It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Minting Islamic State's Coins??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I was scoping out youtube when I came up on a video of an inside view into the economy of IS. What I saw were several denominations of coins in Gold, Silver, and copper coin bullion. These are not hammered hand smithed coins in some backyard. These are mass quantity computer calibrated machine stamped coins from an established mint. How the #!? Who would be producing these for them?? I doubt they seized the minting equipment from Syria or Iraq, I think they would have disclosed that.

Is it possible some of the Arab players in the GCC have been producing it?? Based on the video I found, which will likely be taken down soon since it is Daesh, these were not pre-existing coins from a few years ago. They are still actively producing these coins and have even expanded their denominations. The copper units appear to be like denominated in a 5 piece unit of FAL, as 20 of them equal 100Fal, or 1 silver dirham. They pegged their gold dinars to the market price of gold, but the silver dirham is set at 100 FAL. Have their been any reports that anybody knows about insofar as to who is minting these coins for them??

Seriously, how are we supposed to erase their existence if some state out their is minting them their own currency to keep their internal economy propped and combat ready?? Does anybody have a #ing clue?!?!

CIA, NSA, are you out there??? How the hell are you going to allow this to continue?? Why is this not coming up in the Senate Armed Services committee or other hearings in regards to Operation Inherent Resolve??

Soualiga Youth
AL-ḤAYĀT MEDIA CENTER, on July 28, 2017, released an English language and Arabic language video, with English captions. The video featured two narrators and, a Caucasian American narrator and an Arabic speaking narrator, both of whom are fighters with the Islamic State. What follows is transcribed from the video in question entitled: Inside The Khilafah.
The following is the transcribed video, video transcription by Wade Bailey, source Al-ḤAYĀT media center: “Despite the fierce and unrelenting campaign against the Islamic State may Allah preserve it. The State Wallamduillah, continues striving to carry out Allah’s order and to wage war on the Satatnic monetary system of the Tawagheet. Following the release of the gold dinar and silver dirham, the Islamic State is now rolling out the copper fez denomination of coins into the marketplace, to help facilitate smaller financial in a shari manner. The correlation between the new Islamic State coins has been set by the monetary committee, the value of the dinar corresponds to the market price of gold, while the value of one dirham is set, to the value of 100 fals. All goods and transactions must be priced and conducted using the new Islamic currency. This includes everyday goods as well as contracts, wages and services, including services provided by the Islamic State’s various departments. Wherever the Islamic State coins are available it is forbidden to deal with, the insidious banknotes that have no intrinsic value, and are printed at will by the Tawagheet. The subjects of Amir-ulmukhmineen are now cooperating and working closely, to ensure the successful implementation of the new Islamic currency. We ask Allah Azza wa-Jal, to bless this initiative and make us amongst the forerunners of those forbidding what is evil and enjoining that which is good.

They are actively waging a war on the global financial system in this way. So why exactly have they not been Gaddafi'd yet??? Who is minting their money for them??? I cant imagine they have a mint stashed away somewhere on their own territory, somebody is delivering this money to them.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Apparently these people were intent on doing it and maybe had already completed some.

www.num.ismaticnews.net...

I remember seeing somewhere about how they did have access to printers capable of producing high quality script and it is believed they have gotten a hold of a printer capable of printing pass ports, not forgeries mind you, but the real deal. Not out of the question for them to have the capability of producing their own coins. Apparently it is a part of their plan to destabilize the West with gold and silver coins produced by the ISIS state...we shall see.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Duh, The Federal RESERVE!

where did they get those FORD truck from?

Those Nike shoes?

That Adidas's gear.

Or that weaponry?

Same place the CIA, NSA, Homeland get their stuff from.

Wake up folks, you're inside a soap opera.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Yeah, I agree with DJMSN. I also don't think it's smart to assume they have no printing equipment. They've been selling massive amounts of oil for years now & they've also been selling all kinds of other goods, from contraband & antiquities to people/slaves. This means that their hands are pretty deep in the underworld economy, so it's not like they don't have the resources or connections to get pressing equipment.

Also, I did a quick google search for "coin pressing equipment" and it immediately showed models of equipment ranging from $1,600 to $11,000. That's incredibly cheap. So maybe you're just overestimating how advanced this is? If anything, I'd be more concerned about all of the gold & silver they'd have to have access to in order to make a large amount of these coins. Then again, you can buy gold through vending machines in some Gulf countries, so that may not be a big deal either.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well I am thinking ahead here,

since our leaders in Europe are hell bent on fulfilling their Islamic state fetish I may as well get to the front of the line, what is the current exchange rate to GBP...

It could be useful if it is a good rate at the moment, I could make a killing when the shower of f#cking sh1t roll over and give our countries away to this filth within the next decade..

RA
edit on 29-7-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

give our countries away to this filth within the next decade..

Newsflash: Skull & Bones already took over our countries during the last decade.

With regards to the OP, I'm putting my money on the Daesh that actually made it.

The West’s denial regarding Saudi Arabia is striking: It salutes the theocracy as its ally but pretends not to notice that it is the world’s chief ideological sponsor of Islamist culture. The younger generations of radicals in the so-called Arab world were not born jihadists. They were suckled in the bosom of Fatwa Valley, a kind of Islamist Vatican with a vast industry that produces theologians, religious laws, books, and aggressive editorial policies and media campaigns...

Saudi Arabia, an ISIS That Has Made It

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Talk about blood money...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Just remember that you will either have to convert or factor in your jizya.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I see a Red Shield and I want to paint it black...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
Duh, The Federal RESERVE!

where did they get those FORD truck from?

Those Nike shoes?

That Adidas's gear.

Or that weaponry?

Same place the CIA, NSA, Homeland get their stuff from.

Wake up folks, you're inside a soap opera.

Sounds like you are in your own soap opera world ? They acquired most of the booty from fleeing Iraqi's in 2014 and taking from the territories where they once roamed. Are you in Moscow by any chance ? No ok I believe You ho ho.
Are all the Daesh scum wondering around in Adidas and Nike ? I hadn't noticed.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
They announced their plan to start a real currency shortly before someone started beheadings on their behalf, and replaced their cause with one that is a text book match for the "terrorists" we've been at war with since bush fell the twin towers.

The CIA made them what they are- that currency is the reason.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Probably Pakistan. Or maybe even China or India.

If you got money they'll make anything.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Jump to 2:15 in the op video. He stole Donald's hand gestures!

On a serious note, those gestures must be a body language tool used to express confidence, strength etc.. or something. He does look like he knows what he's talking about. Maybe their snackbars aren't as bad as we think?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I remember the scandal with fake gold shipped to China a few years back... Surely the real one went somewhere... And didn't the Rothschild drop gold a while ago?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Yeah that must be exactly what I was talking about. Iraqi drag queens trying to hide, totally what I meant about lines of Ford and Toyota Trucks and folks in Nike and Adidas wear, also about how the CIA created this mess and started out funding them in the 1st place.

But that wouldn't be what my little tongue and cheek factual statement was about, nah, not at all.

go back to insulting people, you're good at that, leave the facts to those who want to seek them.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
They have high quality cameras and make very well filmed and edited videos.

IS aren't a couple of goons that use scrap metal and old tech. These guys know what they are doing and are well equipped.

It's obvious for years that someone is funding them very well.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
more than a month ago... I read an article of IS coining Gold, Sharia Compliant Gold coins... the article never attempted to prove where the 'Mint' was or whom was striking the gold bullion for IS (Islamic State)
we generally tend to think that Pakistan or Turkey or Saudi's would be the partner to make gold coins happen-- let's add Qatar to the short list because they have been 'Sanctioned' by the head-honcho for the Jihad Union (which is no doubt the USA shadow-government/deep-state)

I read the notice in my investing sites I read...I can't afford US Eagles or Canadian Maples...so I sure couldn't buy Jihadi State gold, even as a curiosity piece of history... but the article never mentioned the minted coins were available either...

I suppose all that exists are ceremonial or commemorative gold coins struck for the Elites and Supreme leaders and coins for the population are a long range Dream for the radical Islamists

never thought much more about the issuance of an ISIS/IS Gold Dinar on a grand scale in most of our lifetimes (50 more years down the road)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NowanKenubi

I think you're underestimating the the oil & natural gas wealth in that region. They wouldn't need the US to send them any gold for something like this especially since the US govt doesn't have it anyway.

As for the gold covered tungsten bars & other fake but "certified" gold (which also appeared in Ethiopia's central bank's vaults), that's a completely different can of worms. Imagine being loaned 16 ounces of gold, selling off 12 ounces of it, and then being asked to return the 16 ounces. They spread the remaining 4 ounces over tungsten to make it seem like the full 16 were in tact. That's an overly simplified version of what happened, but over a much larger scale.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I was pointing to the missing gold because they minted gold coins, not petroleum nor natural gases ones... haha

But seriously, thanks for the info.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Flip it over, and it is a shekel: Israel and ISIS are two sides of the same coin.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join