It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Lights In South Texas

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the reports guys. If you can, please send some up north to DFW. I'm bored at night and need something to stare at, haha :-)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
This is a big stretch.
Just a hunch.
I think I just witnessed an advanced roadside rescue.
Sky seems to be clear now.

Maybe those were Fake News CNN helicopters practicing for a future fake night news story from the skies?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Also if you pay attention (at least this is the case where i see them) youll find it evident that they are training new pilots. Youll often see one make a series of manuevers. Then a second one will try to make the exact same manuevers but they will look sloppier like the pilot hasnt quite gotten it down yet.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Marfa? you near Marfa...

Havent heard that name in Ages, I use to live there when I was a kid, we use to go watch the lights every weekend, before they set up the fancy viewing area and you could camp out there.......

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Welcome to the ufo orb club mate
Sounds like a wonderful encounter. Seeing is believing and your life will never be the same again. Everything becomes better after experiencing the orbs

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Also if you pay attention (at least this is the case where i see them) youll find it evident that they are training new pilots. Youll often see one make a series of manuevers. Then a second one will try to make the exact same manuevers but they will look sloppier like the pilot hasnt quite gotten it down yet.

You seem really familiar with this phenomena. What kind of technology are they using to pretty much break the laws of physics? I'm not trying to be condescending...I'm genuinely curious.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Theres a place in southern california where yoy can see them train with these vehicle nightly m-f.

As for the tech behind it. People get pissed when i go into it. So i dont.

But no laws are being broken. metrics are being changed. Goal posts moved. Systems engineered, famous scientific laws circumcented but no breaking of physics.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

its hard to remember to take a photo, but there are real videos out there of these things

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Yep including one from area 51 in 1990s.

Something tells me youve had a lot of experience with being around these things. Like you have a lit of experiences you havent shared with the broader public.
edit on 3-8-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Your area had some pretty bad weather yesterday. Do you think it could have been ball lightning or something to that effect?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Was it something like this?

www.youtube.com...

The only thing I can imagine would be some type of consumer drone with external lights, but that seems to be a stretch from tye distance/speed it appears to be.

~Winter
edit on 3-8-2017 by Winterpain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Theres a place in southern california where yoy can see them train with these vehicle nightly m-f.

Starts with S and ends with onora?
edit on 3-8-2017 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ch1n1t0

Nope not in my instances. But a lot goes on in california so sonora coukd have its fair share of activity

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

yea, somethings should be kept close to the chest.

when it really boils down to it i know what ever they are, they are made in the USA and if there were videos or more in-depth information it shouldn't be blasted all over the internet.

maybe someday they will have a air show(public)
edit on 3-8-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

bob lazar videos?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

No but from around the same time. I think knapp was involved with the footage but its not from the times thry went to go see the "sport model"

Google area 51 ufo video 1990. Its the first one that shows up.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

No not that one thats one of the lazar tapes.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yep in East Texas I saw orbs of different sizes around an active drilling rig all lit up ,....at three am deer hunting, had my binoculars right there....

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This is in part where the missing 7-Trillion$$ went.
Screams mass cancellation of some sort... that or no human. If not the G-strain would be unbelievable.

If it is mass cancellation... this means our space program is nowhere near what we are led to believe either. Not really shocking.

~Winter

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join