It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cure for ALL Cancers! This could possibly be the largest conspiracy known to mankind!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

Again you are jumping to conclusions just like coin did. And like coin, I hope you can take a step back and realize what it is I was actually saying.

Its his cancer. Maybe he would rather risk an addictive drug instead of bombard his body with deadly radiation, which has PLENTY of research behind it that states said radiation just plain old kills you.

I say this with respect and I hope you treat the same
edit on 3-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Dude I do not care who I am talking to.

If you encourage a person to take a illegal and dangerous drug that is not proven to have any benefits and could even result in death you are either a moron or a drug dealer.

And yes your post could 100%'be interpreted as encouraging another to use the drug
edit on 3-8-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well Im sorry we disagree on this one. Doesn't change my point, nor will I start name calling.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Well Im sorry we disagree on this one. Doesn't change my point, nor will I start name calling.

Fair enough I can respect you for that.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Can I ask this question.

The terms and conditions for ATS users state that

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances, legal or otherwise: discussing personal use or personal experience as the result of such substances is not allowed in any form.

Now given that the OP is discussing the personal use of a illegal (prescription only) drug then surly he is in breach of ATS policy why has this thread not be shut down???

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Cant argue that point either. This does seem to venture into that realm.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

NO ONE IS SAYING METHADONE WILL CURE CANCER. Its just one cancer patient,reading about a possible treatment, and sharing it on his favorite website.

The thread is titled "Cure for ALL Cancers! This could possibly be the largest conspiracy known to mankind!!" and the OP pretty much spends the whole opening post talking about how Methadone will cure cancer.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Post like this that give dangerous and stupid advice should be shut down.

methadone???? Wtf.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

There are 7 posts that are removed for calling this OP out as the garbage that it is, but the thread advising methodone as a cure for all cancer stands on the front page all day?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Start a thread about using MJ to treat you and they close it right away, have a thread talking about using methadone illegally nothing.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

a reply to: nightbringr

Again you are jumping to conclusions just like coin did. And like coin, I hope you can take a step back and realize what it is I was actually saying.

Its his cancer. Maybe he would rather risk an addictive drug instead of bombard his body with deadly radiation, that has PLENTY of research behind it that states said radiation just plain old kills you.

I say this with respect and I hope you treat the same

I don't disagree with any of that.

Nor should you disagree with this. It's physically and sometimes psychologically addictive, if he buys it off a street dealer he doesn't know what he is getting, and there is 0 scientific evidence to support it.

Many, many many cancer suffers have been put on opiates to reduce suffering. If the science was there to suggest methadone as a treatment, it wouldn't be hard to find.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Bro, i love you nd im sorry. I hope you find peace. Just know you are loved. I wish younall the best in your battle with the big c. Dont give up.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
AHAAHAHAHA.

Methadone as a cancer cure...ahahaha.

It's an Opioid Agonist with a NMDA receptor antagonist (effects similar to Ketamine) mixed in, with some slight anti-depressant effects thrown in.

It is no cure at all, it cures nothing, it doesn't attach to any in your body that is tumor or cancer related.

No no no.

In fact it can do the opposite, and will also lower your testosterone levels also, badly, which is not a damn good thing when you then require injections of hormones, with a whole host of other problems thrown in with it.

I know methadone quite well - I also know that removing yourself cold turkey in one go from over 110MG of the stuff will turn you psychotic and make you turn into a nut case for over 6 months.

It is not a cure - it is for maintenance treatment for addiction, and for complex pain management.

You will also notice your personality changing and shifting, being dull from emotional effects, being a drone, robotic like, with a lot of your memory being affected also.

The use of methadone is for a specific reason with a lot of drawbacks.

Edit: Oh forgot to mention it makes you CRAVE for sugar, heavily, and well you know what happens when you start fulfilling those sugar cravings and what comes from that heavy amount of sugar you start eating...

And the weight gain...

No.
No
No.
edit on 3-8-2017 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Restless leg syndrome vs cancer tuff decision.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Seems to me if Methadone would work, trimethylglycine would also have a positive effect. I know adequate methyl can help protect a person from cancer, but I never even looked into Methadone which has four methyls attached would help prevent it. Coffee also has methyls. Methyl sort of locks out things from damaging the DNA, but it has to be held the right way. Tri-methyl glycine is contained in beets and beet chemistry was being investigated for a mold to invent a cancer drug. You cannot pattent Betaine. Betain is trimethylglycine.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Sorry nothing to ad but my interest and no subscribe button on ph. Thanks all for input.
edit on 4-8-2017 by Cloudbuster because: Added some extra words. So what.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I have just ordered my shipment of methadone from the darkweb as you advised.

Here's hoping!!

Are the mods reading this thread?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Just to confirm I understand what you are saying is that Methadone is the drug that reduces cancer? is that right?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I have just ordered my shipment of methadone from the darkweb as you advised.

Here's hoping!!

Are the mods reading this thread?

Yeah I just bought mine from my local friendly drug dealer, figured it would be cheaper than paying for shipping....

I honestly think that a lot of the mods have run for the hills at this point and its the patients running the asylum, only a handful of mods that I see active. DontTreadOnMe is usually pretty good, he has posted in this thread so hear is hopping that he might do something about it.

Threads like this are frankly dangerous.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Yeah, this doesn't sound quite right to me.

I'd be interested to know what sources led you to this conclusion.

Every so often I come across an article or thread somewhere where someone claims they know a cure for cancer. I wish it were that simple.

Some things I'm happy to try...even if I try these things and never, ever get cancer I can't say for sure that it was taking that particular thing that prevented it.

Iodine, for example - many claim that iodine can prevent all sorts of diseases and ailments. For the last few months I've been plopping a few drops of lugols 5% in my orange juice in the morning or occasionally in my coffee.

I'm happy to do this, I can't verify with 100% certainty that it is preventing serious diseases like cancer but I'm pretty sure it won't cause me any severe problems. I won't get addicted to it...it won't turn me into a zombie.

A highly addictive substance like methadone is a different matter, entirely. Even if I actually had cancer I don't think I'd invest too much stock in it...I've seen what that crap does to people.
edit on 4/8/2017 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join