It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looney Liberals: Americans Must Give Up Pets To Stop Global Warming

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No sense of humor and they wonder why everyone is sick of them.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
so what if the climate changes

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

just a prelude to the new pet tax law they are secretly planning

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't see anything funny about pushing a hateful, false narrative.

“This analysis does not mean to imply that dog and cat ownership should be curtailed for environmental reasons

This directly opposes the article title.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The global warming religion gets crazier by the day - this is literally a breaking news headline on CNN right now:

"Weather disasters to impact 2 out of 3 Europeans by 2100, study says"

Seriously, these people rarely get a weather forecast correct more than 10 days out, yet are predicting the next 83 years.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
"Because they eat meat". In other words, this is an indirect swipe against human meat-eating. The same logic would say "kill humans to save the planet". Perhaps it will come to that.

I think it's mostly because the meat industry has a HUGE impact on ecology on a world wide scale. It's completely industrialized...massive ranches which produce massive run-offs and utilize massive amounts of land along with massive amounts of feed....all to make that dinner table a bit more nutritionally dense.

From what I read they didn't say "let's go kill dogs and cats" they just mentioned that carnivorous pets (which most of us keep) are certainly contributing to the meat industry, and it's impact on the environment.

As far as "kill humans to save the planet" goes, that goes without saying...even the Georgia Guidestones mention something about population control.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

It's called a joke.

And I can cherry pick too:

"However, without large-scale reduction in their number and changes to the food system that drastically reduces the per-capita animal product consumption, the environmental and energetic impact of these animals will remain significant."https://patch.com/california/hollywood/fido-fluffy-are-hurting-environment-ucla-study-says

And here's for you:
www.wikihow.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Dogs and cats are responsible for 25 to 30 percent of the impacts of meat production in the United States, said Orkin. Compared to a plant-based diet, meat production “requires more energy, land and water and has greater environmental consequences in terms of erosion, pesticides and waste,” the study found.

Who wants to bet their life that it DOESNT go like this: the vast majority of the meats cats & dogs get from manufacturing its the scraps that we'd otherwise waste.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The 1% can go first, let me tell ya! Thats how that goes, Al Gore! By the way, if I had that last name would change it as it just struck me the blood thirsty implications.

Cats and dogs and all creatures great and small stay, the elite and their abuse of our resources and planets, take a hike!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So the OP is a joke? Gotcha. Glad you agree.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Al Gore's homes use more electric power in one day then my home uses in one year.
I only use about $65 a month for my motor home i live in.
And i has not moved in 8 years so not CO2 from the engine.

I bought it because it was cheaper then a tiny home. i only paid $4000 and only pay $275 for RV park rent

And yes i have solar for all the 12 volt systems and cooling.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

My meat eating dog and I have come to the conclusion that if progressive idiots would stop writing silly studies we could save tons of paper. This would mean less trees being cut down and more forests to filter carbon dioxide thus balancing the atmospheric gases- and giving my dog a wider variety of places to "relieve" himself in the process.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The global warming religion gets crazier by the day - this is literally a breaking news headline on CNN right now:

"Weather disasters to impact 2 out of 3 Europeans by 2100, study says"

Seriously, these people rarely get a weather forecast correct more than 10 days out, yet are predicting the next 83 years.

Not everyone is scared of the Russian threat or the Isis threat or nk for that matter.

Everyone should be scared so this crap gets thrown out to scare the rest of the plebs not caught up in the missile tests and election hacking or terrorism.

You have to appeal to all types to have successful propaganda .

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The truth be told,I would trade a dozen liberals for my son's pet cat,neither help out society any,but one at least acts grateful,and keeps to himself,not meddling in others affairs

link   
The truth be told,I would trade a dozen liberals for my son's pet cat,neither help out society any,but one at least acts grateful,and keeps to himself,not meddling in others affairs

link   

link   

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
If I had the opportunity to sic my pit on Al Gore's nuts, I would die a happy man.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Grimpachi

All liberals and leftists are non pet owning, vegans.

It's hillarious to sit back and appreciate the irony of people who use catch phrases like libtard, snowflake and triggered succumb to their own paranoia, get triggered and run wild while ignoring every actual fact because of a headline on ATS. I'm just going to sit back and clean my guns and when im done with this batch of Bacon that I got from the libtard snowflake safe space I call "the farmers market", Ill use it to lube my guns while feeding the Akitas some of the Bacon because if they think they're being culled from the herd I won't have a chance against them(the biggest is about 140lbs). So I will just reassure them that I will protect them from the rampant illiteracy in America because being smart or educated is now frowned upon here but if I keep my guns in the open and the smell of bacon in the air, they'll easily be confused and leave me alone.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
wasn't it a large reduction of cats that lead to the plague epidemics??
as someone already pointed out, the pet food is made from the meat products that the humans don't want to consume. get rid of the pets, just how does that affect the humans that are still wanting their choice cuts of meat to eat? it doesn't... they will still eat, only they will have more waste to dispose of is all...
our pets contribute more to our quality of life than those rich people with their private jets flying halfway around the world to discuss how to cut human's carbon footprint on the world. heck, I bet if they stopped meeting, they would cut the carbon just as much as if we butchered all the pets, and we could still have our natural protection against the rats, mice, and spiders that so love to invade our homes!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join