It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behind Fox News' Baseless Seth Rich Story: The Untold Tale

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Behind Fox News' Baseless Seth Rich Story: The Untold Tale

uhoh....

S. Spicer just spilled the beans....

www.rawstory.com...

Wow!

You know, historians are going to have a field day with this administration's shenanigans. I'd given ol' Spicey a pass on this one, figuring he wasn't in on it.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

"Deep state" has been a widley-used propaganda term recently. Mostly used by the Right Wing, including Fox News and other Right Wing media outlets, to build the narrative that there is a secret collaboration going on behind the scenes to bring Trump down.

It's nothing more than an unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.

Too many people fell for it.
Yes, I have been watching it's rise too. Much like 'The Powers That Be' these terms can be used to promote paranoia among people newly interested in how our society is run. And not that I disagree that there are those behind the scenes pulling strings and dishing out social control but these easily coined terms distract from further study into the real nature of the capitalist structure that governs our present situations.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
This doesn't mean Seth Rich wasn't murdered by DNC / Clinton hitmen, or someone else related to that mess. It just means that the story was pushed without evidence. Any reasoning individual could see that it was a hit, by somebody. Anyone who denies this is lying to themselves.

Except the "hits" are never targets that are actually doing damage. It's always someone who supposedly had "damaging information."

That's not how hits work. They take out the important people - judges, active witnesses who are lined up for the prosecution (not 'everybody who knows something'), law enforcement, attorneys, and family members. If you waste your time on people who aren't actually part of the investigation or prosecution, then the whole case will roll forward against you while you're hysterically trying to shut down people who might not be called or might not be believed when they do show up or who might not decide to testify against you.

It's like an army showing up to fight another army and then suddenly running off to shoot at civilians while ignoring the snipers and troops at their back.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: introvert

What fake news have I admitted to believing? It is entirely true that there is a lawsuit making claims against Fox News and the White House.

No belief is required. It's real.

Yeah the lawsuit is real... doesn't mean the claims being made are true. How much you want to bet this goes no where?

It very well may go nowhere.

The point I was making is that this is not fake. It's real, but some people cannot come to terms with that idea.

They have to blame fake news or the "deep state".

I definitely get it. It is true, on its face, that a lawsuit has been filed claiming these allegations.

It is odd that there is the defamation portion (that quotes were falsely attributed to Wheeler), and also the discrimination portion (Wheeler didn't advance equally to comparable white coworkers).

Truthfully, I think without that discrimination allegation, the suit would be thrown out.

I wonder how much Wheeler contributed to FOX news? I don't watch TV news. I guess I find the fact that the discrimination part even exists in the lawsuit kind of weird...a red flag that we are watching something carefully orchestrated unfold.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I guess I find the fact that the discrimination part even exists in the lawsuit kind of weird...a red flag that we are watching something carefully orchestrated unfold.

It's in there, because this attorney routinely brings discrimination lawsuits against FOX.
He wants an out-of-court settlement from FOX and threw in 'discrimination' because he knows the other claims will be thrown out.
edit on 1-8-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I guess I find the fact that the discrimination part even exists in the lawsuit kind of weird...a red flag that we are watching something carefully orchestrated unfold.

It's in there, because this attorney routinely brings frivolous discrimination lawsuits against FOX.
He wants an out-of-court settlement from FOX and threw in 'discrimination' because he knows the other claims will be thrown out.

Money may be the motivation, but there is also motive for anyone involved in Seth Rich's murder with the right kind of/enough influence.

To file a defamation claim, you would have to show that you have suffered an 'injury' that can be relieved by the courts. What injury can Wheeler demonstrate, at this point?

Besides, Wheeler laid claim to the *false quotes* in his retraction, and despite the fact that the lawsuit alleges he was "forced to," this is what's offered up in support of the allegation:

And it is so weird to see evidence by way of a screenshot embedded in a formal civil complaint. Usually a Plaintiff only 'generally alleges' in a formal Complaint, and evidence comes later.

The lawsuit would be thrown out immediately if not for the discrimination portion. I don't think this is the machination of a greedy, sleaze-bag attorney.

It has a deeper significance...and one that Rod Wheeler was on board with from the get-go.

Or that's what my gut says.

edit on 8/1/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
The anti trumpers will dismiss and laugh at this, but believe in the biggest conspiracy of all.. Russian collusion..

No joke.

This^

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

At the same time, the Seth Rich conspiracy theory predates this time period and the Fox/Hannity coverage by a long time does it not?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

"Deep state" has been a widley-used propaganda term recently. Mostly used by the Right Wing, including Fox News and other Right Wing media outlets, to build the narrative that there is a secret collaboration going on behind the scenes to bring Trump down.

It's nothing more than an unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.

Too many people fell for it.

Some people need to believe these things to justify their feelings that certain things shouldn't be... like a post above regarding James O'Keefe and ACORN. ACORN shouldn't exist in their mind so it has to be guilty of something.

At least this conspiracy theory wasn't as ridiculous as Pizza Gate.

So are you saying that there isn't a deep state, when even many politicians and academics have spoken about it? The military industrial complex and intelligence community is basically the deep state.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
BREAKING AUDIO LEAKED: Rod Wheeler Explains Fox News Controversy, Claims Seth Rich Brother BLOCKED WikiLeaks Inquiries!

The MSM spent a tireless 24-hours attempting to lead the public away from knowing the truth about the Seth Rich case. NPR led the charge publishing a piece titled “Behind Fox News’ Baseless Seth Rich Story: The Untold Tale”, a piece they will no doubt have to HEAVILY retract and apologize for. NPR attempts to disprove the story after they had gained access to a lawsuit against Fox News by Rod Wheeler. Wheeler is a former Fox contributor and the D.C. detective hired by Ed Butowsky, at the request of the Rich family, to investigate their son’s murder.

The NPR report alleges that on April 20th, after uncovering disturbing leads in the case, Butowsky and Wheeler met in the White House with Sean Spicer to brief him on what they were uncovering. Wheeler believed, and expressed to FOX 5, that there is tangible evidence on Rich’s laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

NOW THIS: As NPR was attempting to stop the inquiries once and for all, Big League Politics reporter, Cassandra Fairbanks, released a leaked audio of Rod Wheeler explaining the Fox coverage of Rich and how Aaron Rich, Seth’s brother, was adamantly trying to stop all inquiries into the WikiLeaks connection.

Wheeler said that brother Aaron Rich tried to block Wheeler from looking at Seth’s computer, even though there could be evidence on it. “He said no, he said I have his computer, meaning him,” Wheeler said. “I said, well can I look at it?…He said, what are you looking for? I said anything that could indicate if Seth was having problems with someone. He said no, I already checked it. Don’t worry about it.”

edit on 1-8-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Uh oh. Wikileaks just tweeted out more leaked audio.

Wikileaks on Twitter: Audio tape of Seymour Hersh discussing WikiLeaks DNC leaks and Seth Rich

Seymour Hersh confirms Seth Rich was WikiLeaks source and there was no hack.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: IAMTAT

Great find!

What is very odd, just a few days ago Wheelr tweeted
"Follow the arrest of Awan closely. Connect the dots to
"other" cases. (Hint hint) Just the beginning. Stay Tuned"

What happened here, did he get threatened, or paid off?

I think it speaks for itself, it's bait.

Baiting people away from what? The only other thing going on is the Awans.

I think SR is in protective custody, which explains the lack of a physical record of his passing, and other people's actions.

I also think the marine Andre T might be a plant. It's perfect, he's a "genuine" American, slipped into the Hawkshead address before GW arrived, after announcing his visit to all 25 properties....this was the last one on the list, no secret he was going there in advance.

Think about it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join