It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Downey Jr. net worth...click to find out.. Holy cow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972

Your birth certificate is a bond, and can be used to pay all your debts and you get your own bank account from the federal reserve. look it up on youtube. The person that actually teaches the classes on it, made a purchase on Amazon with her federal reserve account.

She's a fraud. If you like going to jail for the great food, companionship, and warm beaches, by all means follow her.

Do realize she's in Mexico for a reason.....to sucker dimwitted people and isolate herself from prosecution.

However, like I said, I hear Italian night in San Quentin is to die for......literally.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: Edumakated

Holy cow, did you know that Robert Downy Jr. puts to shame most actors and actress, and especially Washington DC mongrels, like Scaramucci. Downey Jr. net worth is over $250 million???? OMG , who needs all that? He's not going to be able to take it to the grave with him. That is the most I ever seen.

stantondaily.com...

Boy would like to ask just for one million. I would invest that.

But but but...CEOs make too much money. Hollyweird liberals only complain about everyone else making too much.

My favorite is anti-capitalist Michael Moore. For someone to hate capitalism so much, he sure doesn't seem to mind being worth at least $50 million.

Except CEO's often do make too much, on the backs of workers paid a very small fraction.

Since the 70's lower and middle class salaries have remained stagnant, despite GDP/capita increasing drastically, while very high upper class and ceo salaries have increased dramatically as a proportion. If that doesn't bother you, then you don't have morals.

Complete fallacy. First, lower and middle class salaries have stagnated because of global labor competition and technology. CEO salaries are higher because more of their compensation comes from equity markets in the form of stock options. CEOs are also running much larger global companies than in the past. Shareholders determine if a CEO is making too much.

I don't see you saying it a moral issue when an A list actor makes $20 million for a film yet the movie theater usher is making minimum wage. Heck, on some movie sets, you'd have people working for free. All the assistants and interns.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Thanks, you just crushed my dream of becoming a billionaire.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

a reply to: EternalShadow

Thanks, you just crushed my dream of becoming a billionaire.

Just looking out for ya.

Best way to get rich is to use your noggin and either improve on an existing product or invent a new one.

If you look around, really pay attention to the processes around you, there are loads of ideas and products awaiting to be invented and introduced to the marketplace.

Start with the products or services that completely frustrate or aggravate you and others. Think of how it could be, or could have been done, better.

Work from there.

These "celebrities" and their talents are marketable and highly sought after, hence the hefty compensation they receive.

Find your own "penis showing game".
-in reference to the movie "Waiting" before you ask.

(post by networth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Hip hop/gangster rap/mega producer Dr. Dre has them all beat.

Net worth?

$830 million.

www.bankrate.com...

That cant be correct , the guy is black living and working racist america.
edit on 241231America/ChicagoThu, 27 Dec 2018 23:24:59 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join