It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abandoned police headquarter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hello. Im new here. Theres An abandoned police headquarter near my house that its full of paintings of hieroglyphs,different types of languages and a lot of symbols. Heres a rundown maked on 4chan. Anyone who can help its welcomed. This site its #in crazy docs.google.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Hi!

Don't know why, but looking through those pictures gave me a strange, uneasy feeling.....can't put my finger on why!!

Good find, are these pictures taken by yourself?

S&F

DS

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I could go again to get better photos of everything you need, i just want to know whats going on there and solve all this sht

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: D4rk5t4lk3r
Yes, i took all of them. I been there 5 times alone, and the feel in that building its not good...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Boletus

I'm afraid I don't think I'll be able to help solving it, just interested in the photos and what other ATS experts might come up with.

DS

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Graffiti from someone or some people into the occult. go to almost any abandoned building you may be surprised what you find

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Can we identify any of the languages written?

Obviously someone enjoyed writing "satan" and inverted pentagrams in many places, but the variety of other languages/hieroglyphs are especially intriguing.

What country is this in?

Is there any history on the police headquarters and when it was abandoned, or any info like that?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

so a hood rat, or a bunch of em, broke into a abandoned building and scrawled a bunch of graffiti on most of the walls.
whats so crazy about that?

that is one of the hood rats favorite past time. it's also common that some like to use cryptic, satanic or maybe even esoteric
symbols.

nothing to this just harmless meaningless scrawl. now if animal, baby or other sacrifices start to turn up then maybe time to worry.
😬👹👹👹👹

edit on 28-7-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Sooooo a hobo would make that that could take days to make just to troll? The site is big and theres writtings on every wall

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Reminds me of the abandoned Byberry mental hospital in Philly.

We used to find all kinds of creepy stuff there. Good times.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
If this is a modern building, with symbols drawn in recent times, that hardly qualifies it for the "ancient" catagory.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Its from 192x, and the paintings appears to be from 1972

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

so, that doesn't mean sh@@. how long had it been abandoned. looks like a fairly long time. it could have been done over a very long period of time.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The first i saw was that little man riding a little motorboat at highspeed:

Maybe drug traffickers "hieroglyphs", created by a drug trafficker that was his best customer? Or a bored and drunk cop that had to do duty there alone, for years..

Keep us informed, i love such places...

edit on 28 7 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Quite. By the usual definitions, "ancient civilisation" counts as something a lot older than that.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I saw one line that sounds italian and translated into " Attention dangerous place "

Attenzione spazio cuantice.

The first two words are italian means attention ..... space, but the third word "cuantice" is romanian, meaning "quantum".

Attention, quantum space.

Whatever the F@#k it means

Following on I found this:

Quantum space theory is a pilot-wave theory [1] (similar to de Broglie’s double solution theory, [2] the de Broglie-Bohm theory, [3] and Vigier’s stochastic approach [4]) that mathematically reproduces the predictions of canonical quantum mechanics while maintaining a completely lucid and intuitively accessible ontology. The theory takes the vacuum to be a physical fluid with low viscosity (a superfluid), and captures the attributes of quantum mechanics and general relativity from the flow parameters of that fluid. This approach objectively demystifies wave-particle duality, eliminates state vector reduction, reveals the physical nature of the wave function, and exposes the geometric roots of Heisenberg uncertainty, quantum tunneling, non-locality, gravity, dark matter, and dark energy—making it a candidate theory of quantum gravity and a possible GUT.

einsteinsintuition.com...
edit on 28-7-2017 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

so a hood rat, or a bunch of em, broke into a abandoned building and scrawled a bunch of graffiti on most of the walls.
whats so crazy about that?

that is one of the hood rats favorite past time. it's also common that some like to use cryptic, satanic or maybe even esoteric
symbols.

nothing to this just harmless meaningless scrawl. now if animal, baby or other sacrifices start to turn up then maybe time to worry.
😬👹👹👹👹

Clearly you must not have actually looked through all the pictures. Those writings are FAR from the scrawlings of a few drunken / stoned hood rats with some stolen cans of spray-paint and too much time on their hands!!! Far, FAR, from it!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

and clearly you didn't read this,

it's also common that some like to use cryptic, satanic or maybe even esoteric symbols.

plus hood rat doesn't necessarily mean a skank, drunk, or gang member, it also can apply to others that are sneaking around doing useless sh@@ in the hood.
edit on 28-7-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Whoa!! That is weird!

I can completely understand the uneasy feeling you refer to! If it was just harmless graffiti that would be one thing, but those writings took a while, and it's not just random S# either. It's very deliberate, and there's no go-overs/correction. The person, or persons, who did this knew these symbols (i.e. had them memorized). You can tell because there's no hesitation in the strokes. It's not like they were just copying characters from a book or document. Personally, I think the hieroglyphs and most of the satanic art work (pentagrams, etc) were done by the same person, the handwriting style is the same.

It is the deliberate nature of all of this, when taken as a whole, which makes it all so chilling.

If this was just the drunken / stoned ramblings of some "kids" trying to write some scary looking stuff and be cool, you wouldn't see the attention to detail. You'd just see some simple circles with pentagrams in them and crazy nonsensical symbols, but that's not what's here. The circles are nearly perfectly round (hard to do), the pentagrams have near perfect symmetry, but it's the additional embellishing which makes it so spooky. The circles and pentagrams are just the foundation, it's the other embellishments which convey the emotional side of it. Then there's all the hieroglyphs. Very, VERY, strange!

Excellent post!! In fact, FANTASTIC post!

The material you've presented here is potentially subject matter for literally "years" of discussion here on ATS!

(more later)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Believe me, I've seen the ramblings of graffiti artists and the like, possibly tens of thousands of examples, and I've never seen anything even remotely like this!

This isn't just some "useless S#". This was all very deliberate, and has a purpose, a message. Not just some random, esoteric, S# from some 'hood rats'.

edit on 7/28/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join