It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch: Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin avoided using secure lines of communication on purpo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
What does JW mean in the headline?

Sorry, Judicial Watch. Got it. Even after reading the article once, I didn't get it. LOL More coffee?

Yeah it's Judicial Watch sorry i meant to type it out but forgot about it. I got a lot on my mind lately. My bad.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Disregarding security protocol is serious jail time.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Make your own thread than because this is about Hillary Clinton. Highjacking threads is not cool btw.

Now that you mention it, it might seem that way. However a major part of your op was this from your first sentence.

didn't like using secure lines of communications because they weren't tech savy enough

so I would seem to me that your op was about cyber-security using Clinton as your example.
Yes?
My reply was also on cyber-security using the new white house cyber-security chief, Tom Bossert as my example.

So you see, I did not hyjack your thread, only added to it

Oh yes, I forgot. Your headline also pointed to the issue of cyber-security

avoided using secure lines of communication on purpo

edit on 31America/ChicagoWed, 02 Aug 2017 16:10:47 -0500Wed, 02 Aug 2017 16:10:47 -050017082017-08-02T16:10:47-05:00400000010 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

She used an old style Blackberry right up to last summer, when she had to destroy it with a hammer to get rid of evidence.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

yeah last summer was sooooo long ago......

are you upset someone gave out their email address? really?

Someone? SOMEONE? The cat from Homeland Security in charge of Trump's WH cyber-security got punked and just blindly handed out his private email address. If this thread is about incompetence in high places, then this one surely deserves being added to the mix.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Let's keep focusing on Clinton from so long ago while right now, this is going on.

www.cnn.com...

Tom Bossert, the official White House Homeland Security Adviser got suckered by a prankster into giving him his personal email.

You are right in respect to some of these people needing a crash course in national/personal information security.
But what Clinton and her goons did was off the charts criminal wise.
Purposely circumventing national security procedures for personal gain is a crime. Period.
I don't think they should get life in prison but to get off scot-free is a travesty.
The fact that her Leftist supporters don't care about it, is a travesty as well.

I may be lacking in knowledge on this issue so just exactly was she her personal gain when she purposefully circumvented national security procedures?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Let's keep focusing on Clinton from so long ago while right now, this is going on.

www.cnn.com...

Tom Bossert, the official White House Homeland Security Adviser got suckered by a prankster into giving him his personal email.

You are right in respect to some of these people needing a crash course in national/personal information security.
Purposely circumventing national security procedures for personal gain is a crime. Period.
I don't think they should get life in prison but to get off scot-free is a travesty.
The fact that her Leftist supporters don't care about it, is a travesty as well.

I may be lacking in knowledge on this issue so just exactly was she her personal gain when she purposefully circumvented national security procedures?

Sorry but are you dense? Hillary and Huma used their own code to convey information because they refused to use secure communication lines because of bogus excuses. Guess who understood the code outside between these two? Nobody else. That's beyond weird and pretty disturbing if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hillary said outright she used a personal server to
avoide FOIA. Also used non secure phones to avoid
records accountability act.

Also, she was lazy and negligent.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

so hillary should not face her crimes because she lost???

we should focus on any elected officials that use their office to commit crimes, shouldnt we?

The fact she was a nominee means that there won't be justice.

There's mountains of evidence showing her illegal activities.
Even if it's proved she ordered Seth's "robbery" their won't be justice.

The people in charge don't have to follow the same laws as everyone else.
They absolutely should...

But they don't.

Ummm...you know what I really hate...?

That I agree with you...

Not because of you...but because that's how it is in this fracked up world...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Trump is President. He has the authority and power to have HRC et al investigated and prosecuted. So tell him to do it. It will only benefit him and his side. I'm dumbfounded that a slam dunk like this isn't being done. Is he stupid or complicit?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Shouldn't we focus on the corrupt one that won.

Rather than the corrupt one that didn't?

losing means not facing your crimes?

interesting concept....

Being part of the elite means not facing your crimes.

I don't like it, but it's the truth.

So you're saying Trump isn't one of the elites?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
So she talked in code? I thought her emails were just taken out of context…

I bet she used the impenetrable codespeak known as Ig-pay Atin-lay.
edit on 8 2 2017 by underpass61 because: sp

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Not at all.
Let's not forget Hillary went to Trump's wedding.

When all is said and done they will both serve the same time in prison for their crimes.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

In that case I don't see why anyone has to shift focus away from Hillary - investigate 'em all I'm sure we've got the resources.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I recall the scoffing a few months ago about the "code" in certain e-mails.

Now we have it straight from the source that "code" was used over unsecure lines.

Are we still laughing?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Trump is President. He has the authority and power to have HRC et al investigated and prosecuted. So tell him to do it. It will only benefit him and his side. I'm dumbfounded that a slam dunk like this isn't being done. Is he stupid or complicit?

Easier said than done. If Trump out right accuses Hillary and the DNC now then the Left would cry foul and just keep screeching that he is shifting the narrative again. There is also the vast Clinton blackmail network that needs to be dismantled first. The Awan brothers were a big piece of the puzzle for instance and a lot of leverage has been lifted from various important people. Ever wondered why Trump is still president and wasn't sacked before the whole election even began? Obama and his administration found zero evidence for illegal or criminal activity on Trump. There is none and apparently he couldn't be blackmailed either. Word is Comey and Mueller are currently working on their redemption arc and are about to nail Hillary and the DNC to the wall. I'm still convinced that this is all part of an elaborate plan and probably even Andrew Breitbart was involved befor he was murdered. Trump was pretty upset when he died.

To quote Hillary Clinton: "We will all hang from nooses if that bastard wins." It's Time to prove her right.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Yeah, that's the way to get me to listen to an answer that I requested. Just toss a poke at my intelligence. Thanks for nothing.

Sorry but are you dense? Hillary and Huma used their own code to convey information because they refused to use secure communication lines because of bogus excuses. Guess who understood the code outside between these two? Nobody else. That's beyond weird and pretty disturbing if you ask me.

Yeah, that's the way to get me to listen to an answer that I requested. Just toss a poke at my intelligence. Thanks for nothing.
edit on 31America/ChicagoWed, 02 Aug 2017 17:29:15 -0500Wed, 02 Aug 2017 17:29:15 -050017082017-08-02T17:29:15-05:00500000029 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
so judicial watch who promoted pizzagate on the same theory just push this out thinking everyone forgot?
how dumb do they think trump supporters are?
oh wait...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Sorry i received horrible news this week and i'm completely off my game. I apologize for my rudeness.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Stupidity is no excuse for criminal activity...never has been.

James Comey disagrees with you lol.

Clinton and cronies should be in prison.

According to Comey, everyone convicted of involuntary manslaughter should be free because of the lack of intent. It's even in the name of the crime. Unless involuntary somehow proves intent now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join