It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Knights Templar and the Real Holy Grail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The big journeys always have a good purpose. I've been interested in the facts surrounding the crusades since the first time I've heard about them. There's something magical, mystical, dramatic about that part of history concerning Europe. Were the crusades religious, economical, political, or just a desperate act of the decaying faith? These questions rumbled and are still bothering my thoughts. Will we know for sure? Well, with several billions people on Earth, several billions stories emerge. So the truth is always... "somewhere there."

But here, here's a good story at least: grigorfedan.com...

When I dug deeper, I found that starting even earlier, perhaps back to the 5th century, the Heart, that is the spiritual heart as opposed to the human organ, was symbolized by a drinking vessel. Catholics are familiar with paintings of The Sacred Heart of Jesus, so we know that there was veneration for Jesus' Heart. The Gnostic Gospels refer consistently to the Heart of Christ that will open in all of us. David Richo in The Sacred Heart of the World makes the definite connection between the symbol of a cup and the heart of Jesus.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I like diggin deep in history, it's.......real, really happened

Good subject these days, what were those knights templar thinkin....I know they were bankers for every bodies money
edit on 1-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Personally I think the real Holy Grail is Jesus having descendants. If true, it could have overnight destroyed the Vatican. This is why the Vatican have strong reactions when the Holy Blood and the Holy Grail and the Da Vinci Code came out.

While I am aware that those were works of fiction (Plantard is a fraud), by the way the Vatican reacted, I think they knew something not many people know and they are afraid these works were probably somewhat closer to the truth.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Vatican have secret documents and even files that tells information about the descendants of Jesus.

As for the descendants of Jesus, they better have at least a secret organization protecting them because as long as the Vatican is around, they'll forever be hunted by them.
edit on 8/1/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

While the real holy grail may or may not be the true blood line descendants of Jesus christ, my question then would be...why should this matter?, I mean unless Jesus was thee actual son of God, why should his bloodline in particular be anything at all of any import worthy of what would undoubtedly be the greatest conspiracy and best kept secret of ALL TIME?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Knights templers are just special forces.
There is lot of stories about navy seals too.
End of the day, its just bunch of thives going around and stealing #..

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Er, the Crusades were religious wars that started in c. 1090, off the top of my head. We mostly think about the Crusades to liberate the Holy Land, but Crusades were also directed elsewhere. They were primarily concerned with stopping and countering Muslim expansion and invasion.

The Knights Templar were one of many groups created in the early period of the Crusades.

It's all well documented historical fact.

Dan Brown's De Vinci Code seemed to create an industry of alternative fantasy.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pazuzu666
a reply to: starwarsisreal
..why should this matter?, I mean unless Jesus was thee actual son of God, why should his bloodline in particular be anything at all of any import worthy of what would undoubtedly be the greatest conspiracy and best kept secret of ALL TIME?

Because a new human species is taking over the earth. The genetic engineers (a.k.a. Gods) planted the seeds of a new species 2000 years ago (i.e. e.g. aliens abducting humans and artificially inseminating them with the new seeds), and Jesus was just a messenger telling us (i.e. those who are of the new species) that we're new to the earth.

It had to be kept secret, because if the old species found out, they would round up all the new species and exterminate them (i.e. genocide), before they had a chance to spread and replace the old humans. Same reason why Herod wanted to find Jesus and kill him, because he knew what a new King being born meant.

Jesus left a "message" that was written down, and passed down from generation to generation, so that when the new humans "woke up" they would understand the message, and know what they had to do.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Er, the Crusades were religious wars that started in c. 1090, off the top of my head. We mostly think about the Crusades to liberate the Holy Land, but Crusades were also directed elsewhere. They were primarily concerned with stopping and countering Muslim expansion and invasion.

The Knights Templar were one of many groups created in the early period of the Crusades.

It's all well documented historical fact.

Dan Brown's De Vinci Code seemed to create an industry of alternative fantasy.

You could argue the crusades were actually about a bunch of younger sons of nobility marching off to foreign lands to try and carve out kingdoms and riches for themselves, because they had no hope of gaining power at home.

It was all about the loot, and less about religion.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
You could argue the crusades were actually about a bunch of younger sons of nobility marching off to foreign lands to try and carve out kingdoms and riches for themselves, because they had no hope of gaining power at home.

You could try to argue that, but you would be wrong. While nobility participated and in the Crusades to the Holy Land and the Eastern Mediterranean, some did stay to protect their gains, however the motivation and the call was religious. Of course there were other Crusades beyond the Holy Land and they were also focussed on the expansionism by Islam.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

As for the descendants of Jesus, they better have at least a secret organization protecting them because as long as the Vatican is around, they'll forever be hunted by them.

Trust me when I tell you that between the Vatican, Church of England and Her Majesty’s Government... they have not and will not offer any such due protection. I know only too well, I’ve been through three years of it already. Nobody cares any more, the whole of England is calling me out as that man and yet nobody upon nobody will talk to me about it. It is so serious now that I have been forced to declare myself a Prisoner of War, so serious that it may require a United Nations Resolution in order to attain remedy.

As to the bloodline, what we’re talking about here is a very strong Assyrian lineage, probably even much more ancient. The true bloodline is genuinely psychic, insomuch that one’s immune system can detect a remote attack on one’s own adrenal system. Bear in mind that the two, or three including the nervous system, are intrinsically linked in order to provide for our most primal instincts, particularly those of reproduction and fight-or-flight (or indeed pain-or-reward), and it is of my humble opinion that these instincts are being covertly targetted in order to manipulate us and, ultimately, weaken our ability to recognise such an attack at all. Quite frankly, it smacks of a virus and the potential manner in which the populace is being controlled strongly suggests to me that there exists a very real, non-human hive-mind.

Also consider trauma-based mind control as an example of this being exploited; it targets our fight-or-flight mechanism to the point of conditioning a subject to either go into fear automatically or possibly even become immune to fear if they’re strong enough to, either way it targets adrenaline or probably more-specifically epinephrine.

We can actually all transmit live thought processes over our sexual hormones but because it’s predominantly in the subconscious people do not generally notice anything. This is a big secret which has not only been systematically covered up by imperial powers since time immemorial, but moreover I for one firmly believe that there has been a concerted effort to permanently switch off the glands which even allow this to happen (they can’t shut off the thyroid, we’d just die, so they target the pineal gland and also our little-known-about vomeronasal organ). Suffice to say, when a man makes a lot of noise about this subject he not only gets noticed, but he is systematically attacked for it.

Maybe it does indeed take the strongest of blood to actually figure this stuff out, maybe that is partly what the big deal is regarding the Blood of Christ. Maybe this is also why the global child-trafficking industry is specifically targetting adrenochrome (such as the case of Madeleine McCann), because the hormone contains genetic memory which might aid in understanding or even dealing with complicated medical conditions, and it also apparently acts as a powerful drug (I was even offered some a few years ago, at the time I didn’t realise what it was). This means that the sick people who are killing children for this hormone are not only doing it to get high, they are essentially harvesting memories for whatever reason (pure perversion or possibly even looking for something thought to be long-forgotten which might be stored deeply in our genome such as a lost glyph).

Now riddle me this... who else but a real Knights Templar would even know their own adrenal system so well?

Yes, that was an epic essay, my apologies but you all need to hear it.

You see, I know of these things... for I am The Royal Falcon. Amen.

edit on 3rd August 2017 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The etymology of the holy grail is fairly well known, it was first known in "The story of the Grail" by Chretien de Troyes, which is a fictional work. it was never the cup of Christ, the royal bloodline or any other such thing, again all muted by fictional writers.

I suppose for the purposes of conjecture, the grail can be whatever you want it to be, I'm just not sure that starting from a position of there had to be one and then trying to fit historical fact to that fictional starting point will get you anywhere.

I do believe there was more to the Templar Knights than the written history suggests, the political and religious worlds that the society operated in meant secrecy was the most important virtue they had. They initially wielded power beyond their means, and in a time of such powerful people, only an equally or greater powerful secret would have given them that advantage.

new topics

top topics

join