It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Hunting the Fast Movers*... back to the past!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I came across this post before (even posted the pics on this forum) and eventually wrote it off as too suspicious to take seriously.

Putting a rocket engine and fuel on something like this to reach orbit doesn't make sense, but maybe sub-orbital does?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Wirehead:

Correct. Getting to orbital speed with a single stage and conventional propellants is arguably not possible. Intelligent, well informed people argue back and forth on it.

However, getting to, let's say, 1/3 of orbital speed with a single stage is unquestionably possible. That's all we're talking about here.

a reply to: wirehead

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: GrumpyBollocks
a reply to: SpeedFanatic

Hi SF,

Yeah I'm fully aware of the Tikaboo sighting, pity they weren't alert enough to get imagery

As for the other pics, I was never happy with folks saying "that's definitely a SR-71 or A12" , even accounting for varying angles (bank / turn etc) the proportions are wrong, nose is too long to the canopy, nacelles are too short and above the fuselage line. see comparison pic below

It looks different but if the SR-71 was banked slightly the left engine and wing higher than the right its not far off. If you squash the SR-71 a bit it pulls the proportions in. Not an exact match but too similar IMO to be a different craft.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I don't get this bit:

Pattern became clear enough – It comes in high, very high over Cornwall, gets lower over wales and hits Scotland at altitudes low enough to be visible. We decided we should start to organize a hill walking holiday.

It makes more sense to come in over the northern north atlantic and land directly in Scotland, why come in over Cornwall, Wales (then no sightings over Cumbria and Northern England) before arriving in Scotland?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
Well, this is an interesting little piece of detective work from a British group that that I’ve not heard of before.

Hmmm .. quick to heap praise much?

Whnever I sit down to reverse engineer a supposed “black” project, one of the first things I look for is internal consistency in the story. This story has a lot of internal consistency.

I disagree...and your analysis of supposed black projects always seems to find one regardless of evidence.

I can’t say anything definitive about the authenticity of the photos, but the 3 that show a wedge shaped craft all seem to my eye to show the same shape as seen from slightly different angles.

The wedge shaped top left pic is BLATANTLY the underside of a Typhoon with edits.
It's not even a good photoshop as you can see the blurring and remnants.... you can even see the same characteristic notch visible in pics such as www.flickr.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

No sighting of the actual plane but I've heard the deep low rumbling and they described exactly as I did like a freight train but in the sky.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Also re-read 2495's posts - they may remind you of someone who used to post here.

Who? PM if you like, but I'm thinking the dude who got into a fight with an alien....

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

a reply to: SpeedFanatic

Hi SF,

Yeah I'm fully aware of the Tikaboo sighting, pity they weren't alert enough to get imagery

As for the other pics, I was never happy with folks saying "that's definitely a SR-71 or A12" , even accounting for varying angles (bank / turn etc) the proportions are wrong, nose is too long to the canopy, nacelles are too short and above the fuselage line. see comparison pic below

It looks different but if the SR-71 was banked slightly the left engine and wing higher than the right its not far off. If you squash the SR-71 a bit it pulls the proportions in. Not an exact match but too similar IMO to be a different craft.

Yes the similarity is obvious but if you squash the sr71 in to match the nacelle length, as in that picture, the nose is still longer than any 71 or A12 nose, imagine how long it would look unsquashed! the key is the tip of the nose to the canopy bump, a squashed 71 or A12 would show a shorter nose not a longer one

Most of the descriptions of the various fastmovers around Scotland / Wales / north sea at that time indicate a long airframe, twin engine nacelles, high sweep angle and so SOMETHING matching that basic design was around and it certainly wasn't 71's or A12.

That last picture to me seems to be a smaller airframe than a 71, being purely a profile doesn't help but it simply doesn't sit right as a squashed picture, too many inconsistencies.

and yes the first of the pic is a pshopped Typhoon, couple of the other are smack on for at least on platform seen at the time up there (and NOT at Machrihanish) lol
edit on 7-8-2017 by GrumpyBollocks because: .

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

The top left picture looks too wide and fake, I was expecting a more slender shape like the X-43 was all I was thinking. The middle picture does seem more like the X-43 shape but is too pixelated and blurred to make comments either way.
edit on 7-8-2017 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: C0bzz

Also re-read 2495's posts - they may remind you of someone who used to post here.

Who? PM if you like, but I'm thinking the dude who got into a fight with an alien....

lol....wut? you have a link i'd be interested in reading that fight

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

originally posted by: C0bzz

lol....wut? you have a link i'd be interested in reading that fight

Same here I wouldn't mind reading that.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread really interesting read. I like the fact the Uk plays a role is the 'fast movers' it's gives me slight hope that one day I might witness something I shouldn't. I often visit Scotland as much as a I can and I always dream of when I'm walking in the hills and especially camping out at night they something is going to show its face to me.

Now Scotland is quite mountainous but still has some sparsely populated areas so I would imagine it's quite easy to have an airfield out of the way to land these fast movers. The only one I've looked into or have thought that I wouldn't mind spying on for a week or two is Cambeltown airport located on the west coast of Scotland I've heard rumours about that place but from what I've recently read it's now a civilian airfield too so I doubt they use it for anything secret any more

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Thanks for the thread really interesting read. I like the fact the Uk plays a role is the 'fast movers' it's gives me slight hope that one day I might witness something I shouldn't. I often visit Scotland as much as a I can and I always dream of when I'm walking in the hills and especially camping out at night they something is going to show its face to me.

Now Scotland is quite mountainous but still has some sparsely populated areas so I would imagine it's quite easy to have an airfield out of the way to land these fast movers. The only one I've looked into or have thought that I wouldn't mind spying on for a week or two is Cambeltown airport located on the west coast of Scotland I've heard rumours about that place but from what I've recently read it's now a civilian airfield too so I doubt they use it for anything secret any more

Campbeltown was Machrihanish wasn't it I'm pretty sure that's just civil planes now the odd flight to Glasgow from what I last read. I think the best ones to watch would be Lossiemouth and Leuchars now really. That's the one thing I don't understand in the OP is the C17 coming in wheels down over Girvan at that time Machrihanish would've been operational so no need to go over Girvan. Or if it was after Machrihanish closed then Lossiemouth and Leuchars make more sense.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

In descending order of fame/notoriety.

Phil Schneider was allegedly a government geologist who got into a battle with hordes of grey aliens. Luckily he had a side-arm and was able to fend them off. They killed the US special forces and he was lucky to only lose a finger in his rope escape from the caverns. He later died in controversial circumstances.

Derel Sims called himself 'Alien Hunter' and was the scourge of the evil greys for a few years. High speed pursuits through cities were his day to day and his samurai sword brought fear to the invaders.

Bob Collins iirc had a few encounters and despatched them with his sword before collecting samples of their blood. Badass.

I think the member was really alluding to an ATS member who charted a very similar course to '2495.' ATS search for 'forever men.'

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Derel sims is classic. The guy wears a cowboy hat and waits in abductees homes at night to ambush greys with his samurai sword. Actually claims he has attacked a grey with his sword. He also gives abductee children grey self defense lessons and advice inclyding poking greys in the eyes.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I love the guy's creativity. One of his radio interviews was epic in the way he put it all out there. A real character

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GrumpyBollocks

Glad to see your posts here. Thank you!
Three questions.

Look here, it is your quote:

that platform was on the ground in Scotland at least 3 times during the time they indicated, the nose design is fine for very high speed (remember X43a)

From my understanding and contact with an old service friend (RAF) it and another bigger platform were regular visitors to Scotland during testing, from his description the yanks managing the european sections of the development were amazed at the success of both and hence it went into limited operational usage in the ME and further afield but no UK personnel were allowed anywhere near either and even the ATC's were swapped out for yanks when those beauties were in town.

Were both of the platforms a manned birds? Were both flying during 90s?

On the other note. Is the Swiss guys "Fastmover" sighted from Tikaboo in 1999(link to their sighting: www.dreamlandresort.com...) related to these birds from your above quote?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I remember in one interview he claimed a alien was masquerading as a demon to frighten the kids so he posted up in the kids room and when the alien came through the wall he brandished his sword and said "you dont scare me alien! git! Git or ill cut you!" and according to him the alien went nope and went back through the wall to never bother the poor little girl again!

Hey hes an ex fbi field agent would a guy like that ever lie.
edit on 7-8-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Also dont forget that doctor who wrestled a alien in the woods that killed his dog and then took the alien home but it came back to life and berated him with a squeeky voice that sounded like someone rubbing a balloon together. But if course the alien mysteriously disappearded. 🙊
edit on 7-8-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Also dont forget that doctor who wrestled a alien in the woods that killed his dog and then took the alien home but it came back to life and berated him with a squeeky voice that sounded like someone rubbing a balloon together. But if course the alien mysteriously disappearded. 🙊

Just happened to disappear as the acid wore off I reckon.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join