It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else here ever experienced contact?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I have had plenty of sightings but direct contact never. a reply to: toysforadults

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

Some sightings can be contacts if certain communications and messaging take place in an untraditional and fantastic manner.
edit on 10-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I have. That's why I came to this site after checking it out regularly over the last several years.

I originally came here wanting to start my own thread based on my experience, but since that can't happen right away since I am new....here goes.

The first was when I was a little kid.

My mother and I lived alone at the time, and we lived I an apartment building on the outskirts of Saint John, NB Canada.

I was maybe 5 years old at the most, and one morning, I awoke to this pure black figure that was crouched down beside my bed, staring at me silently.

It was very slender, and looking back on the way it was crouched down, would have been at least 6' tall.

It was very reminiscent of what people describe as "greys", but the blackest black I have ever seen...also, the head and eyes weren't nearly as large, and were also extremely black.

I was in total shock and couldn't scream as it stared at me, and even though it didn't communicate with me, I had this overwhelming sense that it was a very sinister and evil being.

When I could finally scream, I pulled the blankets over my head, and my mother rushed in the room, and saw only the window wide open, which caused her to call the police.

There were a lot of police officers that came, and they couldn't find any trace of the thing that was in my room.

Some time later, I was awoken in the middle of the night to the same entity coming from the direction of the window, and this time, it was standing, and looked extremely tall (keep in mind, to a young child, everything looks huge).

It leaned over and grasped the blankets and began pulling, and I started screaming again, covering my face, and my mother came in, this time grabbing me and taking me to the living room to call the police.

The police were there almost instantly, and this time, they brought a K-9 unit with them. I remember that the dog was whimpering the entire time, and a couple of the officers were very concerned by it.

Again, the officers were unable to find anything, but a couple officers stayed in the home for the night.

From that point on, my mother and I slept together in the living room, next to the phone, but every night, we were awoken by noises outside the windows, and nught after night the police returned, only to find no traces of anything.

One night, while two police officers were there, the noises started at the windows again, and there was an extremely bright light outside and everyone could see shadows moving out there through the curtains. One officer ran to the living room window while the other ran to the apartment door, then a crash came through my bedroom window, causing both officers to run in there while radioing for backup.

We heard the sirens, but in an instant, the lights and noises were gone from outside. When the other officers showed up, they thoroughly searched well into the next day, but found nothing.

The landlord boarded up the broken window, and for the next several days, a couple pairs of the officers stayed with us in shifts while we packed up and moved out.

For the next several years, we experienced nothing, but I always had this overwhelming sense of being watched.

Then, when I was in my early twenties, I was smoking a cigarette while leaning out a window in the house I rented in a rural area of NB, and remember watching this dense, thick fog swirl in the breeze.

As I got about halfway through my cigarette, I noticed this dark figure moving toward the house, and I watched to see what kind of animal it may be, but as it got closer, I realized it was a human shape, and thought it was a certain friend of mine because of how slim it was and staryed shouting this person's name, but as it got closer, I realized it was the black entity again, and quickly ran for my hunting rifle and loaded it up.

I ran back to the window, and only saw some shadows and dim, white lights through the fog in the distance...I stayed awake for that entire night hoping to get the chance to kill it, but never saw it again that night.

For years, every once in awhile, I'd hear things outside, and sometimes see shadows or lights.

To this day, even though I'm now 35 and I live much farther away from where it all began, I still see signs that lead me to believe that these things are still following me.

I wanted to start a new thread about this, but being a new member of ATS, this will do....

I'd really like to one day understand this and what these things are.....

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SMseeker

Welcome. You are among friends here (mostly).

I am sorry you were frightened - and believe such an experience can indeed be both terrifying and unforgettable, especially for a child.

I'm sure you realize this, but perhaps speaking with a professional therapist familiar with such nerve-shattering events can at least help you cope with it and perhaps lead you to a better understanding of what has happened and why. The fact that authorities were present and involved and shared in the experience certainly lends all the credibility you need. I don't blame you for wanting answers - it is harrowing, confusing ordeal to be sure...

Have you ever discovered or obtained a complete copy of the police reports? It may help to fully document your case for your own files (and well-being...)

Take care!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Still waiting to be contacted....

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

Thank you.

I have spoken with a number of therapists about this over the years, and none have offered a reasonable answer, but they have helped me overcome my fear, and one even helped me get a referral from my doctor to be thoroughly examined by a neurologist.

I have been determined to be completely normal.

One bizarre thing to note is that although I have been determined to have a condition known as hemachromatosis, which primarily affects the liver, I am completely healthy and need no treatment at this time. I also am not jaundiced as I "should" be. Doctors can't explain it. I don't know if this is connected or not, but I feel it is worth noting.

I have tried several times to access the reports, but apparently access to information is at their discretion, and they won't even speak to me about it.

I'll continue to try though.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I had a Sate...rrr...I mean, Satan/Zeus stop dead centre in my horizon one night, an it said Hi.

Then buzzed off.
edit on 10-10-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I have seen UFOs but haven't experienced close contact, at least yet.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
Still waiting to be contacted....

Did you phone home?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

hmm...where should I begin...

My biggest problem regarding your question,is the question touches upon something that is very personal for me and running a risk to feed my own ego. I don't have a wish to say anything more at this time, neither do I want anyone else to be a stakeholder regarding my progress.
To put my experiences into context to make it understandable; I think lucid dreaming , meditation , OBE and a esoteric/spiritual approach works best. But to keep thing short and not a wall of text :

When I was a kid I dreamed (as I still do today) often. But one night I had a dream more real than anything else and I found my self standing outside my house where I lived, on the lawn in front of the house. As I was looking out over the ocean I turned my head towards a mountain and I could see two stars moving towards me. And I woke up probably because of fear or excitement. One of the following nights the same dream came and I was not so scared, but more curious what it could be. The stars showed up over the mountain and moving towards me. The next thing I know is one tall(I was a tall kid and just reached up to their hips) glowing white beings on each side of me looking out over the ocean with me. Of course I was scared, but at the same time I just knew they were good. The next thing that happens is the water just disappears from the ocean in a split second(I think I found its meaning/message). And they leave the same way they came.

Fast forward today :
3-4 years ago I started seeing the famous orbs on the nightsky(they allways show up when I'm in the right "mood"/consciousness/state of mind now) and I thought wth? is this connected to my experience as a kid somehow?. So I finally took the hike out in nature to see what it was all bout. Orbs show up and floats over the sky, and I was kind of hoping for something more than just something that could be a plane, satelitte etc. and I needed confirmation. Nothing happens and I walk back disappointed and bummed out. On my way back in the corner of my right eye i get two very bright flashes, I look up and I see one orb and almost like a shooting star(blend between gold and white in color) making a perfect circle around the dot/orb (the confirmation). After this first and second event things been accelerating and many more strange things happening.

Now I could write on and on, but I don't want to make a wall of text right? (anything unclear in this post, feel free to ask)
What I learned so far: don't expect a dude in a spacesuit walking out of a spaceship down a ramp and trough some fog/smoke for first contact. It's a bit more advanced ,but hey, we all are multidimensional beings, so it can be done

edit on 26-10-2017 by tinfoilunfoiled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: JackHill

Hybrids are here for a very long time. In the old day it used to be called changelings doublegangers or whatever . But i dont think it is an infiltration.... it's to stall our development.

My take on that is it that their main goal is it to keep society ignorant / control technological and scientific advancement. Reason might be that they are more afraid of us than we of them.

I don't think they will waste so much effort and time just to "stall" our society. Evidence points to the fact that their intention was to infiltrate and blend.

I think considering they way their original society works, that the whole point is basically control. It's an silent invasion from within to that end. Or it could be a lot worse and they're setting their assets all over to eventually make a blunt move and proceed to a global takeover.
edit on 27-10-2017 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Did I miss the post or has anyone actually made contact in this thread?

Personally, the answer is Yes, I have had contact. I know others are out there.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I've been getting a message of hope, peace, unity.
But in my knowledge this will obviously inflict a counter reaction. So they are very careful in meddling with our affaires. People don't always fully understand what is going on and fear takes over. We should not judge this but try to look at it as objectively and neutral as we can.
Something is going on. Something is going to happen. We are on the break of history.
You feel that too?
edit on 31-10-2017 by Peche because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a littlebit of that
i was briefly innerearth (astral). weird scene, weird faces/people, crunk technology.

simple scientific reason why

www.maps.org...

www.maps.org...

edit on 31-10-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar
Did I miss the post or has anyone actually made contact in this thread?

Personally, the answer is Yes, I have had contact. I know others are out there.

I'd consider mine contact enough. Saw one and felt the spirit for 5 or so minutes, felt its thoughts and energy.

Say your experience

originally posted by: Peche
Something is going on. Something is going to happen. We are on the break of history.
You feel that too?

you think so??? I thought so too which is why i made my contact. but now i see that it might be best to not have contact (humans). but i could be wrong. if others are feeling it, maybe it wasn't so bad that i made contact. i thought maybe i made contact to prove that we arent ready.

not that being ready is a goal. it's more like we have to exterminate them. at least thats what my PTSD feels is right.
edit on 31-10-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Could you please elaborate what the movie is about sedna? It is a total of 1 hour 20 minuts. What's it about because time is money here

makalit, I believe there has been contact throughout our entire history. So people that are ready are being contacted in mass ammount now. It started with hundreds, they showed the path for thousands more and now we are up to millions of people waking up to the fact we are not alone. Experiences with a lot of simularities are popping up worldwide and guess what? This is nothing new if we talk about it to Indians or other ancient cultures. They seem to know a lot more about this stuff we just don't seem to comprehend.

This force of "being" is acting upon this earth and it is meddling at an unseen level we humans don't understand the tip of the iceberg of. I believe they are evolved to a very high concious species that is connected to one soul like we observe with ants and termites. Only they seem to be able to manipulate matter and thoughs. One might think this is bad, but I wonder... they have been broadcasting images to us from the past and the future. The present might not seem ready yet, but I believe they better buckle up for a new age. The signals are here, they have arrived and they are reaching out

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Peche

Yeah my experience is a bit different than this guy. I got dragged through a skid row and they started pointing at my belly, like they never seen a belly before.

sorry SNL reference. alien skit'

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
in my experience, while in their ships they stop fearing death, knowing what comes next.

this is what was transmuted afterwards.

however while it was on earth, it didn't quite share that attitude.

the thing got so shocked and scared of earthly ways that it shook to the ground and was shivering, i could tell any moment an animal could have came and ripped it to shreds if it desired.

they think they know us but they dont. they think "haahaha humans shouldnt be afraid of death!" until you actually get on earth and you're like "HOLY F**K I'M ABOUT TO BE DEAD"

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join