It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich Attended Party With 'IT Workers' The Night He Was Killed - Possible Awan Connection

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
kix

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is the baptism of fire that needs the Trump administration to convey the Change people want.

As someone who works with computers and such from 25 years ago, the whole private server scandal is a HUGE giveaway of the TON of illegal stuff the Clinton Machine had to hide. They trusted these guys so much that they gave them all the keys and I am sure those guys set up the private server.
Washerman must be having diarrea, because the Seth Rich matter is the missing piece in a puzzle that will surely convict a lot of DNC people.
Obviously the MSM doesn't want to touch this because it will surely rip the government appart, and nobody wants the status quo being destroyed...

My prediction Wasserman will commit suicide, the Anwar guys will also die in a weird accident...and the whole thing will be put under the rug..... or MAYBE BY SHEER LUCK) we will see the DNC burn...(hopefully)

Love to see Trey Goudy question Lynch, Wasserman Clinton and Commey on these matters..... Id even pay to see those hearings.

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
She will plead the 5th. sorry, edit. Anyone that is required to testify will also plead the 5th.

This is going to need someone like Colombo to dig in, not get shot in the head, and kill this snake once and for all.
edit on 29-7-2017 by fredrodgers1960 because: Just because

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Closing in on Crowdstrike.
THIS is a 25 minute video...but unveils new evidence that CrowdStrike is hiding so much.
Hint: It's NOT the Russians.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: rexsblues
a reply to: JinMI

I was just to about to link that vid. Man if Stefan's covering it, this is gonna get real.

Frankly, what makes it quite real is that the MSM will not touch it. The MSM is largely owned by the DNC heavyweights.

This collusion between the MSM conglomerates and the DNC needs to be investigated big time.

It is frustrating when internet sleuths investigate these things, uncover valuable pieces of the puzzle, present them on sites such as this one with validated factual material, and then all you hear from the Big Media is crickets!

Either the media political players are complicit, or they are being bribed, threatened, or they are being bought off. (The DNC is nearly bankrupt, isn't it?....takes a lot of $$ to pay people off...cheaper if they just suddenly "suicide" themselves.)

Was Seth Rich their "example" of what happens when you open your mouth or threaten to? It is so freakin' unreal that Seth's parents are so adamant that his murder not be speculated about. It wreaks of a deep fear of something happening to them or somebody they love. Thus....they just want it dropped and for everybody to just go with the OS.

edit on 29-7-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2017 by queenofswords because: spelling corrections

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Whoa. Great info!

Also, take a look at his photo of Seth Rich with
some co workers/friends.

www.wnd.com...

I can't tell if Imran Awan is one of them?
But there is one guy that looks like it could be him...
Or one of the Awan brothers.

If so, unreal!

Also, Nancy Pelosi knew who Imran was, he had access
to her iPad. This was in a Wikileaks email.
edit on 29-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

A theory -

Someone / persons within the Democratic party were compromised by Pakistani ISI / foreign intelligence with ties to ISI.
The Awan brothers were sent in as IT staff, further compromising other Democrats.
The Awan network spreads, dragging in DWS and Pelosi in addition to members on certain important committees (national security / foreign relations / intelligence / Homeland security).
The "payments" are in fact pay offs to not expose the Democrats.
The Awan brothers get access to DNC via Schultz.
Congressional IT security discovers problems, begins investigations.
Seth Rich discovers more than he should, either reporting the info up or to a compromised source, resulting in his silencing.
The DNC lawsuit is in danger of exposing even more - people involved had to die.
Awan brothers were the ones using voice altering equipment to threaten opposing counsel to end the suit
Awan brothers nailed dead to rights, they start to flee, leaving the democrats holding the bags so to speak.
Certain Dems panic, stonewall, obstruct in order to try and save their careers / selves.

The failure to elect Clinton represents a failed foreign operation to install a controllable government inside the US. When that failed the second option is used. To sow as much confusion and animosity inside the US government as to cripple it. Democrats / people involved see cooperating with this action as a means to save themselves and they go along with it.

Enter russia collusion, secret but not meetings, impeach trump, undermine him at every turn, accuse him of everything they can, dont confirm his choices, block legislation etc etc etc.

If you cant control the US then take them out via turmoil. We will be so busy trying to fix ourselves we wont have time to watch other things.

Followed by week 2...

This brings us to today.
edit on 29-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

So what happens when its figured out that they tracked down how rich copied the data, which was fully released after he was killed as per his own life insurance.

Then wasserman fabricated the Russia BS to cover it all up along with the DNC.

?

Can we let some lead slip its way into the backs of their heads?

I mean we are heading to war with Russia over this and we are more divided as a country. Amateur propaganda is now a pass time and my fellow citizens are defending the swamp in a titatnic effort of intellectual dishonesty.

Who cares right? Why be honest? It is really all a game.

Lets eff our country up! Just so long as some democrat politicians dont look bad.

Do we take them to court? Ooh how rich. How noble. They probably killed rich in cold blood like a cheap banana republic would, but no we are better than that.

We need to be civilized, unless no one is watching. Then we kill people we dont like, frame democratically elected leaders, accuse an old advisary of BS with no evidence in hopes of a war to kill my brothers and divide our country for the sake of not a year of baseless witch hunts, but possibly several years.

Looks to me like someone needs to die.

Everyone is so damned smart, but retarded enough to fall for all this.

I will live to see those people eat crow in tears instead of in butt hurt.

I hope the first mushroom cloud is over those dumbasses.

edit on 7 29 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I think the russian collusion bs became a convenient catch all blame for some Dems to use.

ETA -
Wasserman Schultz Seemingly Planned To Pay Suspect Even While He Lived In Pakistan

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The guy in the background Imran Awan is probably in his mind practicing his santanic incantation at Trey Gowdy ...

originally posted by: burntheships
I wonder if the link between Seth and Imran Awan is here in this video?

When Trey Gowdy was questioning Jeh Johnson on the DNC server,
and asked "why would the victim of a crime not turn over a server?"

Look who is right behind him, and Awan even raised his eyebrow
with concern over the question!

So Awan attended these hearings?

Was Awan also at the party?

edit on 19Sat, 29 Jul 2017 19:22:35 -0500pm2017-07-29T19:22:35-05:0022pmE35p7 by GraciaEspn because: My statement was incomplete .

edit on 19Sat, 29 Jul 2017 19:23:37 -0500pm2017-07-29T19:23:37-05:0023pmE37p7 by GraciaEspn because: Wrong words

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Puppet String News‏ @NewsPuppet 9h9 hours ago

#MAGA #SethRich #politican2017 #Hannity #Tucker Retweet! www.puppetstringnews.com...
Imran Awan went to bar with Seth Rich day he was killed.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Not IA, imo.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Puppet String News‏ @NewsPuppet 9h9 hours ago

#MAGA #SethRich #politican2017 #Hannity #Tucker Retweet! www.puppetstringnews.com...
Imran Awan went to bar with Seth Rich day he was killed.

This photo is a junk theory. It itself has been debunked. That is without a doubt NOT Imran. That and the fact that the photo has been proven to have been taken long prior to the night Seth was killed. Tracy Beanz broke it down this morning...

Also, Wheeler clearly stated that he was unable to get any info about the attendees of the IT party, that would include photos. Crap proposals like this tick me off because it just muddies the water. /pol is usually on top of their game, but this post (where I believe the image came from) was either from somebody trollin, drunk or just plain stupid.
edit on 30-7-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Why I posted without comment with the source. Thanks for the debunking.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

A theory -

Someone / persons within the Democratic party were compromised by Pakistani ISI / foreign intelligence with ties to ISI.
The Awan brothers were sent in as IT staff, further compromising other Democrats.
The Awan network spreads, dragging in DWS and Pelosi in addition to members on certain important committees (national security / foreign relations / intelligence / Homeland security).
The "payments" are in fact pay offs to not expose the Democrats.
The Awan brothers get access to DNC via Schultz.
Congressional IT security discovers problems, begins investigations.
Seth Rich discovers more than he should, either reporting the info up or to a compromised source, resulting in his silencing.
The DNC lawsuit is in danger of exposing even more - people involved had to die.
Awan brothers were the ones using voice altering equipment to threaten opposing counsel to end the suit
Awan brothers nailed dead to rights, they start to flee, leaving the democrats holding the bags so to speak.
Certain Dems panic, stonewall, obstruct in order to try and save their careers / selves.

The failure to elect Clinton represents a failed foreign operation to install a controllable government inside the US. When that failed the second option is used. To sow as much confusion and animosity inside the US government as to cripple it. Democrats / people involved see cooperating with this action as a means to save themselves and they go along with it.

Enter russia collusion, secret but not meetings, impeach trump, undermine him at every turn, accuse him of everything they can, dont confirm his choices, block legislation etc etc etc.

If you cant control the US then take them out via turmoil. We will be so busy trying to fix ourselves we wont have time to watch other things.

Followed by week 2...

This brings us to today.

' Right On The Money' so far!
Add that the Awans also had Dem congressional info and emails directed to a CAIR server, whereby garnered classified info is sent to Pakistan and CAIR is given the ability to blackmail Dems in congress to support/propose legislation and propaganda in their favor.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Why does my Google phone keep crapping out every time I post on ATS?!

"Ok, Google. Are you anyway affiliated with the CIA?"

"Who me?"

Google phones are terrible. Sounds like maybe your phone has been hacked.

I had some serious problems with a Google phone in the past.

Damned black hats.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Just another nothing burger thread that will die in 1-2 days.

DWS' attitude does not suggest a nothingburger. Ever since Awan was busted, she's looked like she's about ready to jump in front of a speeding train.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Ive been thinking about how Seth Rich might play into this. Its entirely possible he discovered nothing and was in fact the wikileaks source. by exposing the DNC stuff to wikileaks he inadvertently jeopardized the operation the awan brothers had going on. Turning over DNC servers to the FBI would most likely have exposed the total extent of what was going on.

They killed Rich to try and contain the fallout and save their operation.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I've often felt that the whole Russian narrative was inserted at least in part as a deflection from the probability that the DNC emails were not hacked by Russia, but leaked by Seth Rich who was murdered for it. I also think that it has something to do with Pedo/Pizzagate and it's implications ie: as it relates to Podesta and what looks like some sort of Satanic network.

That they flat out refused to hand over the servers for forensic analysis was very telling.

Something stinks and I think it's appropriate for Trump to be lashing out at Sessions for not investigating or making sure that the FBI tracks all this stuff down.

That Obama is running a war room op and working with his insiders is also very problematic and troubling. MSM collusion is also troubling.

I hope it all gets straightened out, but that will require some high level indictments.

edit on 31-7-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Ive been thinking about how Seth Rich might play into this. Its entirely possible he discovered nothing and was in fact the wikileaks source. by exposing the DNC stuff to wikileaks he inadvertently jeopardized the operation the awan brothers had going on. Turning over DNC servers to the FBI would most likely have exposed the total extent of what was going on.

They killed Rich to try and contain the fallout and save their operation.

Remember the Podesta email from WL #36082...where Podesta says: "I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it."?

Maybe SR was made an "example of"...as a warning to the Awans in order keep them in line...from leveraging what they knew over the DNC.
edit on 31-7-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join