It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abandoned police headquarter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Wow! That's a huge amount of work!

It'll take weeks to go through that (an I don't have the time) but let me give some impressions:

* first - the hieroglyphs are well copied, though there are enough "other things" in there that are either badly done or outright mistakes. One section appeared to be copied from some of the New Kingdom (or later) material. I expect that these are copied from a book. These aren't documents but are symbols copied from various documents.
* second - some (most) of the occult symbols are actually alchemical in nature. Whoever (more than one person, I believe) did this was into modern Magick.
* third - from the shape of the hieroglyphs, I suspect that what they're copying is from a scroll (e.g. the Papyrus of Ani ) ... which would be about the right date. I don't have a complete book of this scroll so I can't scan it for the
things I recognize.
* the yellow and blue detatched panel is amusing because it includes the hieroglyphs (from the temple of Ramesses II) of "the common people rejoice". However, the scales of justice on the left of the symbol are not Egyptian.
* the "bird in the box" is the spelling of the goddess, Hathor. I also see the symbols for "true of voice/justified" (i.e., "the deceased.") "Son of Re" shows up several times... which SHOULD be followed by a king's name, but isn't (and that tells me they're copying groups of hieroglyphs without really knowing what they are.

Quite interesting. Someone spent a lot of time on this. Will look at things later (pick on it for awhile) and see if I can get anything else. I can only read a small selection of hierolyphic phrases... enough to get me into trouble but not enough to function as a translator (that takes years... decades of work.)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
looks like some edgy occult cult or something, nothing to worry about
oh, also wrong forum
edit on 28-7-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This seems far too much work for local kids to pull off... Even over generations of different highschool kids continuing the work of those before them.

And mind you, much of the hieroglyphics appear to be done by the same person. And At the very least done by people trained in the same hand as the similarities are uncanny.

Im not one to sensationalize, but this is something.... dark? Or at least something only few understand the mechanics and purpose of. (The unknown is scary) The parts that stuck out to me (only half way through to be honest, but wanted to note this) are the drawing that apoears to be a tower communicating with a satellite, and the circle on the floor with multiple languages written, whose translations give you things like “Man Machine Person/entry” and (Yesod - Kabballah tree of life "Foundation” - Yesod is the foundation upon which God has built the world. It also serves as a transmitter between the sephirot
above, and the reality below. It is likened to the 'engine-room' of creation.
(man machine
from chinese)

Which has me thinking, could this be a sort of jumping off point??? Or at least what people are attempting here? Couple this with all of the references to constellations, saturn and its moon's makes this almost seems like an astral plane travel hub of sorts.

See, this is why i don't like to think too hard or sensationalize. We just got to "astral plane travel hub" in 2 minutes.... sigh...

Or it could just be an avant-garde art project someones been working on since the 70's. Can we please just go with that before my brain seizes up??
edit on 28-7-2017 by seaswine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If you're a teenager, and fascinated with Egyptian Hieroglyphs, where would you get to "practice" playing the role of "scribe" ?

Find an abandoned building and practice by copying some Hieroglyphic texts onto the walls, when stand back and admire your handiwork.

The inscriptions aren't done neat enough for an expert, that is some kid trying out his hand.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
The inscriptions aren't done neat enough for an expert, that is some kid trying out his hand.

Actually, what you're seeing is the "script" form of hieroglyphs that they usually used for papyrus. it's not Demotic but it is a similar "reduced" format. See "Papyrus of Ani" for a similar set of symols.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm going to reserve judgment until I get some coordinates for the location. I want to see what's around it. From the picture on the link it looks rural, but without a larger view it's hard to say.

My initial reaction is, this is far too difficult for any "kid" to do, even one trying to be cool. But, again, I'll reserve judgment because the address did not compute in Google (which is odd). So, this could be a ruse, or it could be real and weird, but until we know....it's in the 'questionable' category.

ETA...a couple of Google inquiries show a pretty large city nearby (two in fact). so this could well be just some BS. Then again, it may not be.

OP...please provide additional details!

edit on 7/28/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

and clearly you didn't read this,

it's also common that some like to use cryptic, satanic or maybe even esoteric symbols.

plus hood rat doesn't necessarily mean a skank, drunk, or gang member, it also can apply to others that are sneaking around doing useless sh@@ in the hood.

Why assume they did not read that portion? Maybe they read it and thought "ok. So what? So what if they like to draw esoteric symbols? That does not mean that every symbol ever drawn was done by one of those types."

And it really doesn't matter if it's a homeless man or the King of Prussia, anybody can be possessed by a demon under the right/wrong circumstances. And anybody can draw symbols, too. I personally wont argue for, or personally jump to myself, any conclusions. I've been in abandoned buildings and never saw anything quite this uh, sophisticated. So I will say that Because that is all I know.
edit on 7/28/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Reminds me of the abandoned Byberry mental hospital in Philly.

We used to find all kinds of creepy stuff there. Good times.

There was an old fort that had a bunch of stuff like this. Luckily it got saved and restored.

The same goes for the abandoned pickle factory that was here too.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Actually, what you're seeing is the "script" form of hieroglyphs that they usually used for papyrus. it's not Demotic but it is a similar "reduced" format. See "Papyrus of Ani" for a similar set of symols.

It isn't demotic at all see the rosette stone as an example. The hieroglyphs seem to be backwards the writer didn't realize Egyptian is read from right to left. The easy way to tell is its read in the direction the animals and people face. But our copier here didn't know this I saw reversed symbols as well. He was attempting to copy them without understanding how they work.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

The site its difficult to access, and the coordinates are correct, its near the beach, but you cant see the building from outside. One city near is marbella, at 10 km, and the other one fuengirola, at 16km. I know that not a lot of people knows about the site bcause i have some friends that have been living here all his life and didnt notice it, and in the building theres a guard with dogs that let me to get the photos. I asked him about the place but he didnt knew anything

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Boletus
Okay i just came again today and i found a #ing paper in the planet of Saturn room. It wasnt there last time. I had to clean it because it was full of #

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boletus

... and the coordinates are correct,...

What coordinates? I don't see any, and this is why I am asking.

The only thing I saw was an address, and this is what doesn't look up correctly.

What are the coordinates?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

m.imgur.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It Looks like a diccionary to decypher

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Dude you fit in to ATS like a glove! It would have been better to upload the photos to ATS and have all the info in the thread instead of just linking it, but I understand how much more work that is.

Good work in deciphering so much. Wish I could be there personally. The artist clearly had a decent knowledge of various cultures' take on occult magic. Interesting that there is Egyptian, Sanskrit, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Chinese. It appears to me to have all been done in the same handwriting. It must have taken a long time for one person to do.

Can you give some more details on the references to communism and pax cultura?

Have you found seven or nine sided stars with glyphs inside yet?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Why does this remind me of the story of Bruno Borges in Rio Branco, Brazil?

Are the guards there 24/7?

How is someone getting access to the area with the guards on duty?

The guards let you in, but they wouldn't let people in that would do damage to the place would they?

If folks are coming to the place and doing mischief then they must have a way to get in that circumvents the guards.

I would look for that point of entry.

edit on 29-7-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

A typical response from someone with zero knowledge of the occult...

This is not simple graffiti. This is very skilled occult symbolism. Someone went through a lot of time and effort for this. Meaning there was some serious intention behind it. As the photographer mentioned, there appears to be a curse against Israel in one part.

Believe it or not, words and symbols have significant power. They carry frequencies and can influence the material word when uttered properly and in the right setting. You people know nothing of what lies behind the shadows. Though you will. In time...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The site its difficult to access, and the coordinates are correct, its near the beach, but you cant see the building from outside. One city near is marbella, at 10 km, and the other one fuengirola, at 16km. I know that not a lot of people knows about the site bcause i have some friends that have been living here all his life and didnt notice it, and in the building theres a guard with dogs that let me to get the photos. I asked him about the place but he didnt knew anything

Hmmm. Why a building with guards and dogs, to protect an abandoned police station? Is it 24/7?
Is there other active buildings on the same site?
Like NSB4D asks: would someone only access that building by going by the guard-station, or is there other ways to get-in?

Just a thought: why do we collectively write-off any new writings like these, as being from: "Kids, drunks or stoners", yet we believe that ancient writings from tombs and caves was done by the most highly anointed scribes of their time?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Byrd

It isn't demotic at all see the rosette stone as an example. The hieroglyphs seem to be backwards the writer didn't realize Egyptian is read from right to left. The easy way to tell is its read in the direction the animals and people face. But our copier here didn't know this I saw reversed symbols as well. He was attempting to copy them without understanding how they work.

Yes, as I said, it's not Demotic. It's what is loosely known as "script hieroglyphs" and you can see any number of examples of it. Possibly the most famous is the tomb of Thutmoses III.

The hieroglyphs are NOT backwards because Egyptians wrote in both directions (left to right and right to left as you can see in this one image from the temple of Karnak)

The person is clearly copying from something, though I can't tell if it's from a tomb or a papyrus scroll.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

m.imgur.com...

A pretty bad set of imitation Egyptian hieroglyphs - again we see the "Son of Re" words but this person has no idea about how to really write hieroglyphs or that they actually mean something. There's an attempt to draw the Horus of Edfu (I think) but it fails pretty badly.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join