It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking or dreaming about something before it happens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

A disembodied voice, huh. Could be someone looking out for you

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Funny say that, I stayed at home for three days straight then left to see my grandma, as soon as I went inside and sat next to an electric fire, the thing turned off, she said it had never happen before. Maybe coincidence?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dilly83

That's crazy! Well I hear they're teaching Navy Seals ESP, maybe the more aware you become, the more the inner instinct awakens?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Maybe it was an omen? I try to keep up with one but I always end up cutting it off

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The FB instance can be explained by the mic on your phone, yes, they do use it A LOT!
As for the other instances listed, I believe every word of it. I believe everyone has the ability to tap into that realm. Some are just better than others.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

It was a laptop and it was a relative who posted a picture of the book, although I'm glad I don't have FB after learning that!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scorpio77
a reply to: intrptr

A disembodied voice, huh. Could be someone looking out for you

That was my impression.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have had it happen a couple of times, but it is rare for me. The last time it happened was pretty disturbing. I had a dream that I was on a police boat and we were dragging a river for a body. The next morning when I arrived at work (I work at a marina) there were police and ambulances everywhere. One of my slipholders had fallen and hit his head on his boat and fallen into the water sometime during the night and drowned. He was found by another slipholder that morning. Worse yet, since I knew the deceased, I was asked to identify him.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: makaira1985

That sounds like precognition and prescience, some people have spoken about it on this thread, you should take a look. I'm sorry you had to go through that, it has to have been a horrible experience.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yeah, it may have more to do with how you're remembering things, rather than what you're thinking about at the time. It may very well be possible that you see something, and then you retroactively remember thinking about or dreaming about that thing, when you really didn't in the first place.

It's your memory that's faulty, not that you're being precognitive.

Unless you keep a dream diary, but then it becomes a matter of interpretation.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It's happened to me twice so far. I went on a paranormal investigation with my brother in Iowa last year, the weekend before we left I had a dream. I was inside the school house we were going to(I have never been there before in my life btw), a black cloudy entity was entering me repeatedly about 9-10 times. A group members father ended up getting the same dream, so everyone was pretty much on edge the whole night.

The other time was, I had a dream where I got shot in my arm and woke up screaming, about a month or so after I was at PetCo buying some food for my cat. This pickup truck pulls up, and I start getting a very bad "get out of here" type vibe. The driver gets out and the vibe gets stronger, As he walks closer to me I see he's the same guy that shot me in my dream. I have never met him before that day, so not really sure why I was warned about him.

I don't know why it happens, but I've been attempting to research it since I had the two experiences. I also had an odd one that wasn't related at all but still considered paranormal in my experience.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theiseja

You seriously need to avoid pick up dude

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I haven't seen him since that time, so not sure if someone warned me about him because he intends to harm me in some way or what. The feeling gave me a very bad headache though, so I'm guessing it was somehow important but I'm unsure of how.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scorpio77
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Maybe it was an omen? I try to keep up with one but I always end up cutting it off

Maybe. Write details, and wait.

Sometimes, they are just dreams. I posted one a while back, about bobs dropping that I had, just in case, but as far as I know, it never happened. Well, not so far!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join