It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch Sends Legal Notice on Behalf of Election Integrity Project California

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Well, apparently there is a reason that so many blue states might want to refuse cooperation in verifying our voting integrity in the Republic.

Seems there are more registered voters in some counties than people who are actually eligible to vote.

Notice Los Angeles County, Maxine Waters district.

The letter is sent on behalf of the Election Integrity Project California, Inc., as well as 21 individual registered California voters. The letter noted that 11 California counties have more registered voters than voting-age citizens: Imperial (102%), Lassen (102%), Los Angeles (112%), Monterey (104%), San Diego (138%), San Francisco (114%), San Mateo (111%), Santa Cruz (109%), Solano (111%), Stanislaus (102%), and Yolo (110%). The letter also noted that Los Angeles County officials "informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age."

[url=http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Warning-to-CA-SOS--Clean-up-Your-Voter-Lists-or-Face-Lawsuite.html?soid=1120385194927&aid=fZCzHYJdIis]Source[/ url]

Don't know why the link won't work, if anyone can help me out, it would be much appreciated. Tried it twice and nothing. I will just post the raw link.

myemail.constantcontact.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
What excuse will we see posted here shortly?

Clerical errors would be my guess.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Looks like Trump was right....again.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Don't care what party it is. If you allow your country to be compromised by cheating or illegally rigging an election, your country has now become a banana Republic. This is third world *snip* here. Not something you would expect from a so called free nation that preaches to the rest of the world the virtues of democracy?
edit on 5-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
So, can we give Trump the popular vote?

He missed it by only about 2 hundred thousand.

edit on 8 5 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Don't care what party it is. If you allow your country to be compromised by cheating or illegally rigging an election, your country has now become a banana Republic. This is third world *snip* here. Not something you would expect from a so called free nation that preaches to the rest of the world the virtues of democracy?

The true reason why this is allow or to happen is because of the "paper money". It is worthless, and so are the votes. It will be said at the "end of times" NOTHING MATTERS NOW.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
So, can we give Trump the popular vote?

He missed it by only about 2 hundred thousand.

Well he missed it by 3 million I believe, but yes I think if the numbers above are accurate Hillary got millions of illegal votes - way more than 3m.

Not that the nationwide popular vote matters even in the slightest.

The difference could I guess be explained in terms of when the last census was taken to determine people of voting age, vs current population... but even then those numbers could easily be verified against subsequent immigration and population ageing.

That California seems so keen to block any scrutiny should be of concern to all.
edit on 5/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I wouldn't be surprised if same thing happens in all the blue states.

Popular vote my a$$.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

The true reason why this is allow or to happen is because of the "paper money". It is worthless, and so are the votes. It will be said at the "end of times" NOTHING MATTERS NOW.

Agreed the money is worthless. But the votes, I disagree. Trump has been the first president elected by the people who wasn't groomed to be a puppet. The US hasn't had a President since Kennedy who was willing to expose the corruption. How else can you explain the horror of the Ministry of Truth(MSM) and those who are initiates of the word? I am not saying Trump is perfect by any means. But he damn sure exposed the Deep State that on this so called conspiracy forum everyone talks about. Yet, even after it has been exposed the same politically biased puppets still refuse to unlock their shackles?

All I see is people who seem to like to bitch and moan and seem to enjoy being slaves, kind of like the Stepford wives, or people so used to be in an abusive relationship, they are afraid to do anything about it.

The votes are only useless if we allow them to select who we get to vote for. WE have the power to change that.
edit on 5-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I wonder how many are repeats, illegals or dead. Some may be made-up or outside their district as well.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I wonder how many are repeats, illegals or dead. Some may be made-up or outside their district as well.

I have no doubt a lot of dead people will be on the voter registration rolls... so yes, that could explain it.

What I would expect to see in terms of analysis is the actual vote totals as a percentage of the registrations broken down by region... we SHOULD see a correlation between the delta of registrations vs voting age citizens and turnout percentages.

e.g LA has something like a +12% delta whereas San Diego has a +38% delta.
I would expect to see higher turnout % in LA.

edit on 5/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

At least this time they can't blame the Russians.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

At least this time they can't blame the Russians.

Maybe the Russians tampered with the totals.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Agreed the money is worthless. But the votes, I disagree. Trump has been the first president elected by the people who wasn't groomed to be a puppet. The US hasn't had a President since Kennedy who was willing to expose the corruption. How else can you explain the horror of the Ministry of Truth(MSM) and those who are initiates of the word? I am not saying Trump is perfect by any means. But he damn sure exposed the Deep State that on this so called conspiracy forum everyone talks about. Yet, even after it has been exposed the same politically biased puppets still refuse to unlock their shackles?

All I see is people who seem to like to bitch and moan and seem to enjoy being slaves, kind of like the Stepford wives, or people so used to be in an abusive relationship, they are afraid to do anything about it.

The votes are only useless if we allow them to select who we get to vote for. WE have the power to change that.

Well at least I gave you a star. More and more frequently I see the common sense comments with no stars to be had.

Truth smarts I guess. Or maybe it's willful disconnect and ignorance.. hard to say.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Hell NO!!

The damned Russians did it!! LOL

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Truth is (link), the state was registering the illegals to vote when they got driver's licenses.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
A letter is sent by a right-wing group alledging unsubstantiated BS.

RIght-wingers immediately assume that a) every statement in the letter is factual and b) it proves every one of their insane fantasies especially the ones where c) Trump had a "great win" rather than only getting 46% of the popular vote.

Yep, it must be a Saturday.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
AJC : Georgia effort to clean up state’s voter rolls underway

Georgia’s biennial effort to clean up the state’s voter rolls got underway weeks ago, with address confirmation notices going out to hundreds of thousands of residents across metro Atlanta and the state.

The action in many ways is routine, while also an important part of the elections process. It ensures an accurate and current voter registration list, a central goal for every state in the nation and required under federal law.

Over the same time period, the report notes that the state removed almost 732,800 people from the rolls — about 12 percent of registered voters. Three-quarters of these voters were dropped because they had moved out of their local county, although state officials said it was possible that these voters might have moved to another Georgia county and re-registered. Less than 2 percent were dropped because they had failed to return a confirmation notice.

I guess we should recount Georgia then ... obviously Trump's win here was based on bad votes since he only won by 200,000 or so.

Or ... could it be that voter registration rolls are always changing and must be occasionally purged?

Could it be that it is a known fact nationwide that voter rolls often have to be corrected (by Federal law)?

Oh no, that's too logical and doesn't feed silly beliefs about Trump.

edit on 5-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Now they complain?

Its a little late. But, gotta keep up appearances.

Where was the outrage when california election workers were spotted in other states signing up illegal aliens? There were threads here. There was also a thread with pics of shredding company trucks outside election offices in LA(?) was it?

I bet they don't mention that though. Just OMG, the Outrage!. I wonder how many other states have more voters than they are supposed to?

Edit: Image of the shredding truck...

Twitter

Edit:At the time viral video of election fraud...

edit on 5-8-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Being from Georgia , USA , every state has to purge voter lists. However , that doesnt mean we had a tally of 144% over registered voters like California. And nowhere in the article does it say as such. This , like always , is a preventative measure .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join