It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Awans Ever Have Security Clearance?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Please don't act so dumb , good lord , we know you know the story , don't be so obtuse shillyolme

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
To the people like Krazyshot, it blows my mind how you treat politics almost like sports team you''re a fan of, where no matter how damning the story is, you dig your heels in and defend your side... It makes me believe you're either a troll, a shill, or stupid... I don't believe you're stupid, which leaves two left, so which is it?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Excellent research guys, its a shame about the crazy liberal leftist which keeps asking silly questions and attempting to obstruct and divert claiming hes only looking for answers, seems to be a thing with dems

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
To the people like Krazyshot, it blows my mind how you treat politics almost like sports team you''re a fan of, where no matter how damning the story is, you dig your heels in and defend your side... It makes me believe you're either a troll, a shill, or stupid... I don't believe you're stupid, which leaves two left, so which is it?

Nope one thing Krazy is NOT stupid. He has to work difficult mental gymnastics to be able to spin it left of reality in any shape for some of this mess the DNC has gotten into now. It takes a real creative genius to keep pluggin' even though it is not true and their narrative is absolute bull cocci. Being able to articulate this is easier for an actor you can either see or hear, but putting these diatribes down that are based in total fantasy, using a keyboard, is much more complicated. Kudos Krazy...

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Excellent research guys, its a shame about the crazy liberal leftist which keeps asking silly questions and attempting to obstruct and divert claiming hes only looking for answers, seems to be a thing with dems

If it were only THE truth that they were 'only looking for answers' to, I might agree 100%.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Nicely done thread!

I seem to remember a couple of reports that the car business was some sort of cover for shipping stolen luxury cars to foreign embassies? Or was that a different Clinton associate? Heard an interview with the former military guy who found the government equipment in the house he'd rented. Then a guy who talked about the hot car ring...but I don't know what show was being broadcast on the radio at the tire shop. They finished rotating my tires and I left before hearing the entire tale.

And didn't one of these guys get his position in Congress after losing his McDonalds job? Is America great or what

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

That may have been Rao Abbas. I think he was the one who got brought on by one of the brothers despite having no credentials for the job whatsoever.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join