It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fairchild and Moses Lake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

We were pretty close. I could have hit them with a rock as they taxied by us.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Your missing the MRJ hanger spy shot.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

I'll add that one later. I'll probably add at least one of the Crystal Triple too. Those aren't as good because of the fence.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Caught this beauty over at Moses Lake, just before she flew back to Boeing Field for delivery. Ultra luxury interior for a cruise line. Tickets will run $160,000 per seat.

This one was taken at the MRJ hangar, by jumping out of the car, crouching down, and jumping back into the car, so no one could say anything. Heh.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You make me miss my active duty days at DMAFB... Heritage Flight Conference was always my favorite week of the year...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I tried to catch them this year, but we got to the truck stop by the base just after the morning flights landed, and had to roll again before the afternoon flights started.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: madmac5150

I tried to catch them this year, but we got to the truck stop by the base just after the morning flights landed, and had to roll again before the afternoon flights started.

I do miss it. When you are active duty and work the flight line every day... you begin to lose your sense of wonder.
F-16s in full afterburner during a night launch... amazing to watch... until you have seen it a thousand times.

Heritage Flight was always one week out of the year, where I could genuinely feel a sense of awe...

...for me, the F-22s always stole the show...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join