It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter CENSORS Eric Trump’s Drudge Tweet showing great American job numbers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Looks like Twitter management suffers from clinical jealousy and they take their orders seriously !!

Apparently they got caught this time.

Seems some other Tweets from other "sources" did not get zonked.

But yes, jobs reports ARE "sensitive" material !!

Twitter CENSORS Eric Trump’s Drudge Tweet showing great American job numbers

Intellihub Editors Note: Amazingly, mainstream media outlets such as The Hill are actually reporting that Eric Trump is “claiming” Twitter censored him. In reality, the evidence is publicly available and undeniable.

Eric Trump on Friday exposed Twitter had censored a news story he shared showing great American job numbers.

In a Friday message to his followers, Trump showed how a tweet he shared from the Drudge Report Twitter account was blocked and labeled “potentially sensitive content.”

“Why are my tweets about jobs and the economy being censored?” Trump asked

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Social engineering media.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

This left-wing censorship is insane!
Didn't Eric Trump just write "Jobs, Jobs, Jobs"?
edit on 4-8-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I wonder how many positive Trump-related Tweets simply don't reach their intended audience?

If you can't fight them, BEAT THEM. Start your own instant communications network. Wouldn't cost much, by Trump standards.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Jobs is what they worry the most about.

The less the better !!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

yeah...looks like conservative spam to Twitter this year. Last year, it would have been given an automatic bolder typeface.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

When all the wrong people want to take somebody down I always want to root for them. Twitter, Facebook... many monopolies that benefit from government protection. The next arm of the state media.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Jobs? Employment? Are those trigger words now?

Those who don't believe they should be required to be employed get bad vibes when those words are mentioned. I have some relatives in that crowd.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Jobs is what they worry the most about.

The less the better !!

The next step in making Trump seem illegitimate is the raise in interest rates from the Fed and a downturn in the economy. All planned. Obama good, next president bad. Artificially low interests rates for years.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It wasn't that long ago that the 'jobs created' numbers and 'unemployment' were being disputed while Obama was still in office.

Let me explain if you're not following: What was being said then was that any new jobs created were either minimum-wage, less than 40 hours per week jobs, or weren't actually job openings at all, but rather ads for jobs that may or may not need to be filled at some point in the future, with no real job available at the time. Unemployment numbers going down was argued that people were giving up on looking for jobs rather than actually finding a job.

So, what was being argued by the right back then was that these numbers claiming more jobs had been created and unemployment was down under Obama weren't realistic and were only being inflated to show a false economic recovery. Now that Trump is in, now it's suddenly a good thing and they're realistic numbers?

I'm not right or left, for or against Trump. I just want some consistency here.
edit on 4-8-2017 by Aldakoopa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Aldakoopa

This thread is not about the numbers. This thread is about Twitter's reprehensible behaviour.

Try and stay on topic.

P

edit on 4/8/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

President Donald Trump violated a federal rule that states that sensitive economic information, like the Jobs Report or the Farm Bill, can't be released publically until one hour after it's officially released to government officials. President Trump tweeted about the Jobs Report 15 minutes after it came out, 45 minutes too early. Eric Trump, no doubt, retweeted his father's tweet, adding even more information that shouldn't have gotten out, too early too. That's why it was censored.

This is important for a number of reasons. There's a potential for "insider trading" for one, another problem is that President Trump isn't supposed to be sharing this kind of information with his sons.

Trump breaks federal rule about commenting on jobs report
edit on 4-8-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
How many times each day do you copy an article from Drudge and post it here on ATS?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

President Donald Trump violated a federal rule that states that sensitive economic information, like the Jobs Report or the Farm Bill, can't be released publically until one hour after it's officially released to government officials. President Trump tweeted about the Jobs Report 15 minutes after it came out, 45 minutes too early. Eric Trump, no doubt, retweeted his father's tweet, adding even more information that shouldn't have gotten out, too early too. That's why it was censored.

This is important for a number of reasons. There's a potential for "insider trading" for one, another problem is that President Trump isn't supposed to be sharing this kind of information with his sons.

Trump breaks federal rule about commenting on jobs report

Maybe he just wants to make citizens on an even playing field with congress who can legally engage in insider trading. What a shame.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

My God !!!

High Crimes and Misdemeanors amplified to the stratosphere !!

But no reasonable prosecutor would pursue.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You're the one screaming high crimes and censorship of the son of PUTUS against Twitter for censoring "sensitive government information".

I guess leaks only matter sometimes, eh?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Gotta give those pigs at the trough one hour to make their money. Congress is a disgusting and filthy mess. Oink oink.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You're the one screaming high crimes and censorship of the son of PUTUS against Twitter for censoring "sensitive government information".

Leaks matter when they reveal crimes against the people, not when it's petty media fodder bulls$!t for you to lap up.

Why should congress get a head start on buying stock.

Oink oink.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Backwards again.

I don't care what they do.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Or maybe, Donald Trump doesn't have a clue about protocol, because he never appointed anyone to the Office of the Chief of Protocol to assist his "Give me a break I'm new at this, I'm not a politician" ass!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join