It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks releases thousands of hacked Macron campaign emails

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Man I love everything about Wikileaks, they have systematically exposed that vast corruption that exists in this world and their enemies are clearly the NWO Globalists, the scrum bag psychopaths that believe they have the right to rule the world.

With the internet there is no stopping the flow of information and Wikileaks are kings among the Truth Warriors battling the darkness and Macron definitely fits the bill!

I bet Macron is crying in a corner somewhere! Considering these emails range from March 2009 to April 2017 and that he is a former Rothschild banker, I hope he is squeaky clean, because researchers around the globe will be sifting through these emails with a fine tooth comb!

The whistleblowing website released the trove of leaked emails on Monday as a searchable archive. It comes almost three months after the Macron campaign was hacked on the eve of his election.

The organisation said it had confirmed the 21,075 emails were sent or received by addresses associated with the campaign by checking the “domain keys” used to sign emails. It published a further 50,773 emails it could not verify.

And for those of you who are going to shout how this is simply because Wikileaks works for Russia....

Russia has denied responsibility and the head of France’s cybersecurity agency, Guillaume Poupard, has said there is no evidence of Russian interference. On Monday Wikileaks referenced Poupard’s comments when it published the emails.

I would like to add an analysis of this by good old ED doing great work at the Outer Light!

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amMonday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

And for those of you who are going to shout how this is simply because Wikileaks works for Russia....

Even if they did, I wouldn't care.. The whole "don't shoot the messenger" thing. But sadly the left will continue to blame Russia for everything because they know they have lost and that is all they got. They are using the tried and true tactic of once a lie is repeated enough, it becomes truth, only this time, most people are not buying it.

On that note, I don't know if I trust that Wikileaks is really an independent for the people organization, or just controlled opposition. Either way, things being exposed is a good thing.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

It has not been an easy decision to put trust into Wikileaks, but I get the feeling that they represent the good aspects of the intelligence community.

They seem to be strategically putting wrenches in the Globalists plans all over the place. They are one of the few sources that have not proven themselves to be liars, they only present the truth for everyone to read for themselves.

Added bonus is that they have destroyed the MSM narrative, this has caused massive chaos and an increase in disinfo/propaganda, yet they continue to simply expose the guilty, and it puts a smile on my face!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

This story matches of course the classic MSM propaganda VS What really happens cliché :

As of the MSM :

Macron hackers linked to Russian-affiliated group behind US attack

As of the French intelligence services :

Macron Leaks could be 'isolated individual', France says

France has found no evidence that Russia was behind Macron Leaks, but Russian leader Vladimir Putin has warned that “patriotic” hackers could strike the German election.

Guillaume Poupard, the head of the French cyber security agency, Anssi, told the AP news agency on Thursday (1 June) that the Macron hack resembled the actions of “an isolated individual”.

"The attack was so generic and simple that it could have been practically anyone”, he said. “It really could be anyone. It could even be an isolated individual”.

The Macron Leaks saw a hacker steal and publish internal emails from the campaign of Emmanuel Macron 48 hours before the French vote last month, which Macron went on to win.

Some security experts blamed it on a hacker group called APT28, which is said by the US to be a front for Russian intelligence.

But Poupard said on Thursday: “To say Macron Leaks was APT28, I'm absolutely incapable today of doing that … I have absolutely no element to say whether it’s true or false”.

So MSM goes full Russia Russia Muh Russia ! While practicaly, ...

Just going through the mails atm, found nothing juicy so far but still looking.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Yeah, seems like it hasn't really exposed much yet.

Anybody found anything juicy?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

It has become so painfully obvious that the MSM is an extension of the Global deep state and it is about damn time.

Their attempt at damage control has now begun to have the opposite effect, it simply wakes people up. Thank you for linking their articles to try and discredit the inevitable leaks.

I am at work ATM and can not look through the emails, it will take some time, but I bet there will be some gold, Wikileaks shall probably point people in the right direction in the coming weeks!

#Chessmasters!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Yeah, seems like it hasn't really exposed much yet.

It is almost a decade worth of emails, I venture to say that 4chan will be a great place to watch as the sleuths get to work!

As I mentioned, I bet that Wikileaks will point people in the right direction if the miss anything.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

So far (part of the original release) :

Drugs

Order online and paid using bitcoins by Alain Tourret - a Macron aide - strong denial of the said individual.

Gay mailing list

Emmanuel Macron is thought to have directly received emails from a web service called VestiaireGay.

Rothschield money

After further verification by Wikileaks, it has come to light that Macron’s former employer, Rothschild Bank paid for private alcohol fuelled parties in Paris’s Champs-Elysee.

Source : Geopolitica

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Excellent job belgian!!

Thank you for this excellent contribution to the thread, the connection to Rothschild should be clear for any one who has looked into who pulls the strings.

Macron came out of nowhere and was propped up by the entire establishment, aka Rothschild puppets.

When I think of the kind of alcohol fueled parties the Rothschilds would throw, the detroux case comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I effing hate Wikileaks. It's all fun and games when they are after an enemy. Just wait until you are the enemy, then glorify in your own demise. If it goes around, it also comes around. Bury your dirty laundry before you become the next lamb up for sacrafice.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Jackpot. I'm looking forward to see what this yields. Even though this is indirectly more fuel for the "blame Russia" crowd, it's also more evidence to those that see through that utter bullcrap.

However I don't doubt that Macron has been meticulously groomed for this position for a loooong time behind the scenes. This is a Rothschild banker we're talking about. Perhaps another wolf guarding the French chicken coop.

"But Le Pen was a fascist, Nazi, racist, baby murderer!!" Yet I digress..

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
I effing hate Wikileaks. It's all fun and games when they are after an enemy. Just wait until you are the enemy, then glorify in your own demise. If it goes around, it also comes around. Bury your dirty laundry before you become the next lamb up for sacrafice.

Or perhaps do not be a corrupt sell out to the global elite and their horrific criminal network.

I believe the saying goes..."If you do not have anything to hide...."

Who has Wikileaks gone after that was not a public figure doing shady things covertly?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

There are plenty of non-corrupt things I have in my PERSONAL life that are nobody's business. You do too. Shall we reveal all before wikisucks beats us to our own punch?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

One more for the road :

Documents Indicate That Emmanuel Macron May Be Engaging In Tax Evasion

Documents leaked online today appear to show that French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron entered into an operating agreement for a Limited Liability Company (LLC) in the Caribbean island of Nevis, and that the company may have had a business relationship with a bank which has been previously involved in tax evasion cases in the Cayman Islands. Macron claimed he was not concealing assets or holding secret offshore accounts less than a month ago.

The first document is an operating agreement drawn up on May 4th, 2012 to form "La Providence LLC" under the 1995 Nevis Limited Liability Company Ordinance bearing Mr. Macron's name and signature. La Providence is the name of Macron's former high school in Amiens, where he first met his wife. The decision to form a company in Nevis is suspect, as the Nevis Confidential Relationship Act prohibits the disclosure of information and guarantees the secrecy and privacy of offshore LLCs in Nevis. Information about company owners is not published nor is it available to the public. Nevis has been described by Bloomberg as one of a number of popular tax havens in the Caribbean.

In the latest release, they seems to have some serious issues with candidates Fillion and Mélanchon. One guy, who was not candidate, seems to give them a lot of problems as well : Alain Soral.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

There are plenty of non-corrupt things I have in my PERSONAL life that are nobody's business. You do too. Shall we reveal all before wikisucks beats us to our own punch?

Are you arguing with the NSA or something?

Your privacy went out the window because of corrupt career criminals and a false flag called 9/11, take it up with those guilty.

I will ask you again, when did Wikileaks ever go after someone who is not corrupt and complicit with hiding that corruption?
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmMonday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Lol oops!

Man it is a bummer when your corruption is exposed, I am guessing that this is the tip of a very large iceberg!

Considering that he worked for the Rothschild bank, tax evasion is probably the lightest of crimes he is guilty of.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmMonday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Even if they did, I wouldn't care.. The whole "don't shoot the messenger" thing.

I suppose you would be an advocate of the Trump campaign emails, Trump's financial records, tax returns et al being hacked and leaked as well?

But sadly the left will continue to blame Russia for everything because they know they have lost and that is all they got.

The interesting thing is the partisan nature of your statement and the hacks themselves..

Why do these hacks consistently seem to have an agenda to favorable to Putin and Russia's agenda?

The only leak that I have seen in recent years that was not favorable to Putin's agenda was the "Panama Papers"...exposing where many of Putin's friends hide their money.

Bizarrely...Assange criticized those leaks vs. celebrate them.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Even if they did, I wouldn't care.. The whole "don't shoot the messenger" thing. But sadly the left will continue to blame Russia for everything because they know they have lost and that is all they got. They are using the tried and true tactic of once a lie is repeated enough, it becomes truth, only this time, most people are not buying it.

On that note, I don't know if I trust that Wikileaks is really an independent for the people organization, or just controlled opposition. Either way, things being exposed is a good thing.

Wikileaks is awesome... but... they don't seem to release data dumps on everyone, just the nwo leftist politicians. So, I would agree that they are probably biased. Still, it's good to expose the globalist puppets.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Truth is more important... than alliance to any flag.

It doesn't matter who delivered these or the mails during the US election... it has NO value what so ever.
The only thing that matters is the contents of those mails and what they expose.
If the same mails appeared implicating fx. Putin in anything I would have the same feelings.

Neutrality and alliance to the people, no one else, and especially not those of wealth and power. They are the true enemies of the people. They should be stripped of thier wealth forcefully and have it evenly distributed amongst the entire population of Earth.

If he turns out to be the Rothchilds scumbag I sensed he was when he won, I hope his presidency crashes to the ground.

Not until a commoner wins an election for leadership of an entire country or continent will I have faith in any leaders.
edit on 31/7/17 by flice because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/7/17 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Source : /macron-emails/emailid/6249

Really interesting mail, some sort of summary of existing work documents.
Little extract :

Les medias sont complaisants et se taisent sur le financement d’En Marche ! Preuve que les banquiers ou des grands patrons le financent, Emmanuel Macron leur a donné des gages avec ses mesures sur l’ISF. Les lobbys de Paris sont mobilisés en faveur d’E. Macron. Il existe un Lien Macron- Soros via Attali. La participation au Club Bilderberg montre les appuis secrets de personnes puissantes.

Medias are complicit and silent about 'en Marche!' financing. Proof that bankers or big buisneses finance him, Macron gave them re-insurance about ISF (wealthy tax). Paris lobbies are supporting Macron. There is a Macron-Soros link via Jacques Attali. The participation to the Bilderberg shows powerfull supports.

Practically, the link to Soros is established when you consider Vallee Shahin, a long time aide of Macron, economist for AXA, who is part of the mailing as well with his @soros.com mail address ...
Source : /macron-emails/emailid/2998

Source : /macron-emails/emailid/9387

Some comment about Trump :

... il suffit de voir le succès indécent de Donald Trump avec sa campagne nauséabonde qui arrive même à dépasser dans la stupidité les propositions du FN…

... just look the indecent success of Donald Trump with his disgusting campaign who manages to be even stupider than the FN proposals ...

For the Drug scandal related mails, use "3-MMC" as keyword is the search engine.

Using 'Chomsky' as keyword shows a series of mail about the fact that the french assembly denied Noam Chomsky the possibility to attend a reception he was first invited to ...

edit on 1-8-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

new topics

top topics

join