It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cure for ALL Cancers! This could possibly be the largest conspiracy known to mankind!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Your government has known the cure for all cancers for many decades but have decided to hide this life saving cure because the cost for this cure cost only a few cents! A FEW CENTS!! Slowly …..scientific test are starting to show up showing this cheap drug has anywhere from a solid 89% HEALING CANCER. BUT the other side of the coin is there are not enough studies on this drug, why? Remember the cost is cents versus current treatment of chemotherapy and/or radiation. Chemotherapy alone in Germany is a > 5 billion Euro profit to pharmacy……each year. If pharmacy lost sales in chemotherapy …. It would change the way pharmacy would operate and cause many to shut their doors …… again reason for not pushing the miracle drug.

As a cancer paitent, (12 months and still strong) I have been looking for alternative treatments to pancreas and kidney cancer, then I hit the mother load. This could possibly be the largest conspiracy known to mankind!

A few months ago I was at my friend’s bar and in walk three couples with one thing on their mind….party time. So one of the men called over the waiter and ordered six bottles of Dom Pérignon and six T bone steaks, lobster tails, etc…. at the end of the night and tab was paid over one thousand Euro and left a 200 Euro tip. As they were leaving the waiter congratulated them all and found their joy so sincere and one of the ladies screamed with joy, “ I am suppose to be DEAD”…. stage four breast cancer with less than 30 days to live….TOTALLY HEALED. Results are off the charts with this drug so what is this drug?

METHADON - Methadone, sold under the brand name Dolophine, among others, is an opioid used to treat pain and as maintenance therapy or to help with tapering in people with opioid dependence. Detoxification using methadone can either be done relatively rapidly in less than a month or gradually over as long as six months.

Yep…. The tablet those who need daily that are battling heroin.

NO doctor will prescribe to you methadone for cancer. It is forbidden. [SNIPPED]

LOOK HERE: I am NOT a doctor in anyway. I am simply looking for alternative ways to chemotherapy and for a healing and methadone heals. Stage four healings are happening. Do you own research. I did…. I found out where heroin addicts hang out and spoke with almost all of them and those on methadone told me stories (MANY of them) how they had lung cancer or leukemia, brain tumor, etc… and after returning from MRT are told by confused doctor they cannot find any signs of cancer within their body. Some of them even said they could feel it getting better day to day.

One tablet a day for no longer than 3 months, then go do a MRT and look at results. SIDE EFFECTS: yes and one of them is you get HEALED.

What do you have to lose? Only your life.

Does anyone have a story of methadone and cancer?

edit on 8.4.2017 by Kandinsky because: Snipped advice to commit criminal act

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I wish you all the best. It does come off a bit risky but like you said, what do you have to lose? If you do end up trying it let us all know how it works out for you.

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Here is some more info:

www.gesundheitsindustrie-bw.de... ioid/

www.dw.com...

There is also a plethora of evidence re: Turmeric being 1000x more productive than chemotherapy.

Asante

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Methadone you say??

If this were true then how come drug addicts who are on it for years still get cancer??

I am going to guess there are no reputable sources to back this up???

You also incorrectly say doctors won't give methadone for cancer, they actually to do, it's used for people with complex pain, that includes cancer patients.

I hope you get better, I really do, however it really annoys me when I see threads like this that do nothing but provide false hope.

I would also add that street methadone can be very dangerous.
edit on 3-8-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
My step-son is in a methadone clinic and methadone is a liquid. All the clinics I have researched online about methadone.....liquid. So where's this methadone pill you speak of ? You forgot to mention the fact that methadone is highly addictive, more so than the opiates it replaced . 7 times more addictive than heroin. Also you forgot to mention the restless leg syndrome that comes with methadone use......so to say methadone kills cancer is IMHO BS. It's kills alright........just ones desire to be drug free nothing else.a reply to: DeathSlayer

edit on 3-8-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Why does this read like one of those fake Internet infomercials? You insist that no doctor would prescribe methadone for cancer but after 10 seconds on Google, I found this article which states that they are doing clinical trials with methadone because it makes chemo work better.

Fighting cancer with methadone

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
I wish you all the best. It does come off a bit risky but like you said, what do you have to lose? If you do end up trying it let us all know how it works out for you.

Good luck.

Will do.

I have an MRT upcoming this month and will start initial testing.

Step 1 - Find methadone for sale...... damn .....gotta break the law to stay alive.....so......"Coppers, you will never catch me alive".

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Here is some more info:

www.gesundheitsindustrie-bw.de... ioid/

www.dw.com...

There is also a plethora of evidence re: Turmeric being 1000x more productive than chemotherapy.

Asante

Your right with Tumeric..... one hell of a healing herb!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Cause the thousands of methadone clinics across the USA ain't making big pharma enough damn money.a reply to: Excallibacca

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Methadone you say??

If this were true then how come drug addicts who are on it for years still get cancer??

I am going to guess there are no reputable sources to back this up??

I was just like you ... actually harder....

Studies are missing....so little known.....I recommend anyone who wants to help a loved one with cancer to take a close look at this drug.

Late this month, early next month I will start my own "Ginny pig" trial experiment on myself and keep you guys posted on the results.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Nvmd..
edit on America/Chicago10Thu, 03 Aug 2017 13:10:29 -0500100000003 by eirgud because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Most used in clinics are liquid because it's harder to sell on the black market, but pills exist... once the lousy dope fiend is trusted they switch them to pills in some states (kidding about lousy).

As far as methadone vs cancer... it would be nice if it were true.. .I'm combing my mind for folks I know/knew who were taking methadone as a pain killer for their cancer ...and cannot remember one.

I know folks who take it for chronic pain as well as opioid dependence ... hmmm... well, I've heard stranger things. I hope it's true.

eta: and as an aside I've heard the same story about other cheap substances and combinations thereof, so I suppose it's possible, and so is placebo effect, which is indicative of a huge paradigm change if it ever got attention, imo.

edit on 8/3/2017 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Methadone you say??

Studies are missing....so little known.....I recommend anyone who wants to help a loved one with cancer to take a close look at this drug.

Late this month, early next month I will start my own "Ginny pig" trial experiment on myself and keep you guys posted on the results.

How are you getting your methadone then?

What studies do you have that prove methadone kills cancer?

How does the drug work?

Does it work for all cancer types?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
My step-son is in a methadone clinic and methadone is a liquid. All the clinics I have researched online about methadone.....liquid. So where's this methadone pill you speak of ? You forgot to mention the fact that methadone is highly addictive, more so than the opiates it replaced . 7 times more addictive than heroin. Also you forgot to mention the restless leg syndrome that comes with methadone use......so to say methadone kills cancer is IMHO BS. It's kills alright........just ones desire to be drug free nothing else.a reply to: DeathSlayer

And there is the side effect... possible addiction versus death by cancer.....

I can work on the addiction if it heals me......

Again the worst side effect is possible (most likely) addiction and yes I am scared of being addicted but hey I have cancer .... #.... I think cancer is more life threatening.... a choice that everyone has.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I am saying this because I don't want you to come to harm.

DONT BE SO BLOODY STUPID!!

This is people die.

Do this you risk death

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca
Why does this read like one of those fake Internet infomercials? You insist that no doctor would prescribe methadone for cancer but after 10 seconds on Google, I found this article which states that they are doing clinical trials with methadone because it makes chemo work better.

KEY WORD - clinical trials ...... so once the results are release AFTER double blind studies ....... HOW long will it take before results are released and then if positive how long for FDA to approve? A decade? Two decades? I and millions of others will already be dead.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Methadone you say??

How are you getting your methadone then?

What studies do you have that prove methadone kills cancer?

How does the drug work?

Does it work for all cancer types?

I am no expert in this field. Do not consider my advice until you do some research. Where can I gather this data? Only online? Is the report biased? Most are..

I am collecting my data from heroin users currently on methadone who use to have cancer. The only treatment was methadone for their heroin addiction and the disappearance of tumors and clean blood in all cancer paitents were using methadone at time of healing leading to ASSUME methadone has healing properties.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

My friend who died 3 and 1/2 years ago had cancer on his spine when he was 14 (1984) had major surgery and they "got it". Over the years his back weakened from all the muscle and bone they took from when they got it. Ended up in a wheel chair at 38 (2008). In 2010 he started to take methadone for very high pain and had to get the script from a pain clinic.
Well in 2014 he died of cancer that re-occurred in his back. His cancer must have been one of the cancers that wasn't cured by this drug?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I am no expert in this field.

Don't worry I don't think anyone had mistaken you for a oncologist.

I am collecting my data from heroin users currently on methadone who use to have cancer.

Yes because that is a demographic known for being highly reliable.....

Dude methadone does not cure cancer. FACT.

edit on 3-8-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca

That's an amazing article. It seems that when the opiates latch onto the receptors on the cells in your body they don't allow anything else in. Which I aasume would include cancer and other diseases as well. I could see how that would stop the spreading of cancer and even the initial growth if you were already using.

It's an old junky saying from the days of William Burroughs that junkies don't ever catch colds, or get sick while using. If this article is right, maybe that isn't just an old junky myth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join