It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holographic Universe and Abductions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Then What Happens When The Aliens Arrive?
An interesting theory:

( this post is part of the articleThe Physics Of Abductions)

Let us assume that our existence may be described as a series of situations which, in turn, may be pictured by an equalnumber of frames of a movie projected on the drop curtain of the virtual reality. The film with its events and frames aremoving bottom up in space and in time and
our brain reads one frame at a time
.If there was an hypothetical
helicopter flying along the film at the same speed the film is moving in time, the pilotwould always see, next to him, always the same imagine, always the same picture and would interact, during hisflight, always with
the same frame, which he would always and only highlight with his headlamp, as it is shown in thefollowing pictures.

We’ll see that
this is only one aspect of what actually happens, but for now this is a step forward to understand whathappens during an abduction. The helicopter is nothing more and nothing less than
the alien craft which interfereswith your space-time reality, while freezing time locally.
This would occur because
the alien craft somehow placesitself on the time axis of our local reality and interacts, in phase, with our time.

Time freezes for us and for thealien, but not for the rest of the animated things, not for the rest of those things endowed with Consciousness,
whichwould tend to disappear from the scenery perceived by the abductee.
It is like something is holding us back inFrame number 4 (as in the picture,) while all other “living” things keep on regularly moving forward to Frames number5, 6, 7…
When an abduction starts we are being pulled out from our virtually pinned frame. In other words,
the alien stopour journey on the various frames, let the other characters in the movie continue, as it normally happens, but itblocks us. In order to do this, it travels in time at the same speed as we do, as if it was a car that draws up beside us on afreeway because it goes at the same speed. But this shift is happening only
along one axis, Time axis.When the two cars (the one we drive and the alien drives,) are going at the same speed, they appear still to each other,and the alien is able to interact with our reality which would appear still compared with us. It appears still to us becauseas soon as the alien’s car comes by our side, both cars block. The landscape doesn’t move anymore and everything isfreeze-frame.Soon we’ll see that even the smallest inconsistency, difficult to understand at this level, will be quickly resolved,modifying some
local parameters. The story-line that we’ve just proposed you now is just the same one that weadvanced before, while suggesting that
the alien are physically moving on the holographic grid, traveling only intime or only in space.

To the abductee this story line would fit exactly to what he/she reports: everything is STILL except him/her andthe aliens, who can move within this freeze-framed space-time.
Nobody else’s around because the
other “living”entities moved on to the next frames.
Once again we can see that
lifeless things remain still, while living things can move on in the holographic grid, as sustained by some scholars of Bohm’s virtual reality. And
once again virtualreality appears to be quantized, both in space and time, and along the axis of the potential energies.

Other articles for those who are curious
www.scribd.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Cocchino

This requires the alien abductor to have the power to work with the fabrics of reality itself.

However, it is possible on theory, I would humbly suggest that any civilization or force capable of such magic would not be interested of human kind at all.

With respect,
-Argent

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign
Rather than the high strangeness events recorded throughout history being the result of aliens from this universe, I hypothesise that these happenings are caused by the entities who are running the simulation of our universe.

If we were running such a simulation in which sentient beings arised, we would probably not be able to resist the urge to meddle or communicate too.

edit on 1/8/2017 by EasyPleaseMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Cocchino

Very interesting.

It's said they're up to 11 dimensions and of course we as humans cannot 'see' many of these.

What if - these 'aliens' - (or fallen angels as I believe) have found a way to move outside of time and space?

Yep - could be.

Great thread. S&F!

peace

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EasyPleaseMe

That is interesting plot for a science fiction story. Actually some authors already ventured there...

Now, let's speak about real things.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Your theory seems to take the assumption that the knowledge and energy to completely control the 4th , 5th and 6th dimensions be known to an alien civilization. How would that much energy be portable enough for an alien civilization to "carry it with them" ? In such small craft .
The main question is "why"?
Thats the one no one can answer.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

What if - these 'aliens' - (or fallen angels as I believe) have found a way to move outside of time and space?

Sure . A 30' wide saucer could carry around some form of energy generation system that can produce the equivalent energy to the sum of the sun's energy output from the start to the end.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

When it began to study this phenomenon and testimony, it was immediately apparent that these alien races could do virtually anything, if this is true because they are here? What have we so special about?

The answer came after thousands of cases examined and 20 years of work. Seems aliens are here because they do not want to die, some men contain information for eternal life, and aliens use the human being to prolong their lives as surrogate immortality. Abduction of certain humans has this goal.

I think eternal life is a good reason for such a commitment, at least from an alien point of view.
Defeating death seems the only thing the aliens have not been able to do yet.
edit on 1-8-2017 by Cocchino because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Why not, man studies microbes? Maybe we're just interesting forms of bacteria!a reply to: Argentbenign

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

If only you knew how easy it is, to manipulate the fabric of reality, there are so many things the little ones whom dance ever so fast, can show us.

We HU-Mans are capable of so much, amazing things.. reality as you know it, is only a small droplet of what is.

Edit, i am so sick and tired of aliens, we know what they are, and how to communicate with them, just like our ancestors did, when will we wake up?
When will we stop pretending?
When will we stop playing this stupid game, and ascend once more, the current state of our race is childish, and pointless i might add.
edit on 1-8-2017 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Real things? Such as? How about:

Why space-time is quantised
Why bound states are quantised
Quantum uncertainty
The wheeler delayed choice experiment
Why the universe can be described as a quantum computer
Why the universe can be described in terms of information
Why the universe can be described in terms of holography (not that it is a hologram)

And on and on up to the multitude of high strangeness events recorded throughout history.

I'm not alone in these thoughts, many great minds have come to the same conclusions, including Deutsch, Bostrum, Susskind etc.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Man studies microbes but does not sniff behind the tail of other dogs. The same with aliens with such advancement. They'd never think like us and do things like us.

But let me answer directly the question - Why not?
First, because a race with such capabilities would be aware of the problems that arise from such actions and would rather don't mess with things that is not their right to, unless they are really dumb.
Second, if somehow the race is foolish enough to to mess with things out of its domain, it will have to face the Big Daddy. If this case takes place, the alleged race must be Godlike to run equal with the Big Daddy. And here is the neat pass - if they are as powerful as him, they'd never play foolish games. If they are not, they'd rather get out of the game with that kind of behaviour way before they develop ways to abduct other races.

The whole story that we discuss here is rooted in the pathetic (neo)human dream that Intelligence can equal God. Thus we create this alleged stories of such possible scenarios. Its childish. But people obviously like it.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

We are sleeping, wake up!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: solve
I'm curious to know what you mean by 'the little ones who dance so fast' and 'HU-Mans'?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

If you want to know more, you will find out. Just follow your instincts.

Edit- and do not follow
your "fake" instincts, get to the core of yourself.

edit on 1-8-2017 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I don't deny this. It's thousands years old knowledge, that the universe is a hologram. They did not call it like that back in Tibet, but it's not a new idea. And I'm following the quantum research on this area since the late 70s. The just re-establish the basics of religion. Now we call it science...

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

I'm on my second coffee already, mate.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Science has too many restrictions, just like religion.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Nice, i am on my tenth beer! its almost midnight.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

This is all by design, the creatures most people call aliens, are sad, because they can no longer be, and communicate with us, like they did with our ancestors.

They are being kept a secret from us. The filthy bastards are keeping them all to themselves.

But there is always a way...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join