It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how the President's own staff feel about him | released 2017.7.30

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am sure many of you have wondered at one time or another what people in the White House think about the President and like Atticus Finch imagined "climb[ing] into someone's skin and walk[ing] around in it" to get some sense what it's like to serve in the administration.

As outsiders we all know at some level it is one thing to comment on the day to day news with our limited information, but it is another entirely being on the inside with knowledge of the gap between reality as compared to what the news portrays.

In my field, reading news summaries about scientific journal publications is a bit like listening to a six year old read Shakespeare. Journalists might get a few of the words right, but it is painfully obvious they have no idea what they are writing about. Sure it is nice that they give it an earnest shot, but many times the articles adds more confusion than clarity.

In contrast to the litany of news, as released July 30 2017, below are six letters from White House staffers describing what their experience serving in the Trump administration has been like thus far.

potusstaff.com...

potusstaff.com...

potusstaff.com...

potusstaff.com...

potusstaff.com...

potusstaff.com...

The news is one thing, but hearing people's experiences internally is another.

Hopefully this gives people reason to pause and think about the state of our country.

edit on 1-8-2017 by RightInThere because: formatting

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Yeah ... like I believe those crap letters are the real deal.

Did the same guy write them all? They sure are signed the same way.

edit on 182017 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I could likewise provide letters from Hilary's staff regarding her. Gimme me a minute to create a few PDFs, and post them as real, with no links.

That, of course, is dependent upon said staffer not committing suicide, or being murdered in a botched robbery...
edit on 1-8-2017 by madmac5150 because: My ducks made me do it

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Yeah ... like I believe those crap letters are the real deal.

The source comes from people who have released information about the goings on in the White House before news leaked.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Every letter starts and ends exactly the same. Seems legit.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RightInThere

Source?

Let me guess, anonymous white house insider?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

You should try reading before writing, it might help with your ability to learn and educate yourself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Fake news is getting desperate.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Home Page

The Official White House Resistance Operation

In solidarity with others who were courageous enough to create #altgov twitter accounts, pushing back against President Trump's attempt to silence dissent and inconvenient facts, we are committed to supporting the resistance by revealing the inner chaos and incompetence of President Trump's White House. We are White House staffers, working at various levels, operating in secrecy to reveal hidden truths of the Trump administration to the American people.

Not a government site and it could be anybody. Unsigned PDF's.

I'm no Trump fan, but this looks like an obvious hoax to me. I cry foul on this garbage.

They even have that at the top as if it would fool anyone.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
LOL, riiight, seems totally legit. But if none of these "staffers" have the balls to put their name to the letter, then their opinion is that of a coward. If that's the case, it wouldn't surprise me they don't like Trump.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
I cry foul on this garbage.

Please hoax-bin it.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
Home Page

The Official White House Resistance Operation

In solidarity with others who were courageous enough to create #altgov twitter accounts, pushing back against President Trump's attempt to silence dissent and inconvenient facts, we are committed to supporting the resistance by revealing the inner chaos and incompetence of President Trump's White House. We are White House staffers, working at various levels, operating in secrecy to reveal hidden truths of the Trump administration to the American people.

Not a government site and it could be anybody. Unsigned PDF's.

I'm no Trump fan, but this looks like an obvious hoax to me. I cry foul on this garbage.

They even have that at the top as if it would fool anyone.

Maybe third times the charm?

twitter.com...

The people responsible for this feed have released details before it has hit the mainstream news.

They have demonstrated they work in the White House numerous times.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Does anybody actually believe the site and the contents are genuine ?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I love how the author of the last letter just casually calls the POTUS a pervert because "he gives me the creeps".

link   

originally posted by: RightInThere

originally posted by: JinMI

You should try reading before writing, it might help with your ability to learn and educate yourself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You should look into your source before posting a thread as fact. Can you show whom these supposed staffers are? Can you prove they are real?

link   

LOL

It's a Winchester 73.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Dear Mr. President,

I hate you. You are a giant orange poopie-head. You are not progressive and enlightened like me.

Sincerely,

A member of your staff

potusstaff.com

I'm proud of that one. It's mine.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
No person actually signs their name to the letter? And, were supposed to believe this? HaHa, not. Fun read though.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Dear Mr. President,

I can't even. You have to be the stupidest man ever. Get educated.

Sincerely,
A Member of Your Staff

-Mine.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm an tired of being told what to do by a giant cheeto.
make america mexico again., #imWithHer

-a huge member (of your "staff")

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join