It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is The Silent Shiva; Destroyer & Transformer: Thomas Wictor

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I've recently come across some of the ideas and understandings of a man with a most remarkable mind.
His name is Thomas Wictor...and while I know very little about him, his explanation of current Trump strategy strikes me as very interesting...and well worth a serious read and consideration by folks on both sides of the political aisle.

(1) Donald Trump is the Silent Shiva. Destroyer and Transformer. But never acknowledging it.

(2) President Trump has accomplished more than any other president in terms of destroying and transforming his enemies.

(3) Why don't you know about this? Because Trump wants unity. Bragging about his victories will create bitterness.

(4) The last of Trump's enemies is the mainstream press. All the others were destroyed and/or transformed.

(5) Trump has begun the process of destroying-transforming the press. He won't announce his victory.

(6) First, let's recap.
After Trump was elected but before he was sworn in, there were intelligence leaks.

(7) Trump carried out his own sting: He met with intelligence officials for a briefing without telling his staff WHO the men were.

(8) Minutes after the meeting was over, a distorted version of events was leaked.
Thus Trump identified intelligence leakers.

(9) After he became president, Trump made Steve Bannon a member of the National Security Council (NSC).

(10) General Michael Flynn had created a non-official cover (NOC) persona that was pro-Erdogan and pro-Putin.

(11) The Flynn firing allowed Bannon to identify REAL leakers by using barium meals or canary traps.

(12) Flynn was the architect of this counter-intelligence operation. The REAL leakers were quickly identified.

(13) That's why there have been NO national-security leaks of consequences since Trump took office.

(14) The Democrats promised to do everything in their power to obstruct Trump.

(15) That's over.

Democrats Forgo Stall Tactics, Senate Confirms 65 Trump Nominees

freebeacon.com...

twitter.com...

CONTINUED (Next Post)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
(16) Both President George W. Bush and President Obama were plagued by leaks about their counter-terrorism efforts.

(17) Two stories we KNOW about: General John W. Nicholson Jr. ordered the delivery of a GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB).

(18) That information was not leaked.
Nicholson then ordered the MOAB used, on April 13, 2017.

(19) The press sneers that the wrong weapon was used, since the tunnels still exist.

Questions for US military after doubt cast on efficiency of Afghan bombing

www.theguardian.com...

(20) Well, the Indians know what the REAL target was.

500 Pakistanis including ISI officers blown up in mammoth Afghan bombing by US

www.oneindia.com...

(21) No leaks. Not a peep.

(22) We dropped Arab commandos behind enemy lines in Syria.
www.youtube.com...

(23) A totally successful surprise attack.
No leaks. The military is behind Trump.

(24) Trump let the Republicans flail away at fulfilling their promises.
They failed, of course.

(25) Now Trump will use executive orders.

Trump studying executive action on healthcare, senator Rand Paul says

www.reuters.com...

CONT. NEXT POST....

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Heh, it'd be a trip if there were some Shiva worshippers among those 4chan guys who use the Pepe memes. Some of them already worship that Egyptian frog god of chaos. Whether it's jokingly or not, I can't really tell.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
(26) The Republicans can't complain. Trump put them in the driver's seat, and they flipped the car, ejecting themselves.

(27) Republicans are now going after the Never Trump wing of their party.

'Conscience of a Conservative' ghostwriter's son denounces Jeff Flake for being a 'hypocrite'

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

(28) Trump has destroyed-transformed ALL of the above--without a word.
THAT is his secret. He doesn't crow over the BIG things.

(29) The only domestic enemy left is the mainstream media.
There's no "deep state," and McMaster isn't "leading a coup."

(30) The "leaking" of the president's phone calls was simply to provide context for Attorney Sessions's press conference.

(31) I watched "legal experts" say that Trump can't go after the press for publishing classified information.
That's not true.

(32) The Supreme Court ruling Near v. Minnesota, 283 U.S. 697 (1931) stated that the press DOES have restraints.

(33) The press does not have a constitutional right to HINDER or DELIBERATELY OBSTRUCT the government.

(34) The transcripts leaked to the Washington Post were not real.
twitter.com...

35) Those "mistakes" are called "leak markers."
The person who leaked the transcripts can prove his or her authorship.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Interesting theory.

Plausible.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I agree with all of your points, however I do not exclusively attribute them to Trump, I believe there is a high level network of White Hats that are standing against the insidious NWO agenda.

To me Trump represents them and is doing a hell of a job playing his role in the 4D chess game we are witnessing.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I follow Thomas on twitter, and while he is interesting , he gives Trump far more credit than he deserves. I think Trump is sincere in wanting to help his country how he sees fit ( and why he was voted in )... but Trump is not nearly as intelligent and strategically minded as Thomas makes him out to be . I think Thomas is delusional to some extent, after reading many of his tweets .
edit on 5-8-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thomas is as goofy as Trump.

www.thomaswictor.com...

He has no inside info. He's a hack/blogger. But that Music Man bass is a beauty.
edit on 5-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Very interesting. Definitely worth the read and consideration. Thx.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I am coming to know why ATSers often warn against following the white rabbit, or going down the rabbit hole. Thomas Wictor is deep in.

Trump is the figurehead for dismantling the post WWII American vision of NWO.

Shiva-esque destruction. Then what? Power vacuum. Filled by Zionism.

U.S. will be a colony of Israel. We are all Zionists now, even KKK and neo-Nazis. Neo-Nazi Israel Firsters, cool. Yaaaa Trump.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I guess routing out the leaks is pretty intelligence.

I know it happens on a street level so I am only assuming guys at this level are well aware of this tactic as well.

Hell the meme circulates FB and Twitter regularly, "telling someone a lie to see who they tell" type of deal.

Oh, I can tell you from experience that the military is solidly behind Trump. Tim Kennedy is pretty outspoken about re-enlisting due to the change in presidency and the veteran community is very outspoken about it. My mentor at school is a black 21 year Airforce pilot (retired) and he openly supports Trump.
edit on 5-8-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Honestly, I would say that the Jewish community as well as La Cosa Nostra are more than likely solidly behind a Trump victory.

I mean seriously the guy rebuilt NY.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

(2) President Trump has accomplished more than any other president in terms of destroying and transforming his enemies.

either a not very good troll or somebody so delusional reality has collapsed on itself.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
I follow Thomas on twitter, and while he is interesting , he gives Trump far more credit than he deserves. I think Trump is sincere in wanting to help his country how he sees fit ( and why he was voted in )... but Trump is not nearly as intelligent and strategically minded as Thomas makes him out to be . I think Thomas is delusional to some extent, after reading many of his tweets .

Two scenarios for the multi billionaire who defeated the entire GOP field, then went on to record a sensational victory of Hillary Clinton, all in the face of an establishment and media doing everything they could to stop him:

1) He is a buffoon, who speaks in simple sentences, doesn't understand anything, has dementia and is out of his depth.
2) He knows exactly what he is doing and there is a plan being executed.

I'll leave it to others to work out which is the more plausible.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Going to go with bumbling buffoon who haphazardly stumbled into the White House against all odds.
edit on 5-8-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
So there really IS A PLAN afterall !!

Corrals and comfort zones.

Psychiatrists and jealousy therapy.

Clinical psychology and group meetings.

Shrunken Amygdala treatments.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
THOMAS WICTOR QUOTES FROM OP THREAD CONTINUED:

(34) The transcripts leaked to the Washington Post were not real.
twitter.com...

(35) Those "mistakes" are called "leak markers."
The person who leaked the transcripts can prove his or her authorship.

(36) If the White House has recordings of journalists saying that they want to use this material to HINDER Trump, that's the end.

(37) But.
The Silent Destroyer-Transformer will not go public after he destroys-transforms the press.

(38) Doing so would be counterproductive.
It's time to see the big picture.
Your fear is completely misplaced.

(39) The Silent Destroyer-Transformer will always win.
Always.
So be happy.

(40) UPDATE: That was fast! I just heard on Fox News that Jeff Sessions scared the hell out of the press.

(41) The announcement that our best spy catchers are now being used to find leakers has had a "chilling effect."

(42) So the destruction-transformation has already begun.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Third possibility is that he doesn't even have to be the architect, but a collaborator because he is smart enough to see the writing on the wall and know we are in a lot of trouble if the swamp isn't sufficiently drained.

He works with the in-group to strike back and plays his part in the plan.

His tweets seem sometimes to me to be too well-timed to be a bug, rather they seem almost a feature.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Going to go with bumbling buffoon who haphazardly stumbled into the White House against all odds.

Go for whatever makes you feel comfortable, however unlikely.
There is a good article for you to read here:
www.emotionalcompetency.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Third possibility is that he doesn't even have to be the architect, but a collaborator because he is smart enough to see the writing on the wall and know we are in a lot of trouble if the swamp isn't sufficiently drained.

He works with the in-group to strike back and plays his part in the plan.

His tweets seem sometimes to me to be too well-timed to be a bug, rather they seem almost a feature.

Possibly yes. It's been an interesting little side note how quiet Bannon has been since day 1.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join