It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a Conspiracy Theory that you feel may be true?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Interesting stuff. Something I've never read about before. It does appear to be two different people. The facial length/chin get me.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

beautiful vision. It would be nice to learn of all of our differences and similarities...
First off, we, both groups have been put into boxes, paradigms. We were given instructions and belief systems. To venture out of either box would brand you insane, or as in the inquisition, tortured, murdered, to show others the benefits of staying in the box. I am not blind to the dangers of straying away from "Royal" decrees.

The truth, if it ever comes out is, None of us, no matter what we have been taught to believe, are "Royal"! It is a ancient, most ancient trait from the Animal Kingdom!!! It is a original version of Might makes Right from the most distant past. It was used to enlist a unified effort. And it is not a trait of mammals!

Therefore, since "We" are members of a very unique species, that inharited traits from our "Royal" ancestors, and not so royal ancestors, we are given a choice as to which traits to follow, and which to avaoid. But none of this would make any sense unless people knew the truth as to who and what we are, which presently is being witheld.

Also the hollow planets and or moons makes sense. I wonder if that applies to inactive and active stars aswell
Another truth hidden from the masses.

The future holds that answer, after reunification.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

beautiful vision. It would be nice to learn of all of our differences and similarities...
First off, we, both groups have been put into boxes, paradigms. We were given instructions and belief systems. To venture out of either box would brand you insane, or as in the inquisition, tortured, murdered, to show others the benefits of staying in the box. I am not blind to the dangers of straying away from "Royal" decrees.

The truth, if it ever comes out is, None of us, no matter what we have been taught to believe, are "Royal"! It is a ancient, most ancient trait from the Animal Kingdom!!! It is a original version of Might makes Right from the most distant past. It was used to enlist a unified effort. And it is not a trait of mammals!

Therefore, since "We" are members of a very unique species, that inharited traits from our "Royal" ancestors, and not so royal ancestors, we are given a choice as to which traits to follow, and which to avaoid. But none of this would make any sense unless people knew the truth as to who and what we are, which presently is being witheld.

Also the hollow planets and or moons makes sense. I wonder if that applies to inactive and active stars aswell
Another truth hidden from the masses.

The future holds that answer, after reunification.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Honestly, I believe almost every conspiracy except that the Earth is flat. To quickly sum up everything I believe in:

Aliens and IDBs
Moon footage was faked, what we found up there was too much for mainstream society
JFK and that whole thing
A lot of cryptids
A global government, elections are a sham
Our concept of electricity/magnetism is wrong
The lie of the true purpose of religion

I could go on and on. I’m sure there are more, but for now the only one I’ll say is hogwash is the flat earth theory.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: proloz
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Interesting stuff. Something I've never read about before. It does appear to be two different people. The facial length/chin get me.

They could get away with it back then. It would have been the late 1970's or early 1980's when the switch was made. Most people didn't even have VCR's at that point, and Stephen Hawkins wasn't so famous that people would recognize the change.

Compare to today: when Hillary fainted at the 9/11 memorial event in 2016, many of us here on ATS immediately realized that the "Hillary" who resurfaced outside Chelsea Clinton's apartment was a double. We could pull up known pictures of Hillary, and it was immediately clear that the fake Hillary was noticeably younger, and had numerous small physiological differences that betrayed the ruse.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join