It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Because You Haven’t Committed a Crime Doesn’t Mean That You Didn’t Have a Motive For It

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Notice how you can ask a conspiracist a direct question, and it gets ignored. But a conspiracist will want to debate for hours if a pixel from a video looks "funny" for example. All during that time, the conspiracist's concerns and issues are addressed. And all for a video that has no impact on physical evidence, eyewitness accounts, data storage, DNA evidence, etc...
edit on 2-8-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Notice how you can ask a conspiracist a direct question, and it gets ignored.

As I have said time and time again:
Facts have no place in a conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Imho it becomes insanely counterproductive..

The conspiracy crowd is the group motivated enough to spread the word and effect change.. but instead of focusing on the conspiracy in our faces . They waste all their time chasing some insane conspiracy that doesn't even make sense??!?!

If you run the government, media and scientists you don't need convoluted tax schemes.. you could just print more money....

People never stop to consider the logistics required..or was there a way easier less expensive way to get it done.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Perhaps you (govt) print money and do the dirty deeds, BOTH.

Perhaps you (govt) also put out most of the truth movement bs.

You being counterproductive too yo.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Good morning people. It’s very early, and my stream of consciousness being in overdrive has come up with the following quiz for you.

The first two questions are intended for the general audience:

What notable buffoon went on a nationwide T.V. program a number of years ago and crowed: “I deal with the worst of the worst, the lowest of the low; you don’t want to know who I deal with; you don’t want to know?”

On a very infamous day such as 9/11/2001, who would be considered to be the “worst of the worst, the lowest of the low?”

The remaining questions are for the lawyers in the reading audience:

I know that in the State of New York there is no Statute of Limitations that would apply to bone-chilling, cold-blooded, first degree murder, but is there a Statute of Limitations that would serve as a defense to a charge of conspiracy to commit first degree murder?

I would venture a guess that there is no Statute of Limitations in the State of New York or on the federal level that would serve as a defense to a charge of using weapons of mass destruction, but is there a Statute of Limitations that would serve as a defense to a charge of conspiracy to use weapons of mass destruction?

It is my understanding that, while it is a policy of the Internal Revenue Service to not go back more than 3 years in challenging and auditing tax returns of individuals, it is a matter of law that there is no Statute of Limitations that would apply to a charge of tax fraud as would be the case in failure to declare income from the filthy lucre proceeds of money laundering. Is this true? Can you venture a guess as to why any prominent politico would be so reluctant to disclose his tax returns when many consecutive politicos before him have done so willingly?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

If you profit from a crime you were part of, got away with it, then why would you incriminate yourself by claiming unexplained profit on your taxes?

Are you saying Trump's tax returns are tied to 9/11? So tired of innuendo based on no facts. Funny? this is now a thing since he became president.

Were the Clinton's part of profiting from 9/11.? Now paying people to spread innuendo about Trump to provide cover. How many times has the Clinton foundation had to amend their taxes due to "forgetting" to document large donations? it is fact the Clinton foundation has a habit of "forgetting" to include all donations on their taxes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join