It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Gah!!! It's gone

Anyone care to give me the general undertone of the conversation to Australia?

Was it:

"Now you listen to me bitch, I'm the big man around here and you'll do what I say see, you aint nothing without me, I call the shots"

or was it:

"Well Hello Prime Minister, it realy good being friends with you, you have a great country and we're gonna be real good friends forever, I love you"

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Yeah, I can see that from all that is said on here. I'm very grateful to be in Australia, I hope I never have to set foot in America.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
prolly removed it as i tcould be a false story or they dont want to get in trouble for publishing classfied material.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Obama did promise the most transparent administration in US history, he just didn't specify which administration.

hahahahahahaha

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

At this point in time, do you not realize our national security has already been compromised by Russia? There is a chance some of trumps family could be implicated, and please don't forget, you heard him invite Russia to hack us! Here is a link about his JR and subpoenas being issued in re-guard to his meeting with Russian Lawyer in 2016. As far as the leakers, you say there is nothing going on with the Russia, when a bombshell drops you implicate the leaker. Well that is what the press has always done, and at times they do not reveal their source to protect them. That is what freedom of the press is. The leaker, may not be right in doing the leaking, but it sure helps the people really know what is going on. Also the leaks are true that is why trump gets so upset, he has a traitor. Even so, though. It does not take away from this situation, because its true.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Turnbull the Aus PM was openly mocking Trump before he was elected into US office
Patronising and name calling, suggesting that people in the US would be stupid to put Trump in the WH
The Aus PM is no friend to Trump
Most Australians don't respect Turnbull either

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
prolly removed it as i tcould be a false story or they dont want to get in trouble for publishing classfied material.

It is there but they have some sort of lock that doesn't allow direct linking. Copy the below into your browser.

click the first article
edit on 3-8-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Grimpachi

Are phone calls with foreign leaders supposed to be released to the public?

Why isn't someone in jail for this?

If it was Obama you'd be creaming your little pants.

And you know it.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

At this point in time, do you not realize our national security has already been compromised by Russia? There is a chance some of trumps family could be implicated, and please don't forget, you heard him invite Russia to hack us! Here is a link about his JR and subpoenas being issued in re-guard to his meeting with Russian Lawyer in 2016. As far as the leakers, you say there is nothing going on with the Russia, when a bombshell drops you implicate the leaker. Well that is what the press has always done, and at times they do not reveal their source to protect them. That is what freedom of the press is. The leaker, may not be right in doing the leaking, but it sure helps the people really know what is going on. Also the leaks are true that is why trump gets so upset, he has a traitor. Even so, though. It does not take away from this situation, because its true.

Trump said: "I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing', not to hack us. The DNC is a private organization. Also, it was a joke.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
My guess is that these transcripts were mishandled in the first days of his presidency. I doubt he had an experienced team at that time so they were easily circulated to would be leakers.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Turnbull the Aus PM was openly mocking Trump before he was elected into US office
Patronising and name calling, suggesting that people in the US would be stupid to put Trump in the WH
The Aus PM is no friend to Trump
Most Australians don't respect Turnbull either

But Trump wasn't nice to him on the phone, so that's worse.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
i was just boggling at the part where turnbull explained the deal to trump three times and trump still kept misunderstanding it or misconstruing it.

of course, this was the day that the white house excused him cutting off the call because it was so terribly late in the day (before 5pm), and that was the beginning of the new tradition of having a president who does nothing on the weekends but golf and complain.

i guess nobody told trump that being the most important and powerful person the US was more of a 24/7 job? on the other hand, i'm sometimes grateful that his lack of energy and motivation is limiting the damage he does...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Can ANYONE make sense of Trump in these?!?!

I feel BAD for anyone that has to translate for Trump.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

With Turnbull it does seem they are having two different conversations.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Trump said: "I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing', not to hack us. The DNC is a private organization. Also, it was a joke.

I know it was a joke. I watched it. The rest of what I said is true, and you should realize that by now. If not I don't even know what to tell you. I mean if you started from just before Comey was fired, and up till now, there are red flags all around us. I am not going to be blinded, by what trump says, verses the FBI/ U.S. Intel. He has called pretty much every negative story, right down to the inauguration #s to Russia, anything that shows something negative he says is fake. I see it, its right there time after time. I cant help the, man has lied so much, and not just little ones, I know all presidents, politicians lie, I am not stupid. Its just this man lies so often about things that are easily fact checked. The Russia thing though I think there will be criminal indictment at some point in time, somewhere, and someone, and no I don't mean the leaker.

Here my favorite fact check website, and it is not just on trump, but all of the past Presidents. trump has told so big ones man! Russia included, like the fact he said he never met Putin before. Really yes he had, and that is not something you just forget about.

www.politifact.com...
www.yahoo.com...

Here is his first meeting with Putin. The second is 9 times trump has lied about Russia so far.. www.independent.co.uk... tml

americanbridgepac.org...

edit on 3-8-2017 by kurthall because: fix

edit on 3-8-2017 by kurthall because: add link

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
One of the problems that stems from leaking private phone conversations of the President of the U.S., is that going forward, no other world leader will speak candidly/frankly to the President, because the entire world may find out what was said.

Leaking those transcripts is a crime that should be punishable with a Life sentence. In Russia or North Korea, you'd be killed if caught.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
One of the problems that stems from leaking private phone conversations of the President of the U.S., is that going forward, no other world leader will speak candidly/frankly to the President, because the entire world may find out what was said.

Leaking those transcripts is a crime that should be punishable with a Life sentence. In Russia or North Korea, you'd be killed if caught.

Absolutely. I don't think Trump haters really care though.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The leaks will never stop because there is no loyalty in the WH. Everyone is terrified of getting fired...with good reason.

Even Kelly can't stop the infighting in the oval office....

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 3-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: DanteGaland

With Turnbull it does seem they are having two different conversations.

Turnbull is quite the diplomat and quite insistent!...."You will honor this deal!"

I especially loved this part!

Trump
I have no choice to say that about it. Malcom [sic], I am going to say that I have no choice but to honor my predecessor’s deal. I think it is a horrible deal, a disgusting deal that I would have never made. It is an embarrassment to the United States of America and you can say it just the way I said it. I will say it just that way. As far as I am concerned that is enough Malcom [sic]. I have had it. I have been making these calls all day and this is the most unpleasant call all day. Putin was a pleasant call. This is ridiculous.

Turnbull
Do you want to talk about Syria and DPRK?

Trump
[inaudible] this is crazy.

Turnbull
Thank you for your commitment. It is very important to us.

Trump
It is important to you and it is embarrassing to me. It is an embarrassment to me, but at least I got you off the hook. So you put me back on the hook.

Turnbull
You can count on me. I will be there again and again.

Trump
I hope so. Okay, thank you Malcolm.

https: //www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-tran.?utm_term=.8ff0d994d9ae

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: carewemust

Absolutely. I don't think Trump haters really care though.

I think the only thing that would unify the nation again is an attack from a foreign country. Hmm... maybe that's why Kim Jong hasn't started a war yet. He sees the U.S. tearing itself to shreds.

He and Putin have to be loving all the hate being displayed at the highest levels of our government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join