It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once again:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Ahmad A, the knife attacker of Hamburg, was very well know to the "anti-terror" officials!

I guess that is the next interesting "coincidence". Imo a "little" bombshell:
Polizist versuchte, Ahmad A. anzuwerben
(please use a translator)

First of all, it´s "funny" how some of us discussed the attack right after it happened. And how it was not a "muslim", an "IS" attack. And i said that everything that could be used as a muslim terror thing will be used to tell the people that there hides a terrorist behind every corner, ready to kill all of us germans, and that we never can feel really secure anymore. Maybe again if the rulers Big Brothers is installed...

I couldn´t find anything(enough videos and eye-, earwitness reports out there) that would prove that the attacker yelled Allahu Akbar, except the statement of a single ONE witness, when we were discussing the attack there. I also said that everything that can be turned into a muslim terror attack will be turned into a muslim terror attack, even if it was a righwinger attack(the Munich shootings).

It needed some days, but then "our protectors" came up with "irrefutable evidence" that turn the attack of a drug user with known mental problems into a "clear IS" attack. I had to laugh that hard and almost opened a thread about it, when they came up, days later, with the "evidence" good old IS flag. This time no ID card, left at the crime scene, because the attacker is alive(still, no suicide yet, a wonder) and we all know who it is. No "unforgeable last will" on his home computer, no "unforgeable" facebook contacts that prove "everything". This time it was again the old "IS" flag...

But somehow they needed days to search the attackers space, to find the flag and to let the "IS" ghost out of the magic lamp. It´s like with that mysterious cellphone that could hide itself from hordes of forensics for days, in the small driver cabin for two of a little truck, before it decided to show up as the star of the show, with "irrefutable evidence" on it(Anis Amri case)!

It needs time to turn an incident, that was the attack of a mental ill drug user, to an "IS" attack, as it seems. Now we have even a second eye/earwitness that reports the attacker yelled Allahu Akbar. A refugee, a person seeking asylum, working in that supermarket. One of the heroes of Hamburg, as they are called now. Those that did the work for "our protectors", without killing the aggressor, and stopped that lunatic freak.

But i have a problem with the fact that nobody else could report that yelling, except those two witnesses. And that it needed days that a second witness could be found, saying that the attacker yelled Allahu Akbar. And that that witness could be made saying it by others, saying that the attacker yelled Alahu Akbar.
"You wanna stay here, become a good german? Want to stay forever? Want to become a german citizen? Say..."
Or the evil version:
"You don´t want to be deported tomorrow morning, to wherever you came from? Say..."

The problem is, if something like this would become public, nobody would really care or wonder of the behaviour of "our" deep state, permanent government, after all we learned about their involvements in the NSU case. Or in the NSA case. Or...

They couldn´t use the "good attack", that with the M-16 on the nightclub, as a terror attack. They couldn´t turn it into a muslim terror attack, too much evidence for another reason. So they had to turn the Hamburg knife attack into an "IS" attack. It took a while, but happened.

And again we have the involvement of "our protectors" in that Hamburg case, before it happened. It seems that if you want to become a successful terrorist in Germany, you need to be on the radar of the "anti-Terror" officials, secret services, police etc. Then you will absolutely not be stopped, caught, arrested, before you could do a successful attack. No, you even will be untouchable till you did what they need to grow big brother. To sustain the muslim terror threat. And if you don´t do it by your own, you get a little help of the "anti-terror" officials(Sauerland-Gruppe)...!

Is that all just "coincidence", that every single "muslim", "IS"attacker was (and will be) under observation, on the radar of the "anti-terror" officials? On any of their lists? Here in the Hamburg case, we have the Verfassungsschutz involved again, and a LKA(state police) official that tried to recruit Ahmad A(allegedly without success), as a informer. Comes out today.

We have many reports of people to the officials on Ahmad A, because of "religious based radicalizing". When they started to turn that thing into a muslim thing, we were told that he "fast radicalized" himself via the evil interwebs. And now we learn that the officials had many hints of several people about Ahmad A, from 2016.

He was even send to a counselling centre, but the consultants gave up on him, because he obvisiously had mental problems. Isn´t that a nice patsy? How many of the "muslim" attackers had known mental and drug problems, here in germany? It was not just one! Coincidence?

Then the Verfassungsschutz. Had even informers around Ahmad A, that allegedly could report that A. asked for a way to travel to Syria, to the "IS" caliphate. So, why are there Verfassungsschutz informers around Ahmad A, in 2016? Searching for prey, for a patsy? For a individual that can be programmed easily, to do whatever the programmers want?

Once Ahmad A appeared in a cafe, wearing a long robe, yelling that "terror wil come here, too"(reported to officials!). Former friends of him reported that on one day he will yell at muslims, call em bad muslims, not following the law of the prophet, the next day he was seen drinking alcohol and smoking weed. Somehow it´s the same story with all these "muslim" terrorists. They all were not really religious people, had mental problems, were living the western lifestyle, drinking alcohol, using drugs, going to clubs, having parties and all that. But that are, i guess, just coincidences that all of them acted the same, before they became terrorists, right under the eyes or even with a little help of "our protectors"...

Feel free to discuss, i have visitors for several days and spend too much time yet on ATS, today. Now it´s time for my friends and for things that need to be done on fridays!

edit on 4 8 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

It's very easy to influence to dim witted and slow.....I'll just leave these here for everyone to see why extremism is growing so rapidly....

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If they prevented all of these attacks, then there would be no reason to enact more laws for our "safety".

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You are not the only person who sees this. Not by a long shot.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

And they can push those laws just that much harder and faster if they manufacture attacks, too. But it's all in the name of safety, of course. Anything to keep people believing they need to be kept safe by someone else, because they cannot take care of themselves.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

And they can push those laws just that much harder and faster if they manufacture attacks, too. But it's all in the name of safety, of course. Anything to keep people believing they need to be kept safe by someone else, because they cannot take care of themselves.

That is pretty much it. Seems more are waking up to that fact but yet we are still just dealing with it. Hopefully something changes eventually.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You know as long as he didn't commit a crime, he is innocent. You live a big brother hate paranoia and promote to take people out which didn't do anything illegal.
They can only get arrested after the crime.
Wanna change that?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Somehow it´s the same story with all these "muslim" terrorists. They all were not really religious people, had mental problems, were living the western lifestyle, drinking alcohol, using drugs, going to clubs, having parties and all that. But that are, i guess, just coincidences that all of them acted the same, before they became terrorists, right under the eyes or even with a little help of "our protectors"...

Bataclan attackers 9 MONTHS before killing more than 80 people... Theory confirmed.

edit on 4-8-2017 by WombRaider69 because: .

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Whats the old saying? You get the government you deserve?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Once Ahmad A appeared in a cafe, wearing a long robe, yelling that "terror wil come here, too"(reported to officials!). Former friends of him reported that on one day he will yell at muslims, call em bad muslims, not following the law of the prophet, the next day he was seen drinking alcohol and smoking weed. Somehow it´s the same story with all these "muslim" terrorists. They all were not really religious people, had mental problems, were living the western lifestyle, drinking alcohol, using drugs, going to clubs, having parties and all that. But that are, i guess, just coincidences that all of them acted the same, before they became terrorists, right under the eyes or even with a little help of "our protectors"...

Either way, disciplined in the faith or complete hypocrites... they are brainwashed by their religion.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

It's very easy to influence to dim witted and slow

... it said and felt the urge to post a bunch of moronic and unrelated videos.

But... but... but muslims! Terror, terror, terror!

Not. Sure. Posts like that are precisely why we need more threads like this. The people, who always need to point out that extremism is growing, seem to forget that their own statements took a dive in the same swamp.
Which kinda nails the whole topic with a perfect example of mind-control, that's the victory of perception management right there. For now. And who are we not to pick on the spoils of infowars.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You know as long as he didn't commit a crime, he is innocent. You live a big brother hate paranoia and promote to take people out which didn't do anything illegal.
They can only get arrested after the crime.
Wanna change that?

Did i say that?
Maybe my english is so bad that you missunderstood the reason for the thread.
The thread is about the "coincidences" of ties of any kind between the "successful" "muslim" terrorists and the western "anti-terror" officials.

And what for a big brother hate paranoia?
I am from Germany, the land of GeStaPo, StaSi, Verfassungsschutz and BND.
So is it pure hate if some people point to the recurrent "coincidences", "flops, failures and fumbles" of the "anti-terror" officials, who get more money, power, rights, laws to steal the peoples freedoms, after every of their "failures"?

I don´t think that a healthy awarness of a steadily growing surveillance- and police state is hate.
It´s awarness!

And i don´t think that you want to tell me that the reality isn´t a growing surveillance- and police state, in many western nations,. Like in Germany, that has to copy everything that comes from the former allegedly united states.

If you are interested, you can see how politicians pass laws here in Germany, that allow the state to spy more and more on it´s people. They pass these laws when the german national football team is playing a important game in the worldchampionships and the whole nation is deflected. And when nobody else than 5-10 people are in the Bundestag, that have to pass the law. And somehow all of those present are for new surveillance- and police state laws, so the law can pass easily, because it´s nobody there who could vote against these laws.

They do such things when the whole nation is deflected, last time it was the questionable G20 riots. When everybody was just talking about the clashes, they again passed anti-democratic laws to steal the peoples freedom. And it´s almost done in secrecy, late at night. This is the behaviour of conspirators, but not the behaviour of "representatives of the people". They don´t work for the people, but to build an alleged security for themselves and the really ruling class, the rich and ultrarich. And we, the averge people, taxpayers, workers etc, are the potential terrorists, every single one of us. That´s why we all have to be under observation by these lurkers.

I think to tell people that really can´t see that all for themselves, how that dirty game is played, is not hate.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

It sounded like it. We need a true paradigm shift. You're preaching to the choir.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Advocating terror never gets old isn't it?
You mention the fact that he was "mental ill drug user" over and over again, suggesting this is not a terror attack but just a crazy addict going nuts.
You fail to mention the fact that the only drug found in his blood is cannabis which is not a drug at all.
You also fail to explain why this guy went out of his way to find German people to stab if he was so crazy? Why no just stab your "refugee" friends? I wouldn't thing a mentally ill drug addict who has lost control would be so selective of his victims.
You also seem to be suspicious of the fact that only two people heard him yell "allah akbar". The thing is, if there was only one person, you would be asking "why only one", and if there was three people you would be asking "why only three". It is obvious that no amount of evidence can convince you. I'm not even talking about the fact that this guy confessed during the investigation that he decided to commit an attack in hopes of dying a "martyr".
No no no, there is no possible way that an arab muslim actually committed a terror attack. Yeah ok....

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

A very good patsy, so? Thing is, that our secret service was caught with both hands in the cookie jar. Once again, actually.

The Berlin parliament has launched an inquiry to find out why Anis Amri was not caught before carrying out a murderous rampage. The Christmas market attacker was known to authorities, and had been followed before.

Anis Amri case: Berlin launches probe into Christmas market attack

And we didn't talk about the NSU murder cases yet, but there is a certain element of incompetence raising a few eyebrows here and there.

new topics

top topics

join