It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else here ever experienced contact?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Yes.

I have seen countless UFO's, including various spheres.

As far as contact...yes. Ive been contacted in person. They didnt specify exactly who they are or where they come from. All i remember is that they were 3 typical grey types, telepathic, and told me that they essentially get frustrated by our fearing the sight of them.

They also communicated a firm "No" when I asked if i could take a selfie with them lol...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Seen various ufos. Rhombus type, disc type, loads of ufo orbs. The question of actual contact? Well I guess we were contacted or made contact with some orbs once by making signals. Contact finally being a few inches an orb shooting towards us like a bullet and instantly stopping a couple of inches from our heads. Smallest orb I ever experienced too, a white type and so small it was a golf ball sized orb. I would consider that proper contact. Also the two amber orange type orbs that we used our communicator to coax down over twenty minutes, the they morphed into the shape of a body builders dumbell. Also the angle grinder white type orb that changed into an angel white light of such brilliant white light, that was two feet from us so that would be contact.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Hello all.

I have experienced several UFO sightings and I have been approached after 1 and told to not talk about it. I however do not care about keeping my mouth shut because I am not afraid.

I have seen multiple spheres/orbs and one that was in the shape of an eye that winked multiple times.

I have been having these kinds of experiences since I was a kid. I used to think I was crazy until other people witnessed them around me and I realized I wasn't hallucinating.

Have any of you ever been contact before and what do you think it was?

Oh disclosure: one of the orbs came within about 200 feet of myself and a few friends of mine. It watched us and react to us. Was very weird.

I came in contact with the triangle entities that form the infamous flying triangle.After my encounter, i received some of the worlds greatest secrets in binary language as well as a couple of gifts.

Do you want to see a real alien? Do you really want to know what a real alien looks like? Do you really want to know what those three things are no more than 100 feet away from you?

These are videos from the ground looking up most likely from 400 to 600 yards in the air.

If I show you, what i am about to show you, this entire site might get shut down and me, I will be on the run.

Have you ever looked evil in the face? Do you really want to know why people are throwing the diamond symbol in the air and why the Illuminati and other fellow ships in high places are scared.Can you honestly tell me that you would not bow if this thing told you to?
You really want to see what stars are made of.This is one out of those 3 particular higher ranking entities that form the triangle.You're the first person on this entire planet that has ever seen this.

The only thing I ask is that you take this for a joke and don't believe me, just, pretend as if you never saw this before go about your noraml life and just laugh this off as a joke...Please!

edit on 5-8-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: Because im scared

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Those lights in the sky remind me of burning holes in the dome. Crazy though can't say wot they are, could be cloaked military ships with lights or something.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

Those lights in the sky remind me of burning holes in the dome. Crazy though can't say wot they are, could be cloaked military ships with lights or something.
All military human flying machines have blinking lights either in the middle of the craft or the wing.This is how you tell which is which.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

True. What information did these things download into you?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

If I show you, what i am about to show you, this entire site might get shut down and me, I will be on the run.

This one looks like a snake head.

edit on 5-8-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Have any of you ever been contact before and what do you think it was?

Since you ask . . . . .

Twice (maybe).

First was in 1987. Woke up in the morning to see a face of a little guy starting at me close up.

The face was at my in bed level, so the little fella was two to two and a half feet tall. The eyes were very large and oval shaped and looked just like sand blasted steel. No pupils and definitely not almond shaped.

We looked at each other for a little while, then I yelled and he vanished.

Dunno what those critters are. Anyone else seen them?

The second was while dowsing the properties of a piece of silver metal that was shown to me. (That story is someone else's, so can't comment on that)

After checking out that piece of metal and through maps of the vicinity, a fellow dowser/seer pointed out two odd energy signatures nearby in the landscape. Upon investigation of the signatures we found two "critters" who were being eaten alive by ectoplasm. All that was left were distraught pain-ridden yellow spheres (orbs?) with what looked to be the stringy remains of flesh hanging of them.

So, rescue them from the ectoplasm and then splice them into the body's energy spheres below the Chakra system to save them.

They stayed for a few months, every morning and afternoon while driving to and from work I would play a song on the CD player and sing to them with a lot of feeling. The song was Dream a little dream of me sung by Doris Day (I think), the Momas and Papas sing it too. The two critters didn't say anything ever while with me. I would be seated watching movies and TV with my family while these two watched the pictures and thoughts in my head. Eventually they just disappeared one day.

My understanding is their "ship" went kaboom long ago and their aetheric awareness survived in the landscape. They were originally part of the organic "machinery" and not the ETs or whatever the nomenclature is these days.

There are other ET critters in the psychic realms, but mostly we don't get on and avoid each other.

edit on 5-8-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo - stupid spell checker.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

Hi Sailormon, just out of a personal interest; the little fellas, about two feet tall with great big oval eyes like sand blasted steel?

edit on 5-8-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Looks like the infamous TR-3B that the illuminati uses to go to the moon, and some say that the military uses in covert war operations throughout the world like in Iraq and Afghanistan. I don't think they are alien craft at all. And the snakehead depicted in the pictures you provided are probably a hologram from the "spacecraft" or the "spacecraft" morphing itself into other shapes.

Some UFOS are indeed military craft from the reverse-engineered alien craft at area 51. The classic alien vehicles are the discs and cigar shaped craft.

Lots of people see orbs and triangle craft lately.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Orange orbs that zigzagged in my living room in Gilbert AZ. It's not light and love. Look away

edit on 5-8-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RazmatazzR

Funny you bring up underbelly of a jet. A few months back I was hiking through some trails at a local state park with my sister and son. We came upon an old house by the lake that has been there for ages. So of course, we always stop in.

Well, while in there, I heard a tremendous rumbling overhead that shook the house. I went outside to see what was happening, and noticed a jetliner flying so low a could see #s on the plane, this happened 3 more times and I noticed a thick fog was rolling in.

I realize that planes will change course due to weather, but this park is about 50 miles South of Logan airport, and too far from Providence to assume they were headed that way. I've also been visiting that state park for 20 years and have never experienced anything like it.

I know some of the trails inside and out, but could barely see a foot in front of us going through. I insisted we leave, it was just too creepy for me.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: I don't remember the small details, just that I was a little kid in a crazy foster home about 1942-43. I kind of thought they looked like kids themselves as they were quite small or short as they stood around my cot looking at me. This is an old memory, note the date, lol. Just for kicks, know there were two men in the process of dying in that home, one died whom I found one morning and one was being eaten away by what I assume cancer for we could see through his face on one side, his jaw and teeth which he treated with salve each morning.

The evangelical couple there were godlike with hate in their heart 6 days per week minus Sunday, with a pregnant daughter and a violent son whom hurt people. They owned this insane home and collected nutty people I assume like my bro and I.

I have been pulled from my body and shown my light body as an adult, so these entities are also contact I suppose but I was not allowed to view them. A few years ago while walking from dinner at night in Washburn Wi. I stopped and told my friends with me to look at a group of stars ans watch this. For a few moments they looked, confused and they one of the lights put on a dance, darting around and then went into space. So again, I was contacted on some level.

M

The

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Thank you

(Edit)

You jogged my memory, when I was five years of age something picked up my bed and shook it violently with me on it. Then just tipped a screaming kid from the bed into a vortex of stars. Don't remember anything more of that.

It's a strange world we live in . . .
edit on 5-8-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added an (edit)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Years ago I've interviewed indigeous people (Mbote) in Congo about their experiences with the 'sky people'. If any of it's true (which I do not doubt) there are many abductees out there. 1...2...3... skeptics will it all debunk agin and in fact have done this going ad hominem on these guys insulting their intelligence . I finally understood that there is no point in sharing any experiences at all. Eventually everything told will be always distorted or end up as clickbait in some matter..

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm experiencing encounters of the fourth kind at the moment.

But not visually, it's very weird and unreal lots of information

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Thank you

(Edit)

You jogged my memory, when I was five years of age something picked up my bed and shook it violently with me on it. Then just tipped a screaming kid from the bed into a vortex of stars. Don't remember anything more of that.

It's a strange world we live in . . .

I used to have a lot of experiences when I was kid with things getting knocked off my wall and I had an out of body experience in gym class, although I didn't have a clue what it was until I thought back on it as an adult.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I believe I had a telepathic contact experience, between my two foo fighter eyewitness sightings, one night in November of 1976, approximately 40 miles west of Washington D.C.

The 3 of us were heading east to Baltimore, Maryland in a full windowed Ford van on a divided highway. I was sitting in the back seat on the right side, when I witnessed a huge rectangular bluish-white light, that was above the low thin cloud cover. I saw it appear from the eastern [from the direction of D.C.] horizon, heading west at an incredible speed. I immediately turned my head to the west to see if it went to the western horizon --- I did not see it.

I then had a sense that the foo fighter had stopped somewhere above us. I looked up at the roof of the van, when I then had a telepathic sense of a presence of a highly intelligent alien entity right above us; somewhere above the low thin cloud cover.

One minute later...a huge [approx. 700 feet in diameter] reddish-orange ball of fire [with no fiery tail] appeared just below the cloud cover, in front of the van about 1 mile away from us --- Making a slow [approx. 30 mph] perpendicular descent down to Earth...lighting up the whole valley and mountain ridge in front of us and disappeared behind the east side of the mountain ridge.

It looked like a miniature sun, with swirling plasma currents. It was not a blinding light...since it was easy to look at, and it was the most beautiful object that I've ever seen in my entire life.
edit on 5-8-2017 by Erno86 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2017 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I grew up in the country. Forests for as far as you could see. I used to have dreams in which I would wake in the night and something that resembled what one would call an "alien" typical grey. Was standing over my bed. Fixing my covers.. I could not move. I was filled with terror. (sleep paralysis.. ect... )

I never knew if those were dreams or if I was awake. But they were quite regular. It inspired my interest in space and the unknown.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

This one looks like a snake head.

The serpent of all serpents.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join