It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet? Not ISS over Pittsburgh headed north.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I checked MUFON and NUFORC, MUFON was a bust, ironically the last report on NUFORC was from Monroeville, but doesn't sound like what you described. I'll include the link anyways.

nuforc.org...

The one night it hasn't poured or been cloudy in a long time. Good for you man. I'm right up atop Mt. Washington.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Hey thanks,
The first link had an error.
Second one I'm going to have to doddle with to figure out, but this should help.

Edit: Mayak is the satellite. Awesome Thank you.

Recrisp, thank you as well.

edit on 4-8-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Adding to home screen as well. Was out tonight watching the sky, only satellites and shooting stars/meteors. Nothing to out of the norm. Kept saying to myself, just stay out 5 more minutes. 😊

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GordonCole

Monroeville always gets reports.( and those reports might be the same ladyπŸ˜† ). I'm over in Kennedy twp. 3 air miles from the Run Way at PIT.

Mt. Washington... the city lights must get in the way of good sky watching if you're into that.
Check your pmπŸ€—

"Bright orange, low flying, something.
bright orangeish light that came up over the horizon and slowly got bigger as it came closer i noticed flashing lights like a plane would have. one red one green and a row of white lights. the lights flashed red in the front then 5-6 white lights in a row going down / across the craft with a green one on the end. it did have the sound a plane would make but for as low as it was flying it should of been a lot louder. i guessing it was no more than 5-600 feet off the ground. it "nuforc

BB,
Having lived in the landing path at PIT for a lonnnnng time, and being an Airport Fire guy.. that report sound like and MD-88 or 90.
When they put just the wing tips and nose flood lights on, you get a big perfect triangle with green and red beacons.

edit on 4-8-2017 by Bigburgh because: Because I love Cheesy Tocos

Im here in the blue dot.

The object went north over me.
edit on 4-8-2017 by Bigburgh because: Because I love Cheesy Tocos

edit on 4-8-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Ey, how does a ballistic missile test look?
Just wondering...

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Ey, how does a ballistic missile test look?
Just wondering...

Like this..

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Comet?

You can cross that off this list first.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: violet

Adding to home screen as well. Was out tonight watching the sky, only satellites and shooting stars/meteors. Nothing to out of the norm. Kept saying to myself, just stay out 5 more minutes. 😊

Well that's how I saw my fireball!
I had been looking at the sky, nothing... as usual, then on my way back in I glanced up and caught the fireball. So don't waste that time heading back in with your head down, keep looking lol

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Doesn't it also sound a bit like it could have been that?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join