It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we have our next Hitler please?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm tired of waiting for this so called WW3 to happen. Where is our next Hitler? I want to shoot some space Nazis/space Germans. who is going to be Germany next ally?

We all know Germans cause both World Wars.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
I'm tired of waiting for this so called WW3 to happen. Where is our next Hitler? I want to shoot some space Nazis/space Germans. who is going to be Germany next ally?

No to everything you asked for.....

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap
OK, you can be the first man who goes into the trenches.
After that, we'll wait for other volunteers.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
There cannot be a WW3 simply because the World is too mixed anymore, governments too broke anymore, equipment too old anymore, and economies too plugged into the net anymore. Maybe localized engagements relegated to those specific geographical areas only, but not a World War. Most of the Illuminati even is dying off and their dream never realized. I do not see the Banking system being able to hold its power either as Crypto takes over eventually. It's all changing.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Our next "Hitler" is going to be a SJW. Make no mistake, they are fascist.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'd be enough for me to have few cities nuked in Poland. No Hitler needed.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
OK, you can be the first man who goes into the trenches.
After that, we'll wait for other volunteers.

Who said I'm going to Trenches? I'm going to paradrop there and nuke him.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

How about them Neo-Nazis?
www.nytimes.com...
edit on 4-8-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
There's always that Black Hitler guy on YouTube.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

More likely will be a far-right. Make no mistake, they are crazy.

See what I did there?

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
There's always that Black Hitler guy on YouTube.

This guy??

link   
Whoever the next Hitler is, the next Stalin, like before, will be a whole lot worse.
edit on 4-8-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Whoever the next Hitler is, the next Stalin, like before, will be a whole lot worse.

Stalin is only called worse than Hitler due to poor knowledge of the Soviet Union under him in the West and because Hitler's reign was ended prematurely. Mostly thanks to Stalin. Still a pretty bad guy though, as they go.

If Stalin 2.0 kills Hitler 2.0 I gotta say kudos to Stalin.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Uh, no. I don't think you realize how bad that would be. God knows how many people would die, and if any nukes go off, that could be it. NKorea, has a like minded leader, as Hitler, and look how that country is run

edit on 4-8-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Stalin is only called worse than Hitler due to poor knowledge of the Soviet Union under him in the West and because Hitler's reign was ended prematurely. Mostly thanks to Stalin. Still a pretty bad guy though, as they go.

Or put another way, Stalin's atrocities were deliberately obfuscated, and soft peddled in the West because it suited the purpose.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Hey, why not pop on a plane with a one way ticket to Syria if you really want to play war and watch all those innocents being killed and then post about how much you enyoyed it!?

I suggest you stay in your mums basement and carry on playing call of duty or failing that, try to find a summer job.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Perhaps he isn't worse, but purposefully starving millions of Ukrainians is not a nice thing to do.

Ps. And I'm assuming from this extremely juvenile post the OP is no older than 15. Never fails to amaze me how many ATSers seem to actually want war. Funny, if they got their wish, they would sure change their tune quickly.
edit on 4-8-2017 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I
I want to shoot some space Nazis/space Germans.

Would the United States win in a war against God, Space Nazis and the rest of the world if we had you on our side?

This is a question that has vexed mankind since you started posting these types of threads.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Hey, why not pop on a plane with a one way ticket to Syria if you really want to play war and watch all those innocents being killed and then post about how much you enyoyed it!?

I suggest you stay in your mums basement and carry on playing call of duty or failing that, try to find a summer job.

Warmest

Lags

Syria is not worth it though. It is too messy and we don't even know who is the bad leader there. If some tyrant leader comes up and try to takeover the world like WW2. I'd personally deliver a nuke to them. That is worth doing.

edit on 4-8-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Except that the actual Hitler loving Neo-Nazis of today are actually right wingers. Don't forget that part.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join