It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Documents Dump On Clinton Lynch Meeting Prove Media Collusion; FBI Lied

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

If all you are worried about in this whole charade is the DNC sir, I suggest you haven't paid enough attention. This whole thing goes far beyond a badge, it goes to entrenched political favouritism and abuse of power.
The only name I can find that fits the bill is Gulen . How he is doing it is
What we might be able to do about it may be somewhere on this channel
One thing is for sure is that you will need to be very cunning and not trusting anyone until you have vetted them completely .

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
We already know all of this information. It's public for the most part.

What difference, at this point does that make?

It is not enough to know about it. Laws were broken,
Law Institutions have been subverted, your ok with that?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
It shouldn't matter which side you are on, this is wrong. It was wrong when the press ignored Ron Paul, and it's wrong when they collude with the FBI to smear the current administration.

Just a note to all those on the left who don't see anything wrong with this, a precedent is being set here, be #ing ware.

Leftists won't care about this at all.....it's just dump on Trump 24/7 with them, they won't even look up from their bullsh!t narrative, which is good, because the anvil is dropping from the sky towards their heads as we speak.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I can see why this is being spun, though. The ACLJ is lead by Jay Sekulow.

If I'm not mistaken, he is also one of Trump's personal lawyers.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: burntheships

It's like you don't even read the things you post. This excerpt from *wherever* is completely baseless spin:

The documents, part of a hundred-page document dump by the DOJ, appear to show reporters from the Washington Post working with the Clinton campaign as well as Loretta Lynch’s office to tamp-down stories relating to the former Attorney General’s infamous meeting with Bill Clinton.

That's not at all what it shows. It shows a WaPo contacting the press officer at the FBI's OPA and asking questions. You do realize that people in that job... field questions from the press? DOH

You can say whatever you want but facts are facts and will not be diluted by deflection.

The media in general was in collusion with many entities whose goal was, and is to delegitimise the fairly elected president of the USA.

This is no better than a banana republic now!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Rather he came to power, and the current power structure /media /intel hegemony went full on destroy mode to enact what is essentially a coup.

The entire Russia Narrative was from its inception a farce.
it has been used to sabotage a duly elected president.
Sedition.

I honestly feel fear for what is happening right now, in plain sight...

There will be tremendous repercussions to this.

Grave. I hope we all I've through it.
edit on 4-8-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I am sure it involves an ungodly amount of money laundering, fraud, abuse of power, and outright criminality of the worst kind. Maybe it is so big, if it all came out at once, it would risk complete pitchfork-style civil unrest.

*Yawn*

Sounds like you might be talking about Trump's tax returns. Meanwhile, Donald Trump has regular phone calls with Rupert Murdoch (weekly is it?). And wasn't the Mooch up in arms because of the leak about Donald Trump's Fox News dinner party at the White House? (Hannity, Bill Shine, etc?)

I get the felling that most of you don't really care all that much about the things you launch into hysterical diatribes over.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I can't wait to see what our Leftist "friends" come up with when they come in this thread and try deflecting.
"But but but Russia.....but but but Trump"

well we didn't have to wait long.

Watch them spin....
Like pinwheels only not pretty.

When Wa Po and The NYT want to they sure can break the law
and collude to hide the truth and mock the people.

Rags....

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: burntheships

It's like you don't even read the things you post. This excerpt from *wherever* is completely baseless spin:

The documents, part of a hundred-page document dump by the DOJ, appear to show reporters from the Washington Post working with the Clinton campaign as well as Loretta Lynch’s office to tamp-down stories relating to the former Attorney General’s infamous meeting with Bill Clinton.

That's not at all what it shows. It shows a WaPo contacting the press officer at the FBI's OPA and asking questions. You do realize that people in that job... field questions from the press? DOH

You can say whatever you want but facts are facts and will not be diluted by deflection.

The media in general was in collusion with many entities whose goal was, and is to delegitimise the fairly elected president of the USA.

Get ready for deflection # 764,409,899,215 that has been used a bazillion times....."fairly elected? But Clinton got 3 million more votes"
We know the entire Leftist story, front to back...it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
edit on 4-8-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

So as usual, your outrage here isn't about this nothing of a would be "shocker" but rather about your feelings?

Yeah. The US is no better than a banana republic, said no sane person.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: RazorV66

I can't wait to see what our Leftist "friends" come up with when they come in this thread and try deflecting.
"But but but Russia.....but but but Trump"

well we didn't have to wait long.

Watch them spin....
Like pinwheels only not pretty.

No need to spin. Even your own source was very specific to use the word "appears" in their own release, because it's not as cut and dry as you would like it to be.

(post by Jonjonj removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I don't know, it could be they are getting things in order
to make a case.

I'm careful in that I see a lot of attempts to make it appear
as if these crooks are going to skate.

It is kind of like when Clinton was in the running,
Her shills would say"she is going to win"

Well look out how that turned out

Lol!

They still wake up every day and lick their wounds.

But Judicial Watch is generally great. Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The American People will see through any dishonest efforts to usurp the presidency from the man we elected. The D.C. swampers and so-called coastal elitists are angry that they don't rule the roost anymore. They are angry that this successful outsider who knows who and what these "insiders" really are, may be about to expose it all!

Their cushy little games of tit for tat with their cocktail parties where the Big Press rub shoulders with D.C. regulars and Hollywood donors is about to be exposed for what they really are...swampscum that have zero respect for regular American taxpayers and hardworking white and blue collar workers.

edit on 4-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes, Jay Sekulow is one of the lawyers on Trump's legal team. Well, that's neat. Oh well, that won't give this bunch any pause — in fact, that might just elevate it to the level of gospel.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'd be thrilled if the Department of Justice started going after the liberal media outlets and reporters.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

This whole thing goes far beyond a badge, it goes to entrenched political favouritism and abuse of power.

Tremendous abuse of power.
It is fascist!

I can only hope the DOJ takes action, I see what is happening,
it is not just the democrats. This is The Shadow Government
at work here, the seditious Deep State.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It doesn't take much at all to inflame the imaginations of some Trump supporters.

WHO could have imagined that the FBI (which is a PART of the DOJ, oddly enough) might actually communicate with the DOJ?

... and WHO could have possibly imagined that there are people in charge of press releases and communications at both the FBI and the DOJ?

Oh, that's right ... anyone who knows anything about jack.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The American People will see through any dishonest efforts to usurp the presidency from the man we elected. The D.C. swampers and so-called coastal elitists are angry that they don't rule the roost anymore. They are angry that this successful outsider who knows who and what these "insiders" really are, may be about to expose it all!

Their cushy little games of tit for tat with their cocktail parties where the Big Press rub shoulders with D.C. regulars and Hollywood donors is about to be exposed for what they really are...swampscum that have zero respect for regular American taxpayers and hardworking white and blue collar workers.

I understand and agree. It pains me to see and speak to friends who quite literally don't know about the issues at hand yet promote the mantra of "Trump bad".

Honestly though, I believe that this period will serve as a zeitgeist, and I hope the future we look back on isn't dominated by no spirit, no identity, no balls and no adherence to physical reality.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

This whole thing goes far beyond a badge, it goes to entrenched political favouritism and abuse of power.

Tremendous abuse of power.
It is fascist!

I can only hope the DOJ takes action, I see what is happening,
it is not just the democrats. This is The Shadow Government
at work here, the seditious Deep State.

I think you guys are going full retard here.

Settle down. This isn't a big fricken deal.

No deep state shadows to wet your panties over.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join