It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia police 'foil terror plot to bring down plane'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Tell me, specifically, where I'm wrong.

Ok, you said there were giant enclaves of muslims taking over Australia and forcing Aussies to move from their neighbourhoods. I asked you where and you have spent the next 10 posts or so attempting to change the goal posts and claim ignorance.

So to be specific...from page 1 your rrsponse to what is going on in Sydney.

Gigantic muslim enclaves, I really don't know what else to say.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ok, you said there were giant enclaves of muslims taking over Australia and forcing Aussies to move from their neighbourhoods. I asked you where and you have spent the next 10 posts or so attempting to change the goal posts and claim ignorance.

I didn't change the goal posts, I told you exactly where. You merely disagree with the definition of muslim enclave and are trying to argue that mine is incorrect.

I feel like this is the sort of cheap conversation where you have to actually pull out a dictionary definition for a liberal to accept that what they know actually fits the definition of what's being discussed.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I didn't change the goal posts, I told you exactly where. You merely disagree with the definition of muslim enclave and are trying to argue that mine is incorrect.

I feel like this is the sort of cheap conversation where you have to actually pull out a dictionary definition for a liberal to accept that what they know actually fits the definition of what's being discussed.

So what you meant to say was there are NO giant enclaves of muslims in Sydney forcing Australians to move out of their neighbourhoods through intimidation... right ...

edit on 31-7-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: =

(post by GusMcDangerthing removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
My position involves flying every couple of weeks all over the country and speak from vast experience at all airports.

A couple of weeks ago i needed to remove my sons number plate, used a phillips head screw driver and put it in my handbag. It was the large/long kind. i forgot it was in there and the next day was at the airport. I was getting out my phones, lighters etc from my bag when i saw it at security. I thought oh jeez, well thats going to get found and thrown in the bin. Nope, my bag went straight through the scanner with the bloke looking at the screen and onto the plane i went.

Regional airport security completely different. Dont even try to get through with two lighters in your bag ... they will find them.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

So what you meant to say was there are NO giant enclaves of muslims in Sydney forcing Australians to move out of their neighbourhoods through intimidation... right ...

I mean the exact opposite and not only have I been clear on this but you also know it. People find that their old, familiar surroundings have changed so much that they either move, or wait till the family moves from the area. Because traditional inhabitants then no longer identify with the area, or don't feel comfortable there, those who do, move in. This is not a groundbreaking concept, it's widely known and not the first time I've mentioned it in this thread. Surely you are famailiar with it.

You are merely arguing that my use of the words 'giant muslim enclave' are not appropriate for this case but by all definitions, it's perfectly appropriate to use in this case. Lakemba is a suburb, therefore can be deemed to be large and I chose to use 'giant'. Get over it. as for 'muslim', it is no secret that the neighborhoods I've listed are majority muslims populations, or harbour large muslim populations. I don't see it as a stretch to call them giant muslim enclaves by the correct definition.

If that isn't what you are arguing then I don't know what it is. you're just being deliberately belligerent, I guess. You don't like how I've presented the facts because I display a disdain for the situation, or perhaps you are blind to it through personal circumstances.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth

originally posted by: Cauliflower
One less "Islamic-inspired" terrorist tragedy we have to read about.
Something about Sydney that we need to know?

Its over run with Lebanese.

Really....

Last I heard your state has been overwhelmed by Pauline Hanson supporters.. 😨
So you support Muslim terrorists over a legitimate political party?

All Muslims in Australia should be in internment camps like the Germans, Italians and Japanese were in WW2. It's disgraceful that they be allowed to live here. Most are on welfare yet drive new Germans cars. The drug trade is quite lucrative you see.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macdon

originally posted by: mazzroth

originally posted by: Cauliflower
One less "Islamic-inspired" terrorist tragedy we have to read about.
Something about Sydney that we need to know?

Its over run with Lebanese.

Really....

Last I heard your state has been overwhelmed by Pauline Hanson supporters.. 😨
So you support Muslim terrorists over a legitimate political party?

All Muslims in Australia should be in internment camps like the Germans, Italians and Japanese were in WW2. It's disgraceful that they be allowed to live here. Most are on welfare yet drive new Germans cars. The drug trade is quite lucrative you see.

It is possible that you may have completely and utterly lost the plot .

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

In my opinion they have found it. You might believe that opinion to be extreme but your attitude sees to be this is business as usual.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

I do not particularly like muslims, in general I find them difficult and rude, although in saying that, I have met a few that were genuinely nice.

I also do not particularly like Brussel sprouts, I find them disgusting in fact, but like muslims I do not necessarily want to see them eliminated. I am more of a live and let live kinda guy.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I do not particularly like muslims, in general I find them difficult and rude, although in saying that, I have met a few that were genuinely nice.

I also do not particularly like Brussel sprouts, I find them disgusting in fact, but like muslims I do not necessarily want to see them eliminated. I am more of a live and let live kinda guy.

I identify with your first paragraph greatly. One of my former besties is muslim and we were close as friend get and I shared ramadan meals and bayram with them as much as parties and anything every day that people do. But as we got older we drifted apart and although we're still somewhat in touch, the world and our country has changed. I no longer accept that their Mum doesn't speak English even though she's been here for forty years. Not only that but the father is a murderer and the son as a result became a lawyer and works in family law now and I often notice that he uses our laws to get muslim men off scott free for beating the sht out of their wives and keeping them from any sort of payment and often from their children.

Over the years I felt less and less safe in places they lived which were meant to becoming more and more safe. Safe for them, not for me. I don't hate them, they were always kind to me but things have got to the point where that otherwise extreme view above is going to be on the table as an option one day if things going south. Amazing, right? How did we get to the point where that is even something any of us would consider even imagining? It's because they and their defenders have allowed it to, or even pushed it this way.

As a leap from what we've been arguing about, when was the last time anyone here was scared of a buddhist or buddhism was over represented on the ABC, or anywhere? Haven't you noticed the overwhelmingly muslim propaganda?' Like them, they're normal, everything's okay, go about your business'. If everything was okay then there wouldn't nee to be any propaganda.

EDIT: I missed reading the last part of your comment. I don't want to see muslim eradicated, I want them in their own countries or anywhere but mine.

edit on 31-7-2017 by GusMcDangerthing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

EDIT: I missed reading the last part of your comment. I don't want to see muslim eradicated, I want them in their own countries or anywhere but mine.

Their own countries ?

Religion is not held to a country, what about the Muslims that were born here in this country, where exactly do you think they belong

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
www.news.com.au... ws-story/d61d05bb44c89633bbf49687e9aa4d65

oh looky, it only took 24hrs

A NOTE found in a Sydney rubbish bin led police to conclude an alleged airline attack had been planned. They were wrong.

Police said today the document had now been ruled out of the investigation after confirming it had belonged to another occupant of the apartment block.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I can't open the linked page for some reason.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

damn long links..

here ya go:

Link

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Thankyou.

However, national security agencies are confident they have destroyed the alleged terror plot and eliminated the threat posed by them.

Now I feel all warm and fuzzy and far safer...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopennotfeariswhatweneed

Thankyou.

However, national security agencies are confident they have destroyed the alleged terror plot and eliminated the threat posed by them.

I appreciate the use of sarcasm. I feel equally ill at ease with so many potential, likely threats to us roaming free in our country and even worse that some among our own think it's a good idea for them to be, or even that we allow more in.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Thankyou.

By the way, if you have your eyes and ears open then you'll know as well as I do that a device was almost brought onto a plane. There is no doubt that people could have been killed.

Your attitude is part of what will kill people and you should be #ing ashamed of yourself.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Thankyou.

By the way, if you have your eyes and ears open then you'll know as well as I do that a device was almost brought onto a plane. There is no doubt that people could have been killed.

Your attitude is part of what will kill people and you should be #ing ashamed of yourself.

So who was killed? Why should I be ashamed?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Thankyou.

So who was killed? Why should I be ashamed?

None of us, luckily and your attitude is why you should be ashamed - it reeks of complacency.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join