It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

34 Balttmore cases dismissed after video showing cops planting drugs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Dirty cops. Baltimore the home of the "nickle ride" and the murder of Freddy Gray. I am not surprised by this revelation. Everything you need to know about this department is available on google.

Dirty cops

I just don't understand the mindset of those that are supposed to "serve and protect". They are dirty and they lie.

Recently I was in a bad accident as a passenger. I told the cop one thing and in his report he stated otherwise to protect the city from a lawsuit due to bad signage in an area of road construction. They will lie about the most minute detail in order to serve their masters.

What ever you do, don't talk to them. Lawyer up.

Thirty-four criminal cases will be thrown out as authorities investigate three Baltimore police officers accused of planting evidence at crime scenes, officials announced Friday night. Approximately 123 cases are under review after body camera footage appeared to show an officer planting illicit drugs at a crime scene in January, said Marilyn Mosby, Baltimore's state's attorney. Mosby said her office has dismissed or will dismiss cases that soley relied on the officers' credibility. "Where these officers are material and necessary witnesses, we are dismissing those cases, which rely exclusively on the credibility of these officers," she said. Seventy-seven cases are still under review, while 12 other cases are moving forward, Mosby said.

news source
edit on 30-7-2017 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

There is no such thing as absolute power.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

This isn't new, unfortunately. I'm glad that they're throwing those cases out! I wonder how many innocent men and women that these cops framed are still in jail.

Nearly 1,000 innocent Black men were arrested and falsely prosecuted and many of the Black men who were falsely arrested are still in jail serving time.

Racist police in Alabama planted drugs and guns on over 1,000 innocent Black men

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Mosby better learn how to lay down ,charge , and prosecute a case first.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Indeed,
this should simply move to
34 counts of corruption and Leo's
should go to jail.
edit on 30-7-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: sp

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I am sure glad this happened under Trumps watch. What a great President.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak
Ding! Ding! Ding!
We have a winner.
But will the protected class be charged? I'm sure our cop friends will be by to explain to us why they can't be charged and jailed. Circumstances....ya know...they are special.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

That was absolutely awful.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Yep, best part is the public relations squad they have, they must spend millions on paying people to spam boards like these with pro cop stuff, That money comes from tickets and repossessions , we are funding our own rape.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Mosby better learn how to lay down ,charge , and prosecute a case first.

My first thought was.... 'You mean to tell me that she still has that job?'

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

This is exactly why the punishment for government officials who can have a major effect on people's lives, who then abuse their power for whatever reason need to have higher punishments.

At least get them on more.. like a drug possession here... how and why did they have the drugs in the first place? If they were taking it to the station ok, but they weren't, they were using it in a different manner than the law allows them to. Therefore, they are caught on tape with drugs in their hand ON DUTY.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yep, best part is the public relations squad they have, they must spend millions on paying people to spam boards like these with pro cop stuff, That money comes from tickets and repossessions , we are funding our own rape.

Not this time.....Trumps boys are cleaning house......and the roaches know what is coming.....we should soon be seeing a sudden rash of retirements...EARLY retirements....before the Trump Justice eam gets hold of them.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

This is exactly why the punishment for government officials who can have a major effect on people's lives, who then abuse their power for whatever reason need to have higher punishments.

At least get them on more.. like a drug possession here... how and why did they have the drugs in the first place? If they were taking it to the station ok, but they weren't, they were using it in a different manner than the law allows them to. Therefore, they are caught on tape with drugs in their hand ON DUTY.

Trumps Justice Team is simply "sounding out" the departments......much much more is to come......no more silver gavel Judges railroading cases against LEOs either IMHO.....because the TJT is watching ,and actively hunting now.
edit on 31-7-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Not this time.....Trumps boys are cleaning house......

This had nothing to do with Trump, Mosby is a Democrat.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Not this time.....Trumps boys are cleaning house......

This had nothing to do with Trump, Mosby is a Democrat.

Yes.Justice doesnt have a Democrat or Republican flavor....it has an American flavor....these guys are being flushed out because the pressure is coming from a level which has jurisdiction over everyone exuding from the highest Federal levels.No one is buying their way out once they are on the party list.History will call this the beginning of a sweeping action which helped change Americas direction and which helped put it back on track..

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

....these guys are being flushed out because the pressure is coming from a level which has jurisdiction over everyone exuding from the highest Federal levels.

I realize you're from Canada and might not be up on what happens in other countries but Mosby and the BPD don't like each other, she is the one who charged all the officers in the Freddie Gray case so this has nothing to do with Trump or the Justice Department. The Mosby/BPD relationship predates Trump.

edit on 31-7-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer becasue he left it in the ladies room

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
And when you add asset seizure for anything related to crime, this takes on a whole new level.

'Hey, this guy has a lot of cash on them'
'let's plant some drugs in them and take everything they own'

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

....these guys are being flushed out because the pressure is coming from a level which has jurisdiction over everyone exuding from the highest Federal levels.

I realize you're from Canada and might not be up on what happens in other countries but Mosby and the BPD don't like each other, she is the one who charged all the officers in the Freddie Gray case so this has nothing to do with Trump or the Justice Department. The Mosby/BPD relationship predates Trump.

Just relax and let things develop....dont worry so much about sides and micro-details....you are correct...but I am discussing macro-impacts....I am discussing the bigger picture....Trumps Justice Team will poke and prod one spot and a roach will wigggle away in another....TPTB must now sacrifice minions on every level going to the highest.....minions on EVERY SIDE will be tacticlly sacrificed to keep the head of the beast safe while an escape and evade program is worked on.

edit on 31-7-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

....dont worry so much about sides and micro-details....

Says the guy who is trying to make something about Trump that clearly isn't. Spare me your partisan politics.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join