It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the missing trillions go to off world civilizations or secret space programs?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Right !, who'd want a lizard queen commemorative coin anyways

I dont think aliens are into materialism like us!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

good luck with your limited world view!

Just look at your title

Who has a limited world view?

The only places you can get this nonsense is from conspiracy sites linked to other sites that in co-operation link to youtube videos and money is made on all fronts and the viewers have just gotten dumber if they actually believe in the nonsense they watch.

There is no missing trillions.

quote the title for me

Maybe you should ask ATS to edit it first.

Here it is

Do the missing trillions go to off world civilizations or secret space programs?

You want to talk about an off world civ.

However, the first part of your title, the missing trillions isn't missing.

So how can keep on trying discuss an off world civilization being funded by missing money that isn't missing?

Bahahaha.

Yes

some serious thought was put into this thread and certainly some posts of yours.

I wonder why you aren't receiving an applause from the Mods for such thought out posts.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Exactly.

In fact, the only remotely realistic plan, would involve multi-national groups dedicated to the task, an amalgamation of all space agencies to pool their resources, not to mention huge input from groups like SpaceX and others, as well, probably, as a busy suggestions inbox, open to those with some interest in the topic, I would have thought.

The sheer magnitude of the undertaking is awesome. First, you would probably have to build a space based shipyard to construct the bloody vessel in, because launching from the ground would be impractical, given the payload requirements, crew, materials, machinery and other equipment, fuel and so on. This shipyard would, by necessity be longer and wider, although probably not heavier, than the ship it was designed to eventually construct. The thing would have to be MASSIVE, because if we are talking about colonisation, we are not talking about chucking five or six people up into space on top of a controlled explosion here. We are talking about sending at least twenty, if not a hundred people to another world. Starting a colony with less than fifty is really a misnomer, because it would not be a colony, but a holiday camp with such small numbers. So the craft itself would have to be large enough to contain all these people, their gear, and all the previously mentioned stuff, and have room for those people to move during transit, perhaps get some exercise, keep their minds active during the trip, which would surely be quite some trek by human standards.

So no matter which way you slice it, the ship itself would have to be massive, probably way more massive than the ISS itself, which can contain at most ten or so people without being so full that you could not move from one end to the other without a toe finding its way up your nostril. Theres no way we would be missing that thing being built from the surface. Someone would find it, spot it, catch it with a scope of some sort, or catch a transmission to the ground from it, its bloody inevitable.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Furthermore, the lifting capacity does not, I repeat, DOES NOT EXIST, to permit colonisation of other planets NOW, leave alone potentially in time past.

It is possible and many have confirmed that our governments have been working with aliens or some higher beings and have long been using huge ships which are cloaked but even come into the atmosphere of our planet. There are long lists or people who should be believable who confirm some of this.
Believe what you want.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Oh cloaked eh? Very nice I am sure.

But no one ought to expect me to believe that, unless someone provides some kind of iron clad, copper bottomed PROOF! Not a shaky video, not an eyewitness this, or an anonymous source that, or a former intelligence industry figure the other, but absolute proof.

And since there is NONE WHATSOEVER, since we also have to rely on what we know without that sort of proof being available, I am going to have to go with:

This is absolute poppycock, and nothing more.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Oh cloaked eh? Very nice I am sure.

But no one ought to expect me to believe that, unless someone provides some kind of iron clad, copper bottomed PROOF! Not a shaky video, not an eyewitness this, or an anonymous source that, or a former intelligence industry figure the other, but absolute proof.

And since there is NONE WHATSOEVER, since we also have to rely on what we know without that sort of proof being available, I am going to have to go with:

This is absolute poppycock, and nothing more.

The world where a witness can never be believed. A difficult place for sure.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Eye witness testimony is demonstrably unreliable, and it should be little wonder that the only sphere in which it has any actual meaning as a proof, is a court of law, or more properly, an elderly and flawed method of dispensing justice, wherein the truth is not as important as perception.

Meanwhile, in all other spheres, including the sciences (which is the field which has the responsibility for figuring out phenomena of all kinds, be they naturally occurring or otherwise), something far more, like forensics for example, is required.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Furthermore, the lifting capacity does not, I repeat, DOES NOT EXIST, to permit colonisation of other planets NOW, leave alone potentially in time past.

It is possible and many have confirmed that our governments have been working with aliens or some higher beings and have long been using huge ships which are cloaked but even come into the atmosphere of our planet. There are long lists or people who should be believable who confirm some of this.
Believe what you want.

I have seen things that can't be explained with my own eyes

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Believe what you want.

I have seen things that can't be explained with my own eyes

UFO Sighting Causes Memory Loss in Canada

Published: 8:50 AM 5/4/2011

Saskatchewan, Canada - 12-18-10

I was about to head to bed, I decided to go outside for a cigarette. I went to my front door and lit up. I looked up to the sky and saw what I believe was a UFO which hovered above downtown Saskatoon.

I couldn't get over how big it was. I took reference points from various places like trees and a condo unit that is 500 plus meters from my front door.

My best estimate was that this UFO was at least 6 stories high and looked to me from the distance it appeared to be away from me to be at least a mile wide to two miles in length.

I remember thinking how beautiful it was.

The underside was extremely clear and my focus was on the designs that were underneath. They seemed to be Mayan or even Egyptian designs with gold or silver trim and black fill, the design looked to be some sort of maze.

I looked to figure the size of this craft which filled the sky. My reference points were two trees and suggested this was at least a couple of miles wide and by the distance it seemed to be away from me (one mile) this craft was at least as tall as the condo block which it hovered over.

It stretched from the condo block as far as my eye could see. Then the UFO flew straight up to space.

There was no noise, no recognizable power source, as it seemed more like some kind of anti-gravity propulsion that took it away at an extremely high speed.

I was fascinated to see whether the craft would have some heat trail as it left the atmosphere yet there was nothing it just disappeared into the stratosphere.

The strangest thing for me was what happened after the event. I went into my house and immediately forgot I’d seen a UFO.

It wasn't until two days later when I went out for a smoke at roughly the same time when I looked up to the sky and my brain clicked 'oh that was where the UFO was.'

Then I nearly fell over in disbelief that I could forget even for a couple of days such an experience.

I spent the next day going over in my mind what had really happened. Maybe it didn't happen, maybe it was a dream, maybe I’d had some kind of memory wipe or something.

After much deliberation I came to the conclusion that this was a real event, I then told my wife and posted on Facebook, hoping someone else would have seen it.

Nothing came back, no sightings. I have an idea that this and many other UFOs use some kind of cloaking device or even mind manipulation to reduce sighting occurrences.

I don't know, all I do know is this craft was the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen.

Very big disk in a canyon

chico CA, US

Date of Event 2009-06-15

was seen from hiway 32 east of chico about 20 to 25 miles...saw brights lights truned around and pulled over and walked up a small hill..and could see a disk shaped thing that was flat on top with a dome on the bottom..the top had lights that were as big as a small house all around the outter edge all pointing up..it looked to have something like a run way in the middle of it..you could see what looked like heat waves coming up from it...it was big enough to park 30 to 50...18 wheelers from end to end...was looking right down on top of it..it was in a canon and coved from one side to the other...watched it for 20 mins. or so...was no more than a 100 yards from it...no noise...we left after watching it...after we got home we couldnt reminber why we left...no cars came up or down the down the road while we were there...I am vetinam vet...never seen anything like that on this earth...have never told anybody but friends...people thing your nuts telling them stuff like that...

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
You would think that somebody would actually care to find out where all the missing money went to. Commission a panel of auditors and investgators and find it. The money spent on that would be worth it when you figure it out.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

They are. But it takes years to do, simply because of the scale. You're talking hundreds of programs, lasting years that have to be gone through. They have to go through every year and account for it all.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
the unaccounted for Trillions...

$3 trillion for heroin trade dominance by CIA and black-Ops so far
$3 trillion Funding the Jihadists, the 4 or 5 main groups since at least pre- 2003

the ever-evolving fast-&-furious schemes for a dozen years
covert funding of the 'Alphabets'/Teslas/Amazons/Social Media mega-media control networks
backing Soros & the 'color revolutions' of the past 20 years
a covert & diabolical Nazi technological society 'under the Antarctic'
PM futures market manipulations & naked shorting

those are just the tip of the world-dominance iceberg that show above the water-line, the cultic below the surface 90% gets into more heads-o-the-hydra Beast Epire

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Wait what? Why would aliens need our currency? It's just paper or 1's and 0's. Even minerals we use for currency doesn't make sense. Why would any other civilization consider our resources to be valuable? An alien civilization capable of visiting our planet could hit up the plethora of dead planets, moons, and various rocks in the cosmos that have the exact same resources we do and mine them without even messing with us.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

They're aliens, who knows why they do anything.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Wait what? Why would aliens need our currency? It's just paper or 1's and 0's. Even minerals we use for currency doesn't make sense. Why would any other civilization consider our resources to be valuable? An alien civilization capable of visiting our planet could hit up the plethora of dead planets, moons, and various rocks in the cosmos that have the exact same resources we do and mine them without even messing with us.

5hr scary part the only commodity that,can't be found elsewhere is people. So that may be why they are here good or bad. Luckily for us the odds of aliens actually being here is very low. And the odds of them knowing we exist even less. But if they are visit they are hostile in nature. Look at what they get accused of taking people's memories mutilation of cattle abduction experimenting on humans. Stealing people from their own house. Puposefully trying to conceal themselves from us

No matter how you look at it they are hostile.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I am certain it's gone into black budget programs most of which are likely to be related to the off word technology. I have no doubt its where the 2 trillion that whats his name talked bout the day before 911.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
No matter how you look at it they are hostile.

Don´t be so closeminded here. You miss something here and that is perspective. We humans are hostile to almost any species on earth, even to our own kind. We excell at that.

Good and Bad is a concept we humans created. If we, for example, get wiped out by an alien species, it´s hostile in our eyes, yet for the billions of species on earth, it would be a blessing.

We ourselfes do that constantly to other species on earth, who are we to judge others doing it on a bigger scale?
edit on 8-10-2017 by verschickter because: typo god -> good

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I will agree with other posters on this thread. Most of the triilions went to tribal warlords in the form of payments to prevent them from killing contract workers who were rebuilding the Iraqi and Afghani infrastructure after much of the infrastructure was destroyed.

USA to the rescue! Uncle Sam the money man has arrived.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: eManym

Most of the triilions went to tribal warlords in the form of payments to prevent them from killing contract workers who were rebuilding the Iraqi and Afghani infrastructure after much of the infrastructure was destroyed.

What trillions?

The trillions Rumsfelfd mentioned the day before 9/11?

So payments went out even before they invaded and destroyed the countries to be rebuilt?

How did they know what warlords were going to survive the war and have control over certain parts of the countries to pay for prevention of killing contract workers that wouldn't be there for years?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Maybe a precursor to what was to come.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join