It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthony Scaramucci Resigns from Trump White House per John Kelly request

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Trump got rid of who needed to go by them wanting to leave, only a master executive could pull that off.

This is one of the silliest things I have ever read on this site. Without question.

The guy made a fool of himself and he was fired by his boss. Basically every manager at every McDonalds in existence does the exact same thing on a daily basis.

The spin going on in this thread is unprecedented!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argus100

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Trump got rid of who needed to go by them wanting to leave, only a master executive could pull that off.

This is one of the silliest things I have ever read on this site. Without question.

You need to keep reading then. There are a ton more gems very much like the one you mentioned.

3-D chess
Master Plan
Genius

Just so much

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT

I'm hoping that Kelly can rein in Trump's haphazard communications practices. While his tweets are often shocking and surprising, they're also a force that promotes instability.

Business and people thrive in an environment of political stability. For one example, solving the healthcare issue once and for all will require an approach that's predictable (so consumers, insurers and providers can plan) and reliable (people won't need to worry about being stripped of Medicaid or a state suddenly experiences funding cuts).

Confusion and division thrive when politics are unstable. An extreme example is Venezuela, where political instability may lead to a civil war.

edit on 2-8-2017 by icanteven because: typo

edit on 2-8-2017 by icanteven because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join