It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland 'Sanctuary' Releases Felony Illegal -- Who Then Rapes Elderly Woman...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Bad apple. He has been deported 20 times and has a propensity for raping and fleeing.

A man accused of breaking into a 65-year-old woman's home, sexually assaulting her and stealing her car was arrested after allegedly assaulting another woman and running from police.

Sergio Jose Martinez, 31, was caught July 24 after officers chased him through a neighborhood.

According to court documents filed in March 2017, Martinez has a history of illegal entry into the United States. He has been a transient in the Portland area for more than a year and has been deported 20 times.

Martinez has at least five probation violations for re-entering the United States. His most recent removal was in November 2016, according to the March court documents.
www.kgw.com...

ICE requested to notify them before releasing the rapist, and allow ICE to take him into custody. But he was released.
The friendly Sheriff Mike Reese wrote a letter to the community saying, "The Sheriff's Office does not hold people in county jails on ICE detainers or conduct any immigration enforcement actions." Nice job.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) lodged an immigration detainer against Martinez, asking authorities to notify them before releasing Martinez to allow ICE to take him into custody. The Department of Homeland Security said a detainer was requested for Martinez in December 2016, but he was released into the community and authorities did not notify ICE.

edit on 30-7-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

That is why we need the wall ! and get rid of sanctuary citys!

edit on 30-7-2017 by DEANORULES24 because: add

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Im from Portland..what the Nw has turned into is disturbing
Its run by people with 20 year old mentality

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Would that not make the friendly neighborhood sherrif responsible for at least the last crime? Or at least an acomplice?
How the hell can this guy live with the fact that he let a guy go who he KNEW would commit ANOTHER serious crime , just to say hey I don't have to listen to anyone ? Even if that was the case why would he want this dirt bag on his streets, the people who voted for this guy need to ask themselves who is looking out for them while the sherrif is looking out for people who should not even be in the country .

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I used to find some comfort in knowing that if I ever went west, atleast there was the pnw. California is a wasteland, sounds like time may be running out for the whole coast.

On the bright side, with the West coast lost the fuku tide won't be such a tragedy.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I saw this story the other day and was going to make a thread about it but I am starting to lose interest in hammering the Leftist dolts.
How many times can we beat a dead horse?
The Liberals have destroyed this country with nonsense like this, sadly it would probably take Trump 8 full terms if he had them, to fix this mess.
They will say "if you would have just let the poor, misunderstood man alone he wouldn't have done anything like this".
This Sheriff Mike Reese deserves to lose his job over this along with quite a few other idiots.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Leftists want elderly raped, children murdered, people shot in the streets.

I mean, what other reason would they have to continue this?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Would that not make the friendly neighborhood sherrif responsible for at least the last crime? Or at least an acomplice?
How the hell can this guy live with the fact that he let a guy go who he KNEW would commit ANOTHER serious crime , just to say hey I don't have to listen to anyone ? Even if that was the case why would he want this dirt bag on his streets, the people who voted for this guy need to ask themselves who is looking out for them while the sherrif is looking out for people who should not even be in the country .

One word, Liberalism.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

This doesn't make sense.

According to court documents filed in March 2017, Martinez has a history of illegal entry into the United States. He has been a transient in the Portland area for more than a year and has been deported 20 times.
Martinez has at least five probation violations for re-entering the United States. His most recent removal was in November 2016, according to the March court documents.

If he was deported in November of 2016, less than a year ago, he couldn't have been a transient in the Portland area for more than a year.

What was he in court for in March of 2017? What was he serving time for in the local jail? Why was his sentence so short that he was out and committing another crime by July 24th?

Also, here is the full statement released by county administrators:

Like many of you, late Friday we heard reports of Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers detaining people who come to the Multnomah County Circuit Court Courthouses.

We immediately reached out to court officials. In the past two weeks, there has been an increase in reports of ICE activity around - and in some cases inside - the courthouse. We do not yet know if there has been an actual increase.

Anything that increases the fear of people accessing our courts is of grave concern. Courthouses need to be safe locations for people to access justice: whether to contest an eviction, seek a restraining order from abuse, or attend a custody hearing. Now, they may be too afraid to show up.

This is devastating for the people accessing our services, and in many cases, counterproductive to a lawful community. We encourage ICE to recognize courthouses as sensitive locations and consider these impacts.

We can't have people afraid to access justice in Multnomah County.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office does not give ICE officers access to areas of court facilities that are not open to the public, and does not permit ICE officers to maintain a presence in any County correctional facility. The Sheriff's Office does not hold people in county jails on ICE detainers or conduct any immigration enforcement actions. The Board of County Commissioners formally recognized and supported this policy with a resolution on Dec. 22, 2016.

Please contact our offices with any information. And know that we are working to support the families in our community and to provide services to all those in need.

Respectfully,

Chair Deborah Kafoury

Vice Chair Commissioner Jessica Vega Pederson

Commissioner Loretta Smith

Commissioner Sharon Meieran

Commissioner Lori Stegmann

Nan G. Waller, Presiding Judge Multnomah County Circuit Court

Sheriff Mike Reese

www.kgw.com...

The statement was a reaction to ICE staking out the court houses and arresting people who came to testify, for example, on behalf of the state, and were punished for their efforts, creating a "chilling effect" on their ability to work with communities against crime.

edit on 30-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Seems like this is going to take a Congressional effort to get everyone on the same page.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Crime Rate Plummets When Phoenix Drops Sanctuary City Policies

Let the Democrats keep their dystopian poverty dens and funnel all the illegals they want into them. In 10 years, let's see which cities are prospering and which are bordering Mad Max levels of crime.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

I often wonder who will be the first to try and sue for the government's culpability, it will happen eventually.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Yeah...it's so devastating that the illegal criminals can't access the courthouse.
The only way they should be accessing it is going in to it with cuffs and leg irons on and leaving with cuffs and leg irons on.
If you are not in the country illegally and are not wanted on any criminal warrants, you can have all the access to it you want.
edit on 30-7-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

What if you house is robbed, and your neighbor, the only person who witnessed it and knows who did, it is afraid to tell the police because their father is here illegally?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's insane.

Sorry *right wing* mentality.

I don't want to insult insane people.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Deport him.

With a catapult.

To North Korea.

Every official who had a hand in his release should be sued civilly, removed from office, stripped of any pensions/benefits and barred from public service ever again.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You are missing the obvious explanation.
Democrats want the illegal votes.

It's not that they want elderly raped, children murdered, people shot in the streets... it's just that it is acceptable to them if it means votes and power.

edit on 30/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Old women get raped simply because they want to create instant voters.

Yes their rights don't matter. The LAW doesn't matter.

Just as long as that 'cotton crop' of votes goes their way.

Damn who it effects.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

That's insane.

Sorry *right wing* mentality.

I don't want to insult insane people.

I'm not the one defending/protecting rapists and murderers.

And I'm the one who's insane.

I lol out loud at you.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Same reason 46% of American voters voted the way they did:

Rape -

Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants. “Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’” Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there. “As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

Dead children -
Trump said repeal and worry about replacing later. With lifetime cap clauses in pre-ACA insurance companies, countless children with various conditions will hit that cap within weeks and die from no care.

Shooting people in the streets -

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join