It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Helmets Rehearsing and Stageing Victims of the Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria 04/2017

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This video recently surface of the staging of victims and heroes by the White Helmets for their propaganda piece known as "Syrian Government Attacks With Chemical Weapons" shows multiple rehearsals of one of the staged scenes. The same victims are shown repeatedly trying to pull off a good scene in multiple shoots. Inconsistencies are shown such as allegedly Incapacitated victims moving their own arms and adjusting themselves accordingly while being loaded on stretchers. Reproducing the same scene multiple times as can be seen with the man in striped shirt who himself is supposed to be a victim hosing down a boy in the back of a pick-up. Two distinct scenes can be seen, one with smoke rising in front of the truck to the right, an the same again without that smoke. This tells us they did multiple shoots.

One of the man wearing a button up shirt being loaded into a stretcher, and then again the same man, but this time with his shirt unbuttoned. Many of us tried to explain from the get-go how false the whole story reeked of BS propaganda, and this video is but one showing various inconsistencies. Of course the Intelligence community is and was then fully aware this was hogwash, and various agencies tasked with investigating such attacks have yet to this date dispatched teams on the ground despite guarantees of security by the Syrian and Russian forces who have requested their presence.

If they won an award in Hollywood, that should tell you how fake they are to begin with.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Downloaded and stored!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

by any chance you can get from somewhere a reportage on CNN or else with the artist involved. This video is good, but it is susceptable to re-debunking as well.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign
This was reported on the Special Monitoring Mission to Syria and was allegedly captured footage from a recent victory against HTS terrorists found in supplies they left behind.

SMMS
The source who had provided us with these videos speaking on condition of anonymity said they had been captured during a specop against Hayat Tahrir al Sham group (also known as Nusra Front) in Aleppo-Idlib frontier zone. A group of militants had been eliminated and the footage was found on their laptops, cameras and mobile phones which were in their baggage.
The final edition of the film was supposedly to become the ‘compulsive evidence’ of the atrocities committed by Damascus which the U.S. State Department was talking about in late June. At that time Washington warned the Syrian authorities on its readiness to attack the Syrian army again. But, there had been no evidence to become new casus belli.

There is also the video that POTUS saw with the children, but I cannot post that because children are literally dying in front of the camera, and allowed to do so by the supposed medics after it was viewed by other Physicians and they noted they actually were injecting nothing or air into the kids bodies while they died from what appear to actually be symptoms of opiate overdose.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Interesting find. Thanks.

I believe its been pretty well established that the Syrian aircraft blew up a rebel ammo wharehouse; it apparently contained chlorine stocks that ruptured. What injuries there were amounted to injuries consistent with chlorine burns. CNN spun up the event to trigger a military response from the US and to convince the stupid public how necessary it was. I don't watch CNN. When I want fiction I read a novel. When I want propaganda, I go to HuffPost or WAPO.

But my concern is that the deep State will instruct CNN/ABC/CBS/NBC to spin up a "we need to bomb N. Korea" narrative. I'm also concerned the US Deep State will choreograph a false flag attack on some US military asset and spin it as a N. Korea attack.

We live in dangerous times with broken government and surrounded by stupid.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Mostly agree, but im not so sure we shouldnt deal with NK now. Its either that or we deal with them when they have a sub full of nukes on missiles parked off California.

And you should check out what NK has been saying and their propaganda videos. They are all about blowing up the US at any cost. And Kim is crazy enough to pull the trigger. He already killed two relatives, one in a movie style hit on foreign soil. He does not have limits.

Ive opposed almost every military action the last 20 years. But in the case of NK, its not the same old bs. Failure to act now may mean 10 nuked American cities in 10 years. Are you comfortable with that possibility and how would you feel about being wrong with 50 million dead Americans?

Thats the real situation.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

Mostly agree, but im not so sure we shouldnt deal with NK now. Its either that or we deal with them when they have a sub full of nukes on missiles parked off California.

And you should check out what NK has been saying and their propaganda videos. They are all about blowing up the US at any cost. And Kim is crazy enough to pull the trigger. He already killed two relatives, one in a movie style hit on foreign soil. He does not have limits.

Ive opposed almost every military action the last 20 years. But in the case of NK, its not the same old bs. Failure to act now may mean 10 nuked American cities in 10 years. Are you comfortable with that possibility and how would you feel about being wrong with 50 million dead Americans?

Didn't Clinton provide them with some nuke tech?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: pirhanna

Didn't Clinton provide them with some nuke tech?

I think you are speaking of Bill's term when several highly classified laptops turned up missing. Then much later they were found behind water fountains and broom closets. That would have been when the Chinese were visiting.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Isnt this the video that surfaced shortly after Obama's "red line" ?

edit on 8/1/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Sorry to have been so long in responding. Let me say that no, I wouldn't want to see US cities nuked. However, its my opinion the chances of the US being nuked by Li'l Kimmie are pretty low. For one thing, from most all of the analysts I've read, the reason for the NK nuke program is their paranoia to the effect the US will Nuke them, not to launch a suicidal first strike on the US. MAD, (mutually assured destruction) mitigates against the idea that NK would launch first.

Second, according to a top US General (one of 10's of thousands apparently), Kimmies rockets can fly 6,000 miles, but they don't have a reliable guidance system). Third, if Kimmie's lil fleet of aged cast-off Chinese and Russian subs were to be able to launch and were so loaded with nuke missiles, I have no doubt that once headed out to sea, they'd encounter fatal "accidents" courtesy of the US Navy. I think its a pretty safe bet that the US navy knows the location of every NK sub in the world and tracks them 24/7.

Let me recommend to you a Youtube video that in my opinion is one of the most important of all time to watch and re-watch. www.youtube.com...

Don't be manipulated into neurotic fear by the 24/7 propaganda news cycle. BTW, the video is only 15 minutes long. It may well change your mind altogether about every thing that's going on.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me in the least. The White Helmets are known propaganda artists. The only real question is who do they report to: Turkey, the EU, the CIA, or ???

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
I don't know, do you have a video link to a final draft of this video from that year?? I have not seen it before myself.
Thats a bit over presumptuous to believe that our Navy can track every single NorthKo sub 24/7 . If they go a certain depth, thats it we are not going to see or hear anything. Thats goes for anybody. Of course we are talking known detection methods. I could speculate on the capabilities of our sats abilities to see thousands of meters under water or ground, but I would still just be speculating.

Personally, even though off topic I believe we need to confront the NorthKo situation sooner than later.
edit on 8-2-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

See the video and you may come to understand that you're being manipulated into believing NK is such a huge threat when in fact..........it isn't. The elites are spinning up a WMD scare to justify going to war with NK. Probably the next step will be a false flag incident involving a missle hitting a US naval vessel, a la Tonkin Gulf.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Nope. Its a non-issue. Only worth 10 measly flags. No front page on the site the next day.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Apparently having cut funds to the white helmets is due to both the incredibility of their claims and due to their failure in helping the west's crusade. Not a very successful crusade one might say!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
YT pulls the video - "community standards" and all.

Getting the truth out is apparently against corporate policy or it's harmful to children.

Google should be ashamed.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
YT pulls the video - "community standards" and all.

Getting the truth out is apparently against corporate policy or it's harmful to children.

Google should be ashamed.

It was pulled because it was footage from a movie and not the white helmets at all. YouTube cannot allow videos attacking someone when it is shown to be false there is legal issues involved.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Just need to put some kid in a blanket and run real fast.

or grab a baby and run.

Every one shout and run around like ya head is on fire!

CUT!

First position people,, we do it again!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Funded by the west for their own false flags propaganda machine. More people are opening up go this. Well, most people, unless you have your head up your governments a##!

top topics

join