It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kidnap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Is it any good?

Have you seen it? No spoilers just asking for an opinion.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Why. Old plot, kid gets kidnapped and parent goes wild kicking it into overdrive and facing all that angst. Lot's of car crashes too so there is that. But other than that, well other than lot's and lot's of pretty pretty Halle Berry why did they even make this movie. I mean it's not art or I suppose even creative. Just more of the same old schlock feeding on peoples fears that ''this could happen to me and maybe I could bee just like Halle Berry and chase em down.

So no, I didn't see it and won't. I'll just watch reruns of other older movies if I want that kind of stuff and save the bucks for admission.

That was opinion.
edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 04 Aug 2017 19:12:54 -0500Fri, 04 Aug 2017 19:12:54 -050017082017-08-04T19:12:54-05:00700000012 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: uwontbelievethis

Haven't seen it. Pretty good trailer.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I meant to ask for the opinion of people who watched the movie.
Options of idiots are abundant.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Yeah.

I think I will go see it this weekend.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You asked if anyone had seen it. I Answered I had not.
You asked for opinions and that is what I offered.
Now you call me an idiot.

What was that you called me again?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
You asked if anyone had seen it. I Answered I had not.
You asked for opinions and that is what I offered.
Now you call me an idiot.

What was that you called me again?

I didn't not call you an idiot.

But..
Edit - one time a person acted similar, that person was in fact a confirmed idiot.
edit on 4-8-2017 by uwontbelievethis because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2017 by uwontbelievethis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: uwontbelievethis
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I meant to ask for the opinion of people who watched the movie.

Now this is funny. ^^

Idiot OPTIONS anyone?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: uwontbelievethis

It was better then I expected.I checked it out, and enjoyed it. I liked the writing.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
downloaded it a month ago then was forgotten till you mentioned it. Worth watching if you have nothing else

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I only watch Eraserhead.
It plays on a constant loop.
What else is there to do in cinema?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I had some more thoughts about this.The plot may seem familiar and all, though I like watching this movie with my children.

It provided many opportunities for us to talk about personal safety and the different ways things could have played out.Typically, as a parent I usually bring up these kinds of issues when we're talking about cases we see on the news.It's kind of depressing and I feel like I'm kind of lecturing them.Watching a movie like this, engages us and lets us talk about different scenarios and things to keep in mind from parent/child perspective.I usually like to choose more cheerful kinds of movies to watch, but was pleasantly surprised by this movie...

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
She completely over-acted the part in this movie, and it was distracting. From start to finish. Someone else could've pulled the character off better, imo. Like... Gwyneth Paltrow, or Nicole Kidman. I like most of the movies/characters Halle Berry has done (X-Men/Storm, Die Another Day, Gothika, Cat Woman...), but felt she was the wrong actress to cast for this one. She just had very clichéd physical expressions most of the time in this movie. Over-acting is particularly one of the things actors try and avoid.
edit on 7-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

top topics

join