It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After ISIS is defeated, what's next for US deep state, nukes, plagues, what ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I've been leaning heavily in the pandemic flu virus camp since last flu season. People I know, and myself, were all ill with respiratory problems, some with lingering symptoms for months. Most were healthy individuals not prone to a month long hacking cough with periods of fever and body aches. People that eat right, exercise, etc.

I think it was a dry run to test out something.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

To be fair, it's voluntary.

But yeah, not good.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

it's voluntary.

This is why I used the term 'slippery slope;' I am sure you are familiar with the colloquialism.

First it's voluntary. Then it's for the children and to fight terror. Then...?

edit on 30-7-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

This is why I said after that "not good".

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

agreed, once they lose control it`s all going to come crashing down very quickly.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JustAnotherTarget

Obviously socks will begin exploding and all types of American cheese will end up as runny as water.

They'll probably make a cheese energy drink.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

This is why I said after that "not good".

That which is "not good" is seldom "fair."

I can't believe people volunteered for that sheet.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
it is on this subject that i think Alex Jones and those like him have TOTALLY dropped the ball.

In his obsessive and almost blind support of Trump Alex Jones has taken on a strange optimism that i dont ever recall him having regarding our struggle against the illuminati. It seems like Alex went from a more honest, hard core anti establishment, ultimate skeptic of everything, to a total true believer and optimist in American politics just because his candidate got into office. Nevermind the FACT that Alex himself has admitted that the "Deep State" and illuminati are totally dug in and have access to the most scary advanced weapons you and imagine and more you probably cant.

"we the people" cannot win against those who hold Pandoras Box and all the bad things inside. Anytime the Elite get the sense that they are losing control over our minds they are "forced" to get us back in line through various proven psych warfare tactics.

As for specific threats....theres nothing preventing the Elite from releasing several deadly events all around the same time period. We know they can create artificial earthquakes. We know they have dangerous pathogens in labs all over the world that could be whoops, accidentally released by a stupid technician (easy blame there), I personally believe NK is a wind up toy boogie man the Deep State have had on standby for decades and it looks like it is being wound up now to keep Trump busy.

It sucks to know youre basically powerless.....its a stark truth and reality. I consider myself a realist with optimistic tendencies.....but i dont see anything to be optimistic lately.

Love on your dear ones.....pray for mercy.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Next up is asteroids and rogue nations such as NK and Iran

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Why do you allow it to continue?

Because you are unprepared, as a nation, to suffer inconvenience, the inconvenience which comes with rooting out the fascist, corporatist elements in your nation and ejecting them from any possible position of influence they might occupy. Because to correct the imbalance which has been deliberately inserted into your daily lives, would require acceptance of a certain degree of hardship, greater, if more temporary, than the one which is inflicted on your people by ineffective and illegitimate governance.

Basically, there are too many exceptionally weak people.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Their almost finished destroying much of the Arab world and ME: Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Sudan, Yemen, Syria, though they still have Iran to finish with, that’s one reason Trump was elected.

These mischief-makers are returning to Russia to cause potential worldwide damage.

Again, another reason for electing a lunatic to president. The US madness is spreading like a plague and it wont stop, the OP is on the money

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

You make a good point about Jones.

The thing is conspiracy theorists are human and get tired of all negative output. Its therefore understandable that many of them get delusional and think such and such a politician will be different and the NWO has been defeated—A PURE DELUSION.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Qatar... Saudi Arabia has probably bought the US army and will have them swing by to help them remove the threat that is Al Jazeera, the Middle East's only sane news outlet.

Then Iran is more or less surrounded.

I really do hate US imperialism, it's so #ing neanderthal mentality in 2017...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join