It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guccifer 2 0 Was An Obama Tech Guy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It's on YOUTUBE!!

Therefore...it MUST be true!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
seeing how it's now proven trump forces fake news how quickly will fox run with this?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Yeah, great argument.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: fnpmitchreturns
a reply to: introvert

I know... I remember when the National Enquirer broke the John Edwards "Who is the baby's daddy story .... At least it is not some anonymous source from NYT or CNN ... oh ... but to so many they are credible ...

YES. It pretty much IS some "anonymous source".

So do YOU know who Devin/Devon IS?

It's not only the same... It's some inexperienced armchair dude on YOUTUBE.

At LEAST with NYT/CNN/WaPo their anonymous " sources are people with INSIDE, and FIRST-HAND info.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

That are illegally leaking information to the press. The thing is with respect to the press, is that they are not interested in investigating anymore not reporting the truth. They are only interested in pushing a narrative and reporting what they are directed to. Thus, they cannot be trusted. As far as a "random guy on youtube" I'd also not trust, but see what information or knowledge they want to share. Sometimes, it more pertinent than what being reported in the main stream. Any journalist or investigator can do the same if they want, but they don't. We have to find the truth ourselves, if interested, or we can be spoon fed crap and believe it wholesale.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

YOUTUBE told me to I can recharge a battery by touching it to ANOTHER fresh battery.

When you WANT to believe something, it's amazing what you'll find to support it.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Interesting discussion on reddit about this with metadata posted to look at. Not sure what it all means, as this is out of my expertise. Perhaps someone can look at comment.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I get your point and I don't particularly disagree. How do you go about getting the truth? Are not not open to alternative ideas or sources that are not in the mainstream media narrative? Or do you stick to what they tell you to believe?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
It's on YOUTUBE!!

Hahahahahaha,
Ignore the data, ignore the facts, be sure you follow the book step by #ing step. 1. discredit the source.

Do you folks ever stop to think about incredibly stupid you look?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It's on YOUTUBE!!

Hahahahahaha,
Ignore the data, ignore the facts, be sure you follow the book step by #ing step. 1. discredit the source.

Do you folks ever stop to think about incredibly stupid you look?

I am not knowledgeable enough to break down the metadata in any meaningful way, but I do know that this is not the first time Warren Flood's name has been brought up in this issue and the other instance was also in reference to metadata.

steemit.com...@mandireiserra/metadata-is-an-interesting-beast-especially-when-relating-to-russia-and-wikileaks

At this link the author discusses Warren, Guccifer 2.0 and the metadata of documents that indicate Flood created the document, but it was modified soon after it's creation by, supposedly, a Russian of some sort.

So it appears this is not the first time this issue has come up and I am not in a position to say which possiblity is most likely. Either Flood created the document and altered it very quickly using a Russian name (whatever), or Flood created the document, uploaded it to the DNC server and one of the two Russian hackers that were sitting in the system snatched it almost immediately.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: fnpmitchreturns

That email was mid election... just days before the leaks and such..

The timeline fits perfectly.. it's obvious to anyone actually looking

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Maybe Democrats set up the meeting and then the very next day Democrats sent their emails to wikileaks?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

see, that's just it. I'm not smart enough to know how to interpret the metadata on a document, but some folks are. If you come out and # all over the idea before the smart ones either agree with it, or shut it down only makes you look like an incredible tool and quite a partisan one at that. It may be garbage, but until the facts are sorted out, we just won't know.

I'm tired of the stupid.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Except there is no reason to think that and we know for a fact trump Jr specifically went to a meeting to collude with representatives of the Russian government...

Literally TRUMP JRS emails spill out the exact conspiracy theory that trump spent the entire election denying..

Actually denying isn't accurate..

Lying about it and scoffing at it like it was unthinkable when he already knew it was true....

How people who claim to be searching for the truth ignore what is slapping them in the faces I will never know...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

see, that's just it. I'm not smart enough to know how to interpret the metadata on a document, but some folks are. If you come out and # all over the idea before the smart ones either agree with it, or shut it down only makes you look like an incredible tool and quite a partisan one at that. It may be garbage, but until the facts are sorted out, we just won't know.

I'm tired of the stupid.

I agree that we need to wait and see what comes of it. If the last "incident" is any indication, there is no way we can definitively say one way or the other. Flood could have messed with the Metadata, or it could have been jacked by one of the Russians sitting on the DNC server.

I can also see why someone would not give this very much credence. It is just some guy on YT that made a video. More research is required. I gave a link earlier to a reddit thread that went more in depth in to the metadata and many inconsistencies were found. The metadata does appear to be manipulated.

The question is whom manipulated it?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I'm tired of the stupid.

I agree that we need to wait and see what comes of it. If the last "incident" is any indication, there is no way we can definitively say one way or the other. Flood could have messed with the Metadata, or it could have been jacked by one of the Russians sitting on the DNC server.

I can also see why someone would not give this very much credence. It is just some guy on YT that made a video. More research is required. I gave a link earlier to a reddit thread that went more in depth in to the metadata and many inconsistencies were found. The metadata does appear to be manipulated.

The question is whom manipulated it?

I know a little something about metadata being that I work in e-discovery. Let's say Russia hacked the DNC and downloaded all of their emails and attachments, then gave it to wikileaks. That in itself would not alter the metadata in any of this documents.

The only way to alter the metadata is intentionally through software or creating a new document or copying from one document to another. So the fact that the meta data was altered and a Russian spy name was entered or timezones were changed is questionable in of itself. That would mean that the hacker intentionally altered the metadata to get caught or someone else altered it to make it appear a Russian hacked the document.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

So do YOU know who Devin/Devon IS?

It's not only the same... It's some inexperienced armchair dude on YOUTUBE.

At LEAST with NYT/CNN/WaPo their anonymous " sources are people with INSIDE, and FIRST-HAND info.

Now, HOW on EARTH could you doubt anyone named Devin/Devon? Why, that's ranked as one of the 7,000 most reliable first names in the world! It's clear to see that anyone named Devin/Devon is a crack reporter who can unearth any deep conspiracy out there just because... DEVIN!

Forget sources. They just confuse things. The only thing you need to know is DEVON... or is it Devin? Davin? Davinci? Dwarven? I forget.

(Must be the effects of all those darn flashy neuralyzers!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Except it would take WAY more than "the democrats" to get the FBI, CIA and NSA to lie for you...and now trump is their boss, why are they still lying without a democrat president to protect them??

The US intelligence agencies are not democrats..

How in the world y'all look at this email released by trump jr himself..

And think "the Russian collusion story is nonsense I will never know..

That is some Olympic level metal gymnastics for your @$$....

"Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first."

The CIA and the FBI now work for Trump? Only after a lot of people have been shown the door, and there are still quite a few Obama lackeys on the inside as the whole world can plainly see.
Your reply, if you really believe it, is a complete fantasy. Just like all the fantasies that Obama pushed on a daily basis.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Except it would take WAY more than "the democrats" to get the FBI, CIA and NSA to lie for you...and now trump is their boss, why are they still lying without a democrat president to protect them??

The US intelligence agencies are not democrats..

WRONG... Obama as President fired anyone and everyone who would not bow down to the left-wing bosses... Comey was made director of the FBI by none other than Obama. The second highest position in the FBI was also given to a man who had been bribed and bought by the DNC. The longtime Clinton confidant Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe had in his pocket Andrew McCabe deputy director of the FBI.

Clinton ally gave $500K to wife of FBI agent on email probe

He did the same with the CIA, Obama nominated John Brennan as CIA director as well. Not to mention the several high ranking military personnel that Obama fired and he implanted his stooges within the military as well...

Not only did Obama and his left-wing stooges implanted people in the highest positions in government, they also implanted people in lower positions of power.

The latest twitter announcement by Holder clearly shows that under President Trump's administration there are still several DNC operatives who still work for Obama and Holder.

To the career men & women at DOJ/FBI: your actions and integrity will be unfairly questioned. Be prepared, be strong. Duty. Honor. Country.

twitter.com...

So your claim is completely wrong and made up.

edit on 2-8-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comments and link.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: whywhynot

here is a link to one story

link.

This all started on reddit several months ago. A group of tech guys were trying to figure out who Flood was since he didn't seem to work for DNC then found he worked for Obama. They recognized the timestamp for the russian sig and kept going.

If you know how to search reddit better than I you will find the original work started there

Thanks for your reply. It's like a pit of snakes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join