It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The daily show with Trevor Noah [Don't laugh: Scaramucci]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I watched this episode tonight with Trevor Noah and wait until you get to the end of it. The show is featuring Scaramucci before he worked for President D. Trump and he started working for President Trump. The interview with British reporter was funny, the past 2016 comments, and especially the end. I couldn't stop laughing at the end it was so spot on. Enjoy, don't laugh too hard.

edit on 30-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

I seriously can't watch that show and their liberal 'comedy'.

I mean every bit of comedy is the same crap...check any late night show, Saturday Night Live...it's all political crap and frankly I am tired of it...can't we talk about farts and drunks...something actually funny and non-partisan?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Come on skip to the end. It's hilarious.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Agreed. I tried to watch it after the other guy left but it was not funny enough to keep me entertained. At least John was somewhat entertaining. I remember when Tucker Carlson destroyed Jon Stewart in an interview Stuart was on. lol. Now that was entertainment. I think the name of the show was Crossfire.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Trevor Noah is hilarious. So is Scaramucci, but not on purpose! LOL He takes himself pretty seriously, just like Trump!

I wish I could still get The Daily Show on HULU.

edit on 30-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Trevor Noah is hilarious. So is Scaramucci, but not on purpose! LOL He takes himself pretty seriously, just like Trump!

To bad the DNC didn't take Trump serious, huh.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I am assuming you mean when Tucker Carlson was destroyed By Jon Stewart on Crossfire. The clip is easily found on YouTube. It is accepted that the interview was the final nail in the coffin for the show and it was cancelled very soon afterwards.

It took Trevor Noah a little while to settle into the role - but he is much more comfortable on the show now than when he first started. He has made some particularly strong, empassioned and effective points on race, gun control, police violence and has been pretty good at skewering the trump organisation.

The right are never going to like the show or it's bias. And yes it does have a bias (though not as much as some on the right will lead you to believe- the Dems, and in particular their ineffectiveness, frequently get roasted too) - that does not mean it is 'fake' - you can hold a mirror up to society to show the truth, but choose very carefully what you reflect. Unfortunately we have got to the point where in life you have to be all in or nothing - and so few people can live in the middle ground looking both ways.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Jon Stewart was hard to watch because of the bias he some times showed but he seemed to try and be bipartisan. I can not say the same about Noah. He is only doing well because he is playing politics for the left and riding the trump train to the bank.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I don't think he's funny nor do I watch his show. However, a news site had it on there website and I clicked play. Only thing I liked was the end. Did you know Scaramucci is worth 83 million dollars. Like wow, that's a lot. That was on his financial returns.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I can't stand Trevor Noah since he started the political bs.He is from my country,my youngest daughter first showed me his stuff when he was doing his stand up comedy shows.Back then he actually was very funny.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
so in that 10 minute video I saw Noah
mock impotent men
mock someone's Italian heritage
mock mannerisms
mock accents
mock job history
mock others opinions
mock his choice of free time activities

and this is the "tolerant open minded" left........
disgusting

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

It is called comedy he is a comedian.
You need a safe place or ear muffs?.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
That was so spot on. The amount of hypocrisy coming out of this administration is so funny it's not even funny anymore. I think. I don't know, maybe that's hypocrisy itself. Meh.

It's really amazing that no matter who is in charge, people will vilify one while raising another for the same behavior. It is such an odd thing we do as a species.

I don't think any party or group is blameless, and I wish we had a true shakeup of the status quo; but unfortunately it will never happen due to our very basic human nature.

To paraphrase a good movie, "A person is smart. People are a stupid."

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Thanks for the tip i keep an eye out for that piece. I enjoyed Jon Steward even tho he was obviously biased, once Trevor entered the scene things took turn for the worst.
After watching 1-2 of Trevors shows i was actually convinced they where Pro-Trump.. they beat down on him so #ing hard you just started to feel sorry for Trump, it was just childish remarks fired one after another. Jon Steward was in neck deep but had a very nice way of acting it out making the biased part not such a trouble and a insult to our intelligence.

Like Raxoxane says, from the African boyfriend of my sister i got links from his original work which is actually real good and fun to watch. Because of his mixed heritage he is perfect for make fun of both sides which put him in unique position.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye
mock impotent men
mock mannerisms
mock accents
mock job history
mock others opinions

disgusting

Gosh, and you guys on the right keep saying everybody else is an easily triggered snowflake.

Dude it's comedy. It's the job of political comedians to poke fun at people in power. It helps keep them honest.

If politicians don't want to get the beat-down from comedians, they should probably stop doing douchebaggy things that earn them verbal beat-downs.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

And these type of liberal comedy shows represent 90% of the late night content out there. They dominate the market.

Why?

Are there that many like minded people in this country? I always thought it was more 50-50 to even a majority of coservatives. Why are all these shows so heavily slanted to the left?

I am not crying or anything, I just simply stop watching. I don't even need to click on the link to know what they are going to say because these shows are so predictable.

Oh well, I guess it is easier to cut the cord nowadays.

I just don't understand the monopoly. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I don't think people mind a little humor, if it was even.

But there is only one side that gets used as source material, constantly. It is strange since the other side has so much low hanging fruit. I wonder when SNL will make fun of Boxer? Oh that's right, never. Did they ever make fun of obama?

But it is just comedy right? It doesn't matter?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

mock impotent men
mock mannerisms
mock accents
mock job history
mock others opinions

disgusting

Really? It is just comedy for gosh sakes. Rush Limbaugh can be far worse, but he is not even funny. LOL......I mean come on!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

mock impotent men
mock mannerisms
mock accents
mock job history
mock others opinions

disgusting

I'm a President Trump fan. However, if President Trump can mock a disabled reporter, than comedy central can do comedy satire, it's only fair.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreSound

am assuming you mean when Tucker Carlson was destroyed By Jon Stewart on Crossfire. The clip is easily found on YouTube. It is accepted that the interview was the final nail in the coffin for the show and it was cancelled very soon afterwards.

No I mean tucker destroyed Jon. He called him out on how comedians try to cover the news in a partisan way, but when they get it wrong they revert to the Oh geee, I am just a comedian tactic, which blew Jon away. You can see the look of defeat on Jons face at the end of the show.

It took Trevor Noah a little while to settle into the role - but he is much more comfortable on the show now than when he first started. He has made some particularly strong, empassioned and effective points on race, gun control, police violence and has been pretty good at skewering the trump organisation.

It is just not funny anymore. Jon was funny. I use to watch it, because he actually made me laugh sometimes. I think it may be that Trevor is not as good at physical comedy as Jon was, but none the less these are only my opinions.

The right are never going to like the show or it's bias. And yes it does have a bias (though not as much as some on the right will lead you to believe- the Dems, and in particular their ineffectiveness, frequently get roasted too) - that does not mean it is 'fake' - you can hold a mirror up to society to show the truth, but choose very carefully what you reflect. Unfortunately we have got to the point where in life you have to be all in or nothing - and so few people can live in the middle ground looking both ways.

I use to like it, but all things must come to an end.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join