It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cure for ALL Cancers! This could possibly be the largest conspiracy known to mankind!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Take the time to research the harm methadone does before proclaiming it's a damn wonder drug. It's not a wonder drug....it's a scurge to those who really want to be drug free of heroin or opiates. read how if you take nerve meds...I.E. Xanax, Valium, etc etc, along with the methadone they get that "heroin type high". If you wish to take and do some home brewed trials, just remember your the one taking the risk. Me, I would rather die of cancer than be addicted to any damn drug till I finally die. So like othersideofthecoin said.....you could kill yourself, then your zero good to anyone ....Find a methadone clinic, I'm pretty damn sure there's one near you ,if your in the states, I damn know there's one near you. Go there and speak to some of the people who take the shat. hear their words & stories. All them stories want have happy endings. .a reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Who do we get in touch with to find out when you either die of cancer or overdose yourself on methadone. Or the third option of ending up in jail. Either way.... you kinda asked for this. Your a goddamn fool for thinking you know more than a medical doctor with a damn degree.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Slowly …..scientific test are starting to show up showing this cheap drug has anywhere from a solid 89% HEALING CANCER.

If it were a "cure" how come it has not been posted on ATS before? Members, such as myself, usually pick up on these things and post them.

Secondly, what scientific research backs up your claim? Please cite any and all sources you came across. Otherwise, to me, this is just another drug to make you high. Edit: methamphetamine gets you high. Methadone prevents you from getting high and methadone maintenance is the process of using methadone to wean people off powerful opiates such as heroin. Ugh....
edit on 3-8-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: DeathSlayer

My friend who died 3 and 1/2 years ago had cancer on his spine when he was 14 (1984) had major surgery and they "got it". Over the years his back weakened from all the muscle and bone they took from when they got it. Ended up in a wheel chair at 38 (2008). In 2010 he started to take methadone for very high pain and had to get the script from a pain clinic.
Well in 2014 he died of cancer that re-occurred in his back. His cancer must have been one of the cancers that wasn't cured by this drug?

Thanks for the info....

A good piece of data for me to rethink....

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Very sorry to hear about his loss. RIP*

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Take the time to research the harm methadone does before proclaiming it's a damn wonder drug. It's not a wonder drug....it's a scurge to those who really want to be drug free of heroin or opiates. read how if you take nerve meds...I.E. Xanax, Valium, etc etc, along with the methadone they get that "heroin type high". If you wish to take and do some home brewed trials, just remember your the one taking the risk. Me, I would rather die of cancer than be addicted to any damn drug till I finally die. So like othersideofthecoin said.....you could kill yourself, then your zero good to anyone ....Find a methadone clinic, I'm pretty damn sure there's one near you ,if your in the states, I damn know there's one near you. Go there and speak to some of the people who take the shat. hear their words & stories. All them stories want have happy endings. .a reply to: DeathSlayer

Damn good point! Thanks, It never hit me to go to the source! Off to the clinic I go...

There is a clinic here in town and next week I will start my research.

and yet heroin junkies on methadone being healed is not something to overlook. What do these junkies have in common? Methadone.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Who do we get in touch with to find out when you either die of cancer or overdose yourself on methadone. Or the third option of ending up in jail. Either way.... you kinda asked for this. Your a goddamn fool for thinking you know more than a medical doctor with a damn degree.

Why thank you for your concern.....

Well ..... lets see..... should I come back as a ghost and scare the # out of you?

edit on 3-8-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

"If YOU think it'll work, it'll work." I don't know how You're "vibing" now but You can increase Your 'vibration'

I think it is '110 Hz' You're looking for but can find the info. There is a section of Stonehenge that resonates at the 'healing rate'

Also look into "EndoCannabinoid System"

Edit:

Quickie:www.youtube.com...

Long one: www.youtube.com...

From the annals of ATS™:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
In my opinion a methadone clinic is for those who "DON'T" want to be drug free......When you go there and meet people who have been taking this shat for years, I mean 10 15 years, for a opiate or heroin addiction you had 15 years ago? I mean , come on now. The purpose behind methadone is to get off opiates and or heroin. Then off methadone so your drug free....any other scenario the people aren't being honest with themselves, if so they would be drug free and living better lives than by being tied down to a methadone clinic.a reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

and yet heroin junkies on methadone being healed is not something to overlook. What do these junkies have in common? Methadone.

They also have heroin in common...

Sounds like your whole thinking is screwed up.
They would have already been on methadone when they contracted cancer, so your idea is bunk.

If you go to a clinic asking for methadone to treat cancer you wont get it. They treat addicts not cancer patients.

Isnt cannabis supposed to help cure cancer???

Sorry but it isn't the greatest conspiracy known to mankind and thats for sure

edit on 3/8/17 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

(post by openyourmind1262 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

There is no evidence, and I mean, none what so ever, that Methadone cures cancer. There is evidence to suggest that certain kinds of cancers are better treated by combining chemotherapy with Methadone however:

Source

Methadone is commonly used in substitution therapy for heroin addicts. In combination with chemotherapy, it obviously activates opioid receptors that are located on the surface of cancer cells. "And this leads to a faster absorption of the conventional cancer drug into the cancer cell," Friesen explained

BUT

Not a full clinical trial yet
Dr. Friesen was able to conduct her experiments thanks to project funding that she received from the German cancer foundation (Deutsche Krebsstiftung) in 2009. The treatment of the 80 patients does not have the full status of a formal clinical trial, though.
Therefore, the first experiences with the treatment are not considered scientific proof of the supportive effect of methadone in chemotherapy yet - according to the rules of drug licensing.

I understand people being desperate, and trying to solve their cancer diagnosis by any means necessary, but this is DANGEROUS and can lead to even worse complications.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I want you to go find that guy/girl who say's to you " You know, I used heroin for 10 years and methadone for 2 and I've been drug free for years. That person does not exist, if they do their roomies with Sasquatch. If you gonna go and try home remedies, then start with something that want KILL you quicker than cancer. Vitamin C, Liposomal Vitamin C I read helps tons of stuff. Look man, I'm dieing of ALS, even as we speak. If the Dr. told me in the morning that methadone would stop the process, I still would not take METHADONE. They have prescribed me more pills than you could imagine. Most of the bottles sit in-used. I choose a something a little more "left handed" to ease my ill's. Wink wink , and my tensions seem to just go up in smoke.
edit on 3-8-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Switching to all natural diet by "juicing" was on the tele not long ago, the woman was in her 70's stage 4 and it was gone after a year and a half. Research that, it sounds safer.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Wow. What upsets you so much that you feel the need to name call and curse the OP?

You are lashing out against someone who is sick, found hope and is excited to share with us this newfound knowledge. Be it fact or fantasy, ANY form of hope is important in recovery from illness.

"Mind over matter" is a powerful tool. Judging by your nametag, you should know this.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You have a super massive population to test this theory out on. Have methadone clinics scan for cancer in their new and long running patience. They probably will not but maybe you can go to clinics and start doing your own trials.

Any idea what kills the cancer? Would other drugs like subutex as a treatment work as well?

(post by Woodcarver removed for a manners violation)
(post by Woodcarver removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If I could be where he is I would "smack" him into reality. What he's saying is damn FOOL HARDY to do. So lash out at me for trying to get the man to understand ....HE AINT A GODDAMN DOCTOR. Lash out...that's pretty funny there.a reply to: seaswine

edit on 3-8-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

(post by openyourmind1262 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join