It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Pictures I Took of Weird Things I Saw in the Space Above Me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
First of all, I lack knowledge of space and space phenomena and all things clouds and sky. In other words, I am ignorant in this topic and try to stay away from this forum because I lack the knowledge to make an informed opinion. However, I have been an amateur photographer for many years, but during the past few years I have gotten interested in iPhone photography and particularly taking pictures of interesting things in the night and day sky for my own curiosity. I am not going to speculate about any of these because my knowledge in this realm is severely lacking and I don't want to make ignorant claims.

I will say, I have experienced strange vibes during the hours of taking all these pictures, not bad vibes or good vibes, just weird and curious vibes.

I apologize if these are ridiculous pictures and a ridiculously stupid thread, trust me I am already regretting putting this together, but I will never know otherwise unless I ask for opinions.

• This first set of pictures were taken between June-July 2017 outside my house in my yard with my iPhone during various hours (around 1AM-4AM). Some have slight enhancements via settings, but not in a way that the subject in the photo is manipulated into something it is not. Some have absolutely zero enhancements.

Help me understand what this/these pictures are of. Are they stars? Merely clouds? Or just my own imagination?

—First, here's an example of what I mean by me saying some are originals and some are enhanced:

1. No enhancements

2. Same picture as above, but enhanced

—I only enhanced some of these to get better clarity and understanding of what the hell I am looking at without manipulating the subject in such a way that anything could be "seen" by looking at it. I don't do night photography, I just take these for my own curiosity, but my photo albums have become filled with these mysterious forms.

—The rest are in no particular order and I don't have the time to go through each one to see if it was enhanced. If anyone wants to know about any specific ones just ask and I will look when I have time.

• This next set is of some strange clouds that for some reason I feel like including in this post, all taken during the day outside of my house with my iPhone on July 22, 2017 during early afternoon. This was a day filled with mysterious vibes. I was sober (if that matters).

—Notice the out-of-place "object" in the first picture and subsequent ones in the top left corner region. It looks like a curved piece of metal and the end looks like it was ripped or broken. I realize clouds can play major tricks on the eyes, but I didn't take these clouds pictures because I thought I saw something. I took them because I thought the cloud formations looked really awesome at the time. Only later when I went back and looked at them did I see strange, almost too unnatural formations in this particular formation. This is going to sound strange, but I was overwhelmed with awe while physically looking at this in person. I felt like I was looking at a manifestation of cloud evolution or another world entirely. Strangely, I can see people in these clouds and objects and even strange mirrors. Like a floating invisible ship like structure, but while in person I saw not experienced such phenomena, only pure amazement. My wife doesn't see anything in these. Do any of you?

1. Look closely at the top left region until you see the curved metal looking object

2. Close up of metal looking object. Direct your eyes to the Left-Center

4. The metal object like formation and also "letters?"

5. A strange cloud formation on the complete opposite side of the sky, again taken in my yard on the same day

6. Same side of the sky as the picture above. Is it just me or is there two "boxes" on the top right and left corners of the sun with "figures"?

7. Close up of the picture of the same sun above of the top right "box with cloud figure".

Well this is enough for an introduction I think. Please let me know if I should stay far away from posting this kind of # again. I truly do feel like there is something to these, but then again, I would really appreciate honest opinions.

Thanks,
M

Edit: I have tons more of these kinds of pictures and also more of these same ones incase anyone as crazy as me wants to see more.

edit on 2-8-2017 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

Well, the nighttime images look to me as though they are stars etc with a little too much zoomy zoom.

The cloud images can be dealt with via a little cheerleader ditty;

Give me a P, give me a A, give me a R, give me a E, give me a I, give me a D, give me a O, give me a L, give me a I, give me a A, What Does It Spell

Pareidolia

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Looks like a bunch of pictures of stars, zoomed in with a poor quality camera, and the clouds look like, well, clouds.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yep, approved for subject.....I see stranger than hail stuff

The object of metal would make holes in the clouds like the center of the first pic has a jet trail looking bit.

At night I see all the goodies.....in the day as a pilot I see stuff hiding in the cloud and sun.....

We're the points of light orbs or stars.? I know all about orbs.... big time, back when.....we'd go deer hunting in East Texas and it was orb city bout 3 am....see em by drilling rigs ....working rigs
edit on 2-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Most of the stars, if that's what they are, were not overtly zoomed in on. I took some without any zoom and some with full zoom. The ones without zoom I only zoomed in one time when cropping the image. These things are surprising close to me and not far far away. If that makes sense. They literally blink acid colors constantly and they are multiples all out at once doing this in different areas of the sky. Some of these have distinct forms when compared to others.

This object I actually witnessed in real-time traverse from beyond the back of my neighbor's back yard literally almost across my yard. It moved slower than a plane, had zero flashing lights, was only the same bright color as seen in this picture and traveled across the dark morning sky in silence until it faded away. This has symmetry with a hole in the middle.

Here's the original

Here's an enhanced

The above two pictures are of the same object. I witnessed this casually traverse in silence in low altitude, as you can see in the original there are trees on the right of the pic if you adjust the light. Is this a star?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yes... you will never know until you try. Astronomy and photography are a couple of my favorite hobbies. I would encourage you to continue, you will only discover methods and become better and better. Everyone starts as an amateur..

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

It moved slower than a plane, had zero flashing lights, was only the same bright color as seen in this picture and traveled across the dark morning sky in silence until it faded away. This has symmetry with a hole in the middle.

Considering the above I believe you are seeing satellites, perhaps even the ISS.

One thing from your cloud images I was surprised you didn't pick up on and that was the dwarf looking chap blowing smoke rings;

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Ya'll, I said in the OP all these were taken with an iPhone. Of course they are poor quality.

Anyways. Some more photos of the cloud. Look closely with an open mind.

Does this seriously look like a normal cloud formation?

Here is a picture I took while driving with the same iPhone of a normal cloud for comparison.

Here is a picture of the moon with the same iPhone for comparison

This looks unusual

Alright. So everyone concludes the first ones are stars? What about the one that traversed across the sky in low altitude?
And what about the curved object in the cloud formation? I don't see how I can be the only one to see this. Sorry, not arguing, it just pops right out to me.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

It moved slower than a plane, had zero flashing lights, was only the same bright color as seen in this picture and traveled across the dark morning sky in silence until it faded away. This has symmetry with a hole in the middle.

Considering the above I believe you are seeing satellites, perhaps even the ISS.

One thing from your cloud images I was surprised you didn't pick up on and that was the dwarf looking chap blowing smoke rings;

Lol I see it. Where are you thinking ISS might be in the pic? Or in one of the pics? The first set, remember, are of multiple different objects in the same night sky on different occasions in different areas of the sky. They are not of a satellite, I've seen those and taken pics of them around my house. They don't explode in color 24/7 and shape shift.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Yep, approved for subject.....I see stranger than hail stuff

The object of metal would make holes in the clouds like the center of the first pic has a jet trail looking bit.

At night I see all the goodies.....in the day as a pilot I see stuff hiding in the cloud and sun.....

We're the points of light orbs or stars.? I know all about orbs.... big time, back when.....we'd go deer hunting in East Texas and it was orb city bout 3 am....see em by drilling rigs ....working rigs

I have no idea what an "orb" is. These objects (except for the one that literally traveled across the sky slowly in a matter of a couple of minutes) were "stationary" and moved in correlation with all the other bright lights in the night sky. I don't have city light pollution so I get an almost 360 view of the night sky. It's easy for me to see an ugly duckling whether it be natural phenomena or an "orb". Not sure how I would know if I saw an orb.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Down load the free app " sky view" onto your iPhone....once you have that on your phone you can use it to see what your looking at . You'd be amazed at how planets or stars can look like sow thing supernatural to the naked eye. ...the app will tell you what your looking at. All you have to do is hold your phone up and point it at what your looking at.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I found this cloud formation intriguing.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo
a reply to: myselfaswell

Most of the stars, if that's what they are, were not overtly zoomed in on. I took some without any zoom and some with full zoom. The ones without zoom I only zoomed in one time when cropping the image. These things are surprising close to me and not far far away. If that makes sense. They literally blink acid colors constantly and they are multiples all out at once doing this in different areas of the sky. Some of these have distinct forms when compared to others.

This object I actually witnessed in real-time traverse from beyond the back of my neighbor's back yard literally almost across my yard. It moved slower than a plane, had zero flashing lights, was only the same bright color as seen in this picture and traveled across the dark morning sky in silence until it faded away. This has symmetry with a hole in the middle.

Here's the original

Here's an enhanced

The above two pictures are of the same object. I witnessed this casually traverse in silence in low altitude, as you can see in the original there are trees on the right of the pic if you adjust the light. Is this a star?

Why didn't you take a video of it moving across the sky? Why a snapshot?

Iphones do take videos don't they?

Just asking.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I just wasted 5 mins of life viewing this thread.

Clouds!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Interesting photos..keep it up. And don't pay too much mind to the naysayers....some people don't know the difference between "skepticism" and just plain bad manners.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

iphone 5s slow shutter speed high iso setting so most likely stars some had digital zoom according to the picture exif data as for normal clouds yes they look like normal clouds and I think you are mistaking image processing for objects.

Anything up to 5x digital zoomed used digital zoom creates problems all it does is crop the image to enlarge it that creates false pixels.

For example exif data of your first image digital zoom listed near bottom of info.

EXIF IFD0

Camera Make = Apple
Camera Model = iPhone 5s
X-Resolution = 72/1 ===> 72
Y-Resolution = 72/1 ===> 72
X/Y-Resolution Unit = inch (2)
Software / Firmware Version = 10.3.2
Last Modified Date/Time = 2017:07:22 04:44:04

EXIF Sub IFD

Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 1/15 second ===> 0.06667 second
Lens F-Number / F-Stop = 11/5 ===> ƒ/2.2
Exposure Program = normal program (2)
ISO Speed Ratings = 2000
EXIF Version = 0221
Original Date/Time = 2017:07:22 04:44:04
Digitization Date/Time = 2017:07:22 04:44:04
Components Configuration = 0x01,0x02,0x03,0x00 / YCbCr
Shutter Speed Value (APEX) = 5173/1324
Shutter Speed (Exposure Time) = 1/15 second
Aperture Value (APEX) = 7892/3469
Aperture = ƒ/2.2
Brightness (APEX) = -1754/211
Brightness = 0 foot-lambert
Exposure Bias (EV) = 4937/1476 ===> 3.34
Metering Mode = spot (3)
Flash = Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode
Focal Length = 83/20 mm ===> 4.15 mm
Subject Location = 2208,1634,601,610 x/y coordinates of center and width/height of rectangle (4)
Original Subsecond Time = 589
Digitized Subsecond Time = 589
FlashPix Version = 0100
Colour Space = sRGB (1)
Image Width = 648 pixels
Image Height = 863 pixels
Image Sensing Method = one-chip color area sensor (2)
Scene Type = directly photographed image
Custom Rendered = (null)
Exposure Mode = auto exposure (0)
White Balance = auto (0)
Digital Zoom Ratio = 1224/245 ===> 5
Focal Length in 35mm Film = 145
Scene Capture Type = standard (0)
Lens Specification = 4.15-4.15mm F2.2-2.2
Lens Make = Apple
Lens Model = iPhone 5s back camera 4.15mm f/2.2

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I don't see ANYTHING out of the ordinary in any of those pics...

You zoomed in on stars. Yes, that's what stars look like when they're out of focus from a trillion+ miles away.

And I don't see ANY "metallic-looking" object in ANY of the cloud pictures, either. Perhaps you should circle it for emphasis...
edit on 3-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
All i canseeis that in one of the shots you have a crepe merytle tree in your yard. Is it multi trunk or single?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Does this seriously look like a normal cloud formation?

what on earth is a normal cloud formation?

TOP SECRET:

Those without clearance DO NOT READ

you have captured Nibiru in your pics

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I know that it's scary to touch this topic , but don't be afraid they are benevolent, the overseers and you will see them as all good beings on earth will see them soon.

They are the old and the wise for billions of years.
They are what you see ( The Mantis ) they are here in every dimension and you probably are being visited by them .

They look scary because they don't look at us at all..
But they work together with many benevolent beings and can manifest through many dimensions of space and time..

You're not mistaken and it's not pareidolia I know it's happening right now, I think the time has come..
edit on 0b32America/ChicagoThu, 03 Aug 2017 13:01:32 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 03 Aug 2017 13:01:32 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join