It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthony Scaramucci Resigns from Trump White House per John Kelly request

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You know what I find funny.

Like really funny.

Remember a few days ago after scaramucci went on that mental rant at reporters that came out, alll of the Trumpsters came out trying to justify it.

A few days later he gets fired

And now they are justifying turning on the guy.

Team trump are eating there own
edit on 31-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Spader
A hired hit man. Did his job and goes back to Wall Street where he belongs.

Yep.. identified and forced Reince "the leaker" Priebus to quit. Good job Mooch!

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
LOL

It feels like we have been watching a 6 month chintzy Las Vegas hotel implosion.

Room by room apparently lol.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: UKTruth
but he's telling them not to recess, till they have a healthcare bill...
and that will never happen!!

As they say, "It's like herding cats!"

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: UKTruth

but the republicans the last time around showed us...
they don't have to confirm squat!!

Sure they can refuse to confirm if they want - then Trump just appoints who he wants at the next recess.

They have a ploy for that too, from the Obama Playbook - they open the session each day and close it right after.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Kali74
I really do hope that Kelly is able to gain control of the administration, I'm tired of being embarrassed.

Best move Trump could have made putting Kelly in charge of the circus. A 4 star General doesn't play politics they play Army, and I can guarantee you he has a few congress critters shaking in their boots along with the leakers.

Marine Corp General there skippy...

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
I see I have - oh god - "triggered" a bunch of people with my fantastic spin-a-roo act.

You heard it here first folks.

Nope you haven't triggered anyone all you have done is made a pretty stupid remark about how this is all part of a master plan then failed to explain the plan.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Like really funny.

Remember a few days ago after scaramucci went on that mental rant at reporters that came out, alll of the Trumpsters came out trying to justify it.

Who tried to justify it?

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It's just a way to normalize and rationalize what's happening. Anything that looks bad on Trump or his cabinet is chalked up to a "master plan" which usually amounts triggering liberals. That's how they rationalize the # show that is the White House.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18

I really do hope that Kelly is able to gain control of the administration, I'm tired of being embarrassed.

Best move Trump could have made putting Kelly in charge of the circus. A 4 star General doesn't play politics they play Army, and I can guarantee you he has a few congress critters shaking in their boots along with the leakers.

Marine Corp General there skippy...

Army Dog, Leather neck. My statement still stands, however thanks for the correction.

link   

Agree:

Love this scene - this would have been like the meeting this morning

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

ain't never tried to heard cats..
always seemed easier to just open a can a cat food??

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Like really funny.

Who tried to justify it?

There was a whole thread about it!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: xuenchen
The strategies working perfectly.

I 100% agree. President Trump is going to maneuver the perfect team into place till it is working like a well-oiled machine. He's not afraid to make changes when they need to be made. If you're a square piece trying to fit into the circle, you will be removed. So refreshing to see this kind of leadership in action!!

His campaign was the same - change after change - and apparently it was such chaos and he was all over the place to the delight of the liberal media, then...

...he won.

These idiots in the media think that career politicians that you'd need a crowbar to remove from their seats is a good thing.

He won because there's a subsection of voters more interested in irritating 'libruls', needing a strong man, authoritarians that lived in the right places... not because Trump did anything special.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I'm tired of being embarrassed.

It is pretty embarrassing being on the Lefty side of things isn't it?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Like really funny.

See Comey, Flynn and soon to be Sessions etc

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Like really funny.

see also no russian collusion to what's wrong with colluding with russia.

another signal of gullibility and/or mental state of trump acolytes.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think what has many of the Democratic folks upset is that President Trump is not playing politics here. He entered this job like an experienced and successful CEO businessman. They come into a new company, replace under performing people with people that either they have worked well with in the past, or that come highly recommended from respected colleagues. In addition, sometimes to do that you need a "hatchet man" to come in, prune the workforce, then get rid of them (that is their job, and they expect that) after the tree has been pruned of the dead wood.

This is not politics folks, this is exactly what the voters wanted. This is one of the main reasons Donald Trump was elected, to shake up the establishment, and clean out dead wood to get our country back working again.

Disclaimer: For the record, I did not vote for him, but accept he is my president, and will hope he does what he feels is best for our country. Working against that effort is akin to slapping the cab driver in the head from the back seat. Eventually, there is going to be a hell of a wreck, and YOU will be part of that too. How smart is that plan?

edit on 7/31/2017 by Krakatoa because: spelling

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I'm tired of being embarrassed.

It is pretty embarrassing being on the Lefty side of things isn't it?

Nope.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It's just a way to normalize and rationalize what's happening. Anything that looks bad on Trump or his cabinet is chalked up to a "master plan" which usually amounts triggering liberals. That's how they rationalize the # show that is the White House.

Just childish clutches to try explain the embarrassment away, pay it no mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join