctor of Chiropractic at Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles, eventually becoming an academic teacher at CCCLA. He taught Human Anatomy, Physiology, Biomechanics, and 4 Chiropractic techniques: Full Spine Specific (Palmer Method), Thompson, Diversified, and Extremity Adjusting. Dr. Bergman has an extensive knowledge of human anatomy and physiology that few can match. He successfully runs his clinic “Bergman Family Chiropractic”, that continues to grow serving hundreds of people every week by focusing on corrective methods of healing along with a pediatric development."

Most of his videos don't talk about chiropractics but how to be healthy and remain healthy in general, He got over 500 videos.

I have tended to "blend" with my kids and we learn from each other instead of looking or being pushed out into staring at a screen.

Warmest

Lags
edit on 7-8-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Show your kind kids with your proper words...

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

flaming him based on his appearance.

Well sport, you didn't give me much to go on. The title was healthy parents = healthy babies, and he looks pretty darn unhealthy unless you ascribe to the whole 'healthy at any weight' bs.

He obtained his degree as a Doctor of Chiropractic at Cleveland Chiropractic College

Chiropractors don't hold medical degrees. Not impressed.

Yeah, that's the problem. He's discussing things he probably knows nothing about. His schooling isn't enough to make him an authority on the subject, or even someone to pay attention to.

He's a car salesman trying to design a car.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

all this flaming without watching a single video! kind of unbelievable? You are discrediting him for what reasons exactly ?

"Chiropractors don't hold medical degrees. Not impressed."

so medical degrees impress you? Basically it takes longer to get a degree in chiropractics vs a medical one. Roughly 2419 vs 2407 hours.

edit on 7-8-2017 by Conan The Usurper because: hours

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

all this flaming without watching a single video!

No flaming. I watched enough. Tell me what he says, I'm not watching 40 minutes.

Basically it takes longer to get a degree in chiropractics vs a medical one.

OK, show me. Chiropractors aren't doctors. It can take as long as you want, it doesn't mean they're an authority.

The guy isn't qualified to speak on these things, he's a chiropractor. It's not a REAL doctorate, and someone with a REAL doctorate in a certain field isn't going to pretend to know everything in other fields.

Have fun and carry on with your nonsense.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

God, the rudeness here lol. Pathetic.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Hey, now...

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

join