It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Solar Eclipse Could Mean Disaster for Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

This thread title is wrong. Omens in the sky bode well for Donald Trump last year. FANTASTIC actually!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why that thread was demoted to the "General Chit-Chat" forum is beyond me!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That thread was hilarious. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Does that mean Trump is an airhead? I wonder if Nostrandamus said something about that?

edit on 7/30/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This Thread has generated more discussions then I thought it would.

~Morpheus

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: mOjOm

Yeah, Reagan didn't make any important decisions without Nancy clarifying it with this woman... en.m.wikipedia.org...

And it was from day one. Look into when he was inaugurated! The whole thing was weird as hell. It was pretty well known during his presidency but MSM didn't report on it. It was relegated mostly to tabloids like The Enquirer.

www.nytimes.com...

www.latimes.com...

people.com...

Interesting take..I did have a question for you and I sent it to you via PM. Would love to discuss more of your opinions. Just so you know, as when I receive PMs, it never alerts me, so I never know when I have a new one. Thought it might give you the same issue, so just letting you know.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
This Thread has generated more discussions then I thought it would.

~Morpheus

Because it is a great thread! Astronomy, Astrology and Politics... who woulda thunk it!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: olaru12

The Solar Eclipse Could Mean Disaster for Trump

Trump doesn't need a disaster! He' got moochie!!

Moochie will have a shorter tenure than Spicey.

OMG, you called it perfectly. You should get some sort of prize...you can have 1/2 of my stars. Spend them wisely amigo!!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Does that mean Trump is an airhead? I wonder if Nostrandamus said something about that?

I looked at a few that some 'suspect' point to President Trump. 2 were kind of interesting:

Century III, quatrain 81

• The great shameless, audacious bawler,
    He will be elected governor of the army:
    The boldness of his contention,
    The bridge broken, the city faint from fear

• Century VIII, quatrain 20

The false message about the rigged election
    to run through the city stopping the broken pact;
    voices bought, chapel stained with blood,
    the empire contracted to another one

Relevant or not, he certainly had a way with words!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I looked at a few that some 'suspect' point to President Trump. 2 were kind of interesting:

Century III, quatrain 81

• The great shameless, audacious bawler,
    He will be elected governor of the army:
    The boldness of his contention,
    The bridge broken, the city faint from fear

• Century VIII, quatrain 20

The false message about the rigged election
    to run through the city stopping the broken pact;
    voices bought, chapel stained with blood,
    the empire contracted to another one

Relevant or not, he certainly had a way with words!

That certainly is interesting.
I got goosebumps.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: carewemust

That thread was hilarious. Thanks.

I love visiting old candidate Trump threads. The naysayers in 2016 are the mental cases in 2017, LOL.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

.....And Disaster to this Threads Creator too . Oh My....

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I've been meaning to take a look at the eclipse chart... your post finally got me to do it! Your source article didn't go into too many astrological details, and it's true that an eclipse is historically and traditionally associated with the loss of power, but that's not a given. An eclipse has the effect of shedding new light on an old situation. In this case with Trump and the solar eclipse, it actually looks pretty good for Trump...

The eclipse is at 28 degrees 52 minutes of Leo, in conjunction with the fixed star Regulus... and in conjunction with Trump's natal ascendant at 29 degrees Leo. Both Leo and Regulus rule "rulers" of all kinds -- which includes presidents of course... and also every single one of our congress critters. Trump isn't the only one who should be worried... But I digress. Leo also rules the people... the voters... For Trump, as long as he doesn't lose the support of the people, he's golden. Nothing can bring him down as long as he has the support of the people. And for all the faux outrage about Trump's outrageousness, the people love it. Trump's natal Uranus conjunct his natal sun meshes very well with the USA's natal moon. The people prefer the unconventional, unorthodox and unexpected... especially when the only other option is the self-serving greed and avarice that has become so damn predictable among the Washington elite.

However -- and this is a HUGE "however" -- Trump's natal Pluto (ruler of power and secrets) and natal Mars (action and will) are also in Leo, in his 12th house of "self-undoing," Trump is his own worst enemy -- and, likewise, his own best friend. There is a very wide orb between his Pluto and Mars, and between Pluto and the eclipse degree, but only a couple degrees between his natal Mars and the eclipse degree. If Trump gets too big for his britches, and serves himself rather than the people and the country, he can and will bring himself down. As long as he keeps the will and the needs of the people first and foremost, and the people know that, he can get away with a helluvalot!

Trump's chart has the potential for a great leader... really REALLY great. It also has the potential to crash and burn in a spectacular fireball. It's really all up to Trump. With Trump's ascendant at the critical degree of 29 degrees, this entire life is kind of a "final exam" for Trump. He knows everything he needs to know to do the right thing, the best thing... and this is his chance to prove himself to the Heavens. If the eclipse degree actually hit 29 degrees, as opposed to the 28 degrees and 52 minutes, then I would consider it more likely that Trump could crash and burn... but it doesn't.

Also, eclipses must be considered as part of a series of eclipses. In this case, the next eclipse in the series (February 2018) is even farther from the critical degree at 27 degrees. So for Trump, the challenges and hazards recede going forward, rather than progress toward that critical degree -- which is good for Trump.

One of the astrologers quoted in the source article thought the effects would be felt for up to two years... He's just making crap up. The proper time frame is about six months -- until the next eclipse in the series. It will be interesting to re-visit this thread in February and see where Trump is at then...

I hope this wasn't TMI

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Lets hope not.
LOL

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
You can bet that CNN will tie the Solar Eclipse doom prophesy to Hurricane Harvey, and Hurricane Harvey destruction to President Trump.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join