It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Prophecy(1871) Foretells The Fall And Rise Of Britain…

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I find this prophecy very intriguing in relation to the other thread about the 1622 prophecy where there is first a huge disaster followed by miracles. This one also has disaster first and then a miraculous recovery by new "Sons of UK". Very interesting that it predicts that the "Golden Calf"(satanism) will be cast down after the disaster. It´s amazingly exact about our current lifestyle and degenerate culture. Enjoy!

Full Article Here: British Prophecy(1871) Foretells The Fall And Rise Of Britain...

This prophecy is a story from 1871 told by a hunter meeting a silver fox with supernormal powers in the forest. The fox tells the hunter about the future fall and rise of the UK. Astonishingly we can see that his comprehensive description of modern life in the UK have all come true today with mass migration, feminism, corrupt rulers and the death of families, military, religion and virtues. All that counts today is money and trade as is predicted here. The prophecy has some hope though for the UK since it predicts that suddenly there will be new Sons of the UK who will take back their country and reinstate all the good old traditions, a new upright religion and all the virtues of the past.

”Base churls shall mock the mighty names Writ on the roll of time; Religion shall be held a jest, And loyalty a crime.

”No word of prayer, no hymn of praise Sound in the village school; The peoples education Utilitarians rule.

”The peasants to their daily tasks In surly silence fall; No kindly hospitalities In farmhouse or in hall.

”No harvest feast nor Christmastide Shall farm or manor hold; Science alone can plenty give, The only God is gold.

”The homes where love and peace should dwell, Fierce politics shall vex, And unsexed woman strive to prove Herself the coarser sex.

”Mechanics in their workshops Affairs of state decide; Honour and truth-old fashioned words- The noisy mob deride.

”The statesmen that should rule the realm Coarse demagogues displace; The glory of a thousand years Shall end in foul disgrace.

”The honour of old England, Cotton shall buy and sell, And hardware manufacturers Cry, ‘Peace!-lo! All is well’.

”Trade shall be held the only God And gain the sole device; The statesman’s aim shall be peace, And peace at any price.

”Her army and her navy Britain shall cast aside; Soldiers and ships are costly things, Defence an empty pride.

”The Germans and the Muscovite Shall rule the narrow seas; Old England’s flag shall cease to float In triumph in the breeze.

”Taught wisdom by disaster England shall learn to know That trade is not the only gain Heaven gives to man below.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

”The Germans and the Muscovite Shall rule the narrow seas; Old England’s flag shall cease to float In triumph in the breeze.

This echos Merkle and the migrant crisis, the illegal immigrant boats flooding the Mediterranean and Brexit.

Apparently muscovite is a mineral from India.

Pretty eerie, I guess you could write anything in ye olde speak and interpret it to forecast the future but who knows, perhaps the conspiracy with CERN and time travel link with this

S+F very interesting find!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
That's a good rhyming pentameter.

I've not read that poem before I enjoyed it, but I don't think it was written as some sort of prophecy of the future.

It probably reflected well how the author felt about migration, the industrial revolution and wars going on around him at the time and of course parallels can be drawn with today's modern society.

MR

edit on AMThu, 03 Aug 2017 02:40:33 -050033America/Chicago by Marlborough Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

No word of prayer, no hymn of praise Sound in the village school

in 1871 the children didn't go to school, they worked in the pits and cotton mills.

you are hugely uneducated on british history.

need i go on?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

No word of prayer, no hymn of praise Sound in the village school

in 1871 the children didn't go to school, they worked in the pits and cotton mills.

you are hugely uneducated on british history.

need i go on?

If you are honest I recommend you to open up your mind to learning new things outside the current very limited scientific paradigm.

There were schools even for the poor in the UK after the 1830s and even more education from 1870.

Wikipedia About History Of English Education

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

Apparently muscovite is a mineral from India.

Wouldn't the term Muscovite be more appropriate in describing a Russian?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Very interesting that it predicts that the "Golden Calf"(satanism) will be cast down after the disaster.

Lol, the 'golden' calf isn't made of gold, its made of bronze, is hollow and sits in New York.

But it looks like gold and somewhere i heard that money is the root of all evil...

The golden calf

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The love of money is the root of all evil.
Interesting poem.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Very interesting that it predicts that the "Golden Calf"(satanism) will be cast down after the disaster.

Lol, the 'golden' calf isn't made of gold, its made of bronze, is hollow and sits in New York.

But it looks like gold and somewhere i heard that money is the root of all evil...

The golden calf

Well there is a whole story about the golden call in religion as the jews worshipped it in Moses days. But good find in Wall Street

edit on 3-8-2017 by Gaussq because: test

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Before banks and money (currency), wealth was tied up in cattle, the more the wealthier.

The symbology of a golden calf is placing the value of wealth *number of cattle" ahead all other considerations (someone said love of money).

The 'stock market', the Bull is about former trading in stock yards, i.e., the number of cattle 'in stock' on ranches or going to market. That became changed to the stock market and corrupted ever since.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This is a poem with two phases;

1) Typical nostalgic moaning about the social changes of late Victorian England (similar to the "ATS is not what it used to be" threads that we get on this site).
In particular, about the way that traditional country life is being overwhelmed by urban and commercial interests. Prediction that the country and Europe in general will be dominated by the Kaiser's Germany and the Czar's Russia (this bit did not come true).

2) Never mind, all this will be reversed and the good old times will come back.

Calling this grumpy-old-man production a "prophecy" is stretching things a bit.

edit on 3-8-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
What a bunch of nonsense.

England could wipe out most of the known world if it still wanted to. When did the British Empire fall?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
My patience with ATS is at an all time low. Yet again a thread started with zero research. Even a basic history book of the 19th century would uncover this as nothing more than a moan in poem form about all that was happening back then. But oh no let's twist it as some prediction about the evil EU (yawn).

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
What a bunch of nonsense.

England could wipe out most of the known world if it still wanted to. When did the British Empire fall?

Um... no, it really couldn't.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Britain never "fell", it merely paused for everyone else to catch up.

After a long tea break, we'll be out to brave the elements, and restore order in this chaotic world that we've left for others to manage for a bit.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Please elaborate. I could only find the crystal reference...

Haha thought it was odd!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Muscovite is anglicized from the Russian 'Moskvichka' and essentially means from Moscow and can also be used to describe a Russian, or Russians.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Have just read the whole poem, very apt indeed but I fear it may fall short of the truth as our children may not be the majority in our own home nation's in the future yet that aside and while I do not approve of the way some fox hunters have behaved especially when invading people's back garden's, killing pet cat's and having rabid hound's on the loose this was extremely accurate concerning the fate of the fox.

The humble fox you see, that cruel spirited and wily hunter that will and has in the past many time's attacked small children with it's razor sharp teeth if the size of a wolf no worse enemy would a man have other than himself and yet it was the very huntsmen that ensured the fox which otherwise would surely have passed the way of the British Wolf would long ago have perished, they protected the species they hunted in a kind of perverse domestication.

Other than that the thread of the poem is absolutely on the mark, today we live in a godless society, the like's of Blair, Cameron and now May have sold the soul of our for the sake of the wealth of the elite and business while doing little to stem the flow of the godless into society, our mass media is disgusting with thing's that would have given Mary Whitehouse a heart attack had she ever known them, Religious Assembly is no longer held in British School's for the most part and multi culturism is key to the idiot's whom run our establishment's of this godless day and age.

The Village green is now a place often abused by drunken lout's, feckless out of control youth, drug abuse and is in most places no longer a fit place for bowl's, cricket or a Sunday walk (a Sunday walk is now a thing of the past as well) - though it was I have to say actually intended for the medieval law's requiring every English Man to practice archery.

Our culture is a thing of the past not only in England but in most of the UK, while of course native language has been reinvigorated in Wales and even in Caledonia so it is not all a dark cloud.

Made me think of a recurring dream I had before the Scot's referendum and again before Brexit in which I saw an old air craft carrier devoid of planes (thank you Cameron for leaving us defenseless you prat), it's hull rusting as it rolled in a stormy sea and then I flew as you do in dream vision's below deck to the old flight hanger and there in the empty cavernous and dimly lit space were a group of elderly, no children in sight and no young people singing rule Britannia, suddenly water poured in and they were carried away beneath the water, I suddenly find myself looking from above the waves at the side and see the ship break in two and both halves the stern and the bow sink beneath the water and are gone.

Now we have a weak government, a bad Brexit looming not a good one, Mass migration of NON EU Citizen's whom do not share our religion which is the real reason people voted out and no real plan for the future, growing poverty and wealth and class seperation with the nouveau riche having replaced the original peer's (not the fake one's given titles for sport or contribution to the art's but true hereditary peer's whom it seem's are now a thing of the past).

In short prophetic poem of not it shall take a miracle from God to save our nation now and I truly hope and beg the lord for such but I can live without all that old school class separation and ponces dancing around a pagan festival fertility Oden pole with tassel and bells on there feet and cymbals in there hand's (I mean bloody hell man that would get the Arab's all excited for the wrong reason's).
edit on 3-8-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You are right on spot I believe
!!

The Lord has one inherent quality that humans don´t have - patience. If he can turn things around now the lesson for the future will truly be excellent - it will be very hard for marxists to ever enslave people again after this ultimate lesson of the ages. Tradition, tradition will be the word of the future. If you don´t guard it you will lose everything.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The rise is nearly upon us. Arthur will soon return and we will take our rightful place as world rulers. Those two new Aircraft Carriers are just the beginning. Take it from one who knows and believe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join