It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question Regarding Aliens & Governments.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hi ATS,
I am a long member of the forums, and have seen many intriguing posts over the last few years.
The reason I am posting this is because after watching several really really good programs/documentaries, I've came to the conclusion that Alien/Extra-Terrestrial life is being hidden & it has been for a very long time.
My Question to you all, is if anything, what is going to bring them to turn round and actually give the people of our world the truth, because if you do your research it is so plain to see.

(To save a few questions, you should all watch Unacknowledged & UFOs The Lost Evidence, very good information in both of these shows)

Thanks for reading, any ideas welcome.

--
ThatsAUfo

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatsAUfo

Short answer: They won't ever turn around and disclose, at least if you ask me. Because if we really have been or are being visited, then whatever is going on is absolutely beyond any government's control. And governments, especially intelligence services, don't like things they can't "control".

If ET is out there (or around here), they will play the game according to their own rules and probably wouldn't officially interfere with us as long as we pose no threat to them. And why would they? They or their technological AI offsprings would probably be silent observers just gathering data. Whatever their civilization would need, they could get elsewhere in the universe as well, so there's no need to invade or publicly get in contact with us.

We might get a SETI signal someday that will force governments to ackknowledge the existence of ETI, but otherwise I doubt that anything will ever be disclosed. Disclaimer: all of the above is of course just my personal opinion...

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

It would be pretty hard for any western government to admit they have been lying for the last "X" number of years.. Even when they are caught red handed they usually have a fall guy ...

The awareness of UFO's and extraterrestrials in the last 50 or 70 years has increased by several orders of magnitude... and will probably continue to increase until no one will need an official proclamation from some government agency that has been known to lie.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

Hi jeep3r,
Thanks for the reply,
I understand what you are saying; but even if we got a SETI signal I sill highly doubt they would disclose any information, I saw something that stated the UFO Issue was actually ranked higher than the H Bomb, and if you didn't know the CIA was actually founded just 3 weeks after Roswell - which is crazy. Look into Area 52 as well, there's rumoured to be areas there that still to this day even top Military personels are not allowed to go. Again, mind blowing. Then you look at the work done by people like Tesla as an example. He had an idea that would have given the entire world free energy, only to have his funding taking away by Edison due to the fact there would be no way to profit of his work, which is disgusting & wrong. When you look at everything going on in this world it is impossible to acknowledge that there is some very very big things going wrong at almost every level. We are being held back by governments that promise us the world every 4 years, I just can not understand why nobody has tried to stand forward and put a stop to it completely, there is so much that goes and and gets left behind in the winds.

ThatsAUfo

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

It would be pretty hard for any western government to admit they have been lying for the last "X" number of years.. Even when they are caught red handed they usually have a fall guy ...

The awareness of UFO's and extraterrestrials in the last 50 or 70 years has increased by several orders of magnitude... and will probably continue to increase until no one will need an official proclamation from some government agency that has been known to lie.

Oh yeah, of course it would be; non the less it was a huge achievement if you saw what happened with the Hillsborough Case; justice was done after over 20 years of secrets, there's actually more evidence for extra-terrestrials in this generation than there is for black holes believe it or not, yet they still deny any interaction with any of the races. Crazy to think.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I have spent about 1/3 of my life into research on UFO's.I stopped
when I realized that nearly everything related to this topic led me
down the pathway to the occult.I do believe in UFO's BUT,I believe
them to be inter-dimensional,NOT extraterrestrial.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if we woke up one morning with a UFO
landing near by us.I would expect some to embrace these entities
as our long lost space brothers.I will not be one of those types of people.
If I see a UFO,I will be running from it,not toward it!

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I don't get why people think that aliens would only talk to our governments, and somehow agree to not 'disclose' themselves to anyone but the powers-that-be.

I mean, seriously, is this how first contact goes?

- Aliens (to government): HI, we're here from Zaxon 12, we've got awesome technology and want to share!
- Government: Awesome! Let's see that technology.
- Aliens: We want to share it with the world!
- Government: Well, um, no-normal people couldn't handle that. Just tell us.
- Aliens: Really? We've studied your society and people, in general, seem like they'd be OK with us.
- Government: Nope. We are smart, people are dumb. Just tell us.
- Aliens: Well, ok, but can we at least buzz around the world now and then to tease people?
- Government: Well, sure!

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TommyD1966
I don't get why people think that aliens would only talk to our governments, and somehow agree to not 'disclose' themselves to anyone but the powers-that-be.

- Aliens (to government): HI, we're here from Zaxon 12, we've got awesome technology and want to share!
- Aliens: Really? We've studied your society and people, in general, seem like they'd be OK with us.
- Aliens: Well, ok, but can we at least buzz around the world now and then to tease people?

Do your research my friend. I seriously recommend you watch Unacknowledged, as a skeptic i'm sure this program will change your mind more than any other will, go ahead and watch it then get back to me.You may understand this subject a little more then.
Thanks,
Cal

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I have spent about 1/3 of my life into research on UFO's.I stopped
when I realized that nearly everything related to this topic led me
down the pathway to the occult.I do believe in UFO's BUT,I believe
them to be inter-dimensional,NOT extraterrestrial.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if we woke up one morning with a UFO
landing near by us.I would expect some to embrace these entities
as our long lost space brothers.I will not be one of those types of people.
If I see a UFO,I will be running from it,not toward it!

Interesting.
I too have done a lot of research over my life on UFOs, it's impossible to believe we are alone in the universe, also impossible to think that no one in the universe has mastered space travel, when you look at some of the work tesla achieved, it's impossible to believe no one else out there has achieved this before us. I personally wouldn't run, because if they have been able to get here for such a long time - and let's be honest if they are coming here, it wouldn't be a 'recent' thing. They would have attacked a long time ago had they been hostile.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Unacknowledged. Steven Greer.

Um, nope.

If you buy into that you've not been around ufology or this website very long.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatsAUfo

originally posted by: TommyD1966

Do your research my friend. I seriously recommend you watch Unacknowledged, as a skeptic i'm sure this program will change your mind more than any other will, go ahead and watch it then get back to me.You may understand this subject a little more then.
Thanks,
Cal

I have, and come to the conclusion we are not being visited.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TommyD1966

Hmm, well explain all of the testimonies for me then please?
He actually explains a lot of things in Unacknowledged, compared to his older film - Sirius.

And as a matter of fact, i'm 19 years old & signed up for this website in 2011, I've been fascinated by ufology since the age of 9 to be quite honest with you, it's silly these days to think we are alone in the universe.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

How about the other show I said to watch - UFOs The Lost Evidence?
Particular the episode about Area 52, or Ancient UFO Landings, both good tbh with you.

I'm not here to discredit anyones beliefs, because that's against me, but I am here to say keep your eyes open, real eyes realize real lies my friend.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Greer is one of the top fakers, hoaxers, charlatans, etc in the business. Has been for a long, long time now and anything he has to say on UFOs/Aliens, should be instantly labeled as fake or he's out for money. More than likely both.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Believable,
Non the less some of the things he speaks about in Unacknowledged are sensible - Such as Roswell, he even released FBI documents to essentially prove something happened there, which actually became the #1 visited document on the FBI vault.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Do your research my friend.

you should all watch Unacknowledged & UFOs The Lost Evidence, very good information in both of these shows

what in these is so revolutionary towards UFOlogy that it requires people to shut down their brains and watch them?

there's actually more evidence for extra-terrestrials in this generation than there is for black holes believe it or not, yet they still deny any interaction with any of the races. Crazy to think.

There is no evidence that points to ET as being the only cause.

edit on 6-8-2017 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

My next few weeks are busy but I will try to remember and watch some. Please do not take this as an insult. At 19 we are all dumb. I was dumb at 19, and I was very mature for my age and my IQ is genius level. I do not say that to brag, but to say we ALL are dumb at 19, even those of us who are smart. As you age you will see things different, that is not to say your views will change, they may not, but in another 19 years you will understand what I mean. I actually wish we were being visited, it would make things more exciting.

The UFO community has a lot of people who have a vested interest in twisting things or lying, it's their livelihood. Not to say they all do, but there are a lot of charlatans. So even as a believer, be a skeptic of individual claims.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Believable,
Non the less some of the things he speaks about in Unacknowledged are sensible - Such as Roswell, he even released FBI documents to essentially prove something happened there, which actually became the #1 visited document on the FBI vault.

SOMETHING does not = aliens.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Believable,

OMG, a document someone sent the FBI.

What is so special about that?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I have a question for you, why have we not gone back to the moon?
I have heard of "official stories" of no money,blah,blah,blah...
Then,I have heard of conspiracy stories of being ordered by ET's not
to come back to the moon or else!
When I have more time I might even tell you what I think these ET's are,
in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join