It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous Holistic Doctor and Wife Allegedly Jump to Death off Manhattan Office High-rise

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Why am I even taking the time to write this out? So much #ing nonsense posted. So I'm going to summarize for the incompetents here.

Homeopathy is not the same as holistic medicine. Holistic means looking at the whole person instead of reducing it to its smallest part like our failing system does. You know the system that is he leading cause of death in the US?

Iatrogenic injury is the #3 cause of death by the stats but since only 10% of medical error is correctly reported it puts it at number one by a large margin.

The quacks are the medical profession which have almost no evidence to back up their treatment choices. The ones who were blood letting until the 1930's. 40 years after chiropractic was founded.

Oh and by the way our entire medical system was founded by the rockefellers who also funded the nazis and the eugenics movement. And interestingly rock sr. used homeopathy over the chemical medicines he foisted on the public.

But go ahead and continue spouting your ignorant talking points created by the AMA who were found to be guilty of racketeering charges against the chiropractic profession and this was upheld in the us Supreme Court.

I don't have time to post all the links but a simple google search will back up all of this. Including the former lead editors of NEJM and LAncet which are the leading medical journals in the world stating that pretty much all medical research is fraudulent. Also a mid 2000's BMJ study compared the evidence base for chiropractic and allopathic medicine finding chiropractic had a much higher quality of evidence backing their recommendations and that with almost no federal funding and definitely no pharma money.

But please continue your misinformed tirades. What good would the internet be without you?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: xuenchen

Eh, they probably just watched a YouTube video explaining how they're full of #, and then took it to heart.

Thats what I was thinking too.

Holistic medicine was invented in the middle ages by people that also believed in blood letting, applying leaches and flat earth.

Blood letting and leaches are still in use. Mainly in the situation where capillary veins have been damaged or blocked.

www.gettyimages.co.uk...

Maggots are too, in certain environments. Based on modern understanding, not witch hunts in the dark ages.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Where do you think alopathic medicine came from if it wasn't for people, even before the middle ages, messing about with the only tools they had?

Did you know that Orangutans travel long distances just to eat some specific bit of vegetation?. They have identified over four hundred different plants they consume in their range. They are botanists, are smarter than us. Yes I believe in medicinal plants, thats not what I was addressing, I was addressing the quack medicine aspects of homeopathy, "Holistic" medicine, as it is practiced today.

I provided a link up the thread...

Medical Quackery
edit on 31-7-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Homeopathy does not equal holistic medicine. It is a type of holistic medicine but they are not the same.

Apples are a fruit but not all fruits are apples.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

Homeopathy does not equal holistic medicine. It is a type of holistic medicine but they are not the same.

However you spell it, if it quacks like a duck...

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Deeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrppppp

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join