It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks for setting the field back 10 years Tom Delonge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Let me het this straight. Are you saying there is no evidence that some of these ufos defy explanation and need further serious investigation?

Or are you just saying there is no evidence linking ufos to aliens?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Flying saucers do make sense in the grand scheme of interstellar space travel to be honest ...

They would need to fly FTLS and need to find that one grain of sand on a planet size beach. Huge obstacles to overcome with some maybe impossible that we humans just blow off as not a big deal.

I suggest machines since they can be any size such as small lighted ships that could not have life on them and can withstand the sands of time so to speak, AND would explain why we have no real world wide contact. Distance and time are very hard things to overcome for a life form.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

There is no proof for minds made up, though you have never been off this tiny rock.

So you are suggesting you been off the planet then and have real physical alien proof. My mind is not made up, I'm waiting patiently, but I can understand the insurmountable obstacles that seemly are still there, otherwise we would have that proof.

edit on 28-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I sincerely doubt what I saw was a "human construct," but I'm not claiming "aliens" either. I don't know what it was.

I've posted about it before, so here's the quick version: perfect circle, red/amber color "light" with no glare (muted like sunrise behind thick clouds), going in a straight line from South to North, daytime sighting, underneath a cover of rain clouds (no rain at the time or lightning), about the speed of a fast helicopter, size of my thumbnail-ish from my POV, then after it passed me (a block or so west of my position), it sped up instantly creating a streak for about six inches my POV, then "poof" it just disappeared, not into the distance, but as if it were simply "gone" or fully cloaked.

So, yeah, I don't know what that was, but I'm sure of the basics of my description. This sighting is why I came to ATS, actually.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I wonder what technology might exist through quantum means that we have yet to discover. Tech that might allow for many things and many types of travel heretofore unknown...

Just saying, by what we know, you are correct. By what we don't know, it's all still possible... And that is crazy-making, I know! Not saying there IS some kind of ultra-tech out there better than our known-knowns, just saying "it's possible."

Entanglement, baby...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Wow! You know everything!

All hail Xtrozero!

All hail Xtrozero!

All hail Xtrozero!

Very mature...OK you win there are aliens here, please show me one...lol We are still in the faith phase of all this...Explain to me how belief in aliens differ than this below?

Faith
Strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Hopefully people are smart enough to not give this guy a dollar or purchase any of his products to hopefully discourage future conman.

Its really simple no disclosure has or will ever come from a documentary or book deal.

edit on 26731America/ChicagoFri, 28 Jul 2017 09:26:28 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Wow! You know everything!

All hail Xtrozero!

All hail Xtrozero!

All hail Xtrozero!

Very mature...OK you win there are aliens here, please show me one...lol We are still in the faith phase of all this...Explain to me how belief in aliens differ than this below?

Faith
Strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

Did I mention there is evidence That some ufos are Aliens? Are you putting words in my mouth?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

but I have accepted the truth that there just isn't anything truly alien in this story.

accepted the Truth ? well sounds to me like you're just disappointed not seeing E.T. on your doorstep.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Let me het this straight. Are you saying there is no evidence that some of these ufos defy explanation and need further serious investigation?

Well both. Today the only link to aliens is a human construct. What UFOs are we still do not know. Most are lights or small craft like objects. I do not think extremely small aliens are on them, so if they are anything, they are machines, but that is just a guess too.

What I'm saying is at this point in time we really have zero proof of aliens, we just assume they are as a way to explain them away, but UFO is "unidentified" and that is where we sit still unidentified...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I didn't expect anything else from Tom Delonge. Its an agenda to discredit the truth about the ufo phenomenon. 10 years down the road no-one will believe anything about alien life unless it's conform the Agenda.. The ufo community is owned , it's my opinion it's game over. Ufo's are entertainment now...

but to understand what is going on in the world one has to understand that they are a part of the puzzle that cant be ignored (words of Jim Marrs x1000 better researcher than Tom Delonge)

edit on 7282017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Love Your pants, those are cute... Do You believe in synchronicity? The reason I ask is, I was going through this thread searching for the answer of the "What do You mean by 6,000 years?" query and read a few "We" in sentences and I was thinking of the old saying "Who is 'We' do You have a turd in Your pocket? usually stated when faced w/something that one or more parties is not too hip in doing.. Also 'mouse' or other rodent can be used in lieu of a turd. Anyways, pockets are sometimes included in pants, so 'Ta Da' Synchronicity ...

6,000 is a low, low "guestimate" See: "Ancient Indian literature" which was ancient 6,000 years ago. You'll also find those writings describing "Flying Machines"

So Mr. Delonge turned out to be a "$ell Out"... Thats odd, ...... NOT (I think thats how the kids say it..)

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Best analysis I know of is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Watch at least the last 5 minutes of the video.

The announcement will be a big Hollywood production, Spielberg involved. The good point is that it will contain some actual info, possibly even new. But people can simply dismiss it as science fiction. So yes, I am disappointed, too, because nothing official ever comes out. But Tom DeLonge gives very interesting information in interviews on Coast to Coast and his books. People hate it because there is no real proof. I think his information is true and honest, in the sense that it shows us the perspective of a certain group of people (military). It may not be the absolute and final truth, but a valid viewpoint, nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I wonder what technology might exist through quantum means that we have yet to discover. Tech that might allow for many things and many types of travel heretofore unknown...

True, lets say aliens been here for 1 million years. One would think they would be here then, not smoke and mirrors still. We say government cover up, or Prime Directive etc all human ideas not alien to explain why they are not actually out in the open.

Just saying, by what we know, you are correct. By what we don't know, it's all still possible... And that is crazy-making, I know! Not saying there IS some kind of ultra-tech out there better than our known-knowns, just saying "it's possible."

Entanglement, baby...

Possible but since they are still smoke and mirrors not likely to have happened yet. One other thing to think about is life happens, must be throughout the universe. Life started very early on earth and was wiped out a couple of times to just come back in full force, and so that tells us that life happen quite commonly when conditions are right. If we suggest earth is perfect conditions we have only seen one species make it to the moon in 4.5 billion years and 4.5 billion is about 1/2 the life of the universe we see today with the first 5 billion years of just massive stars popping to super nova making the elements into what the universe is like today. So in 1/2 that time our planet got one species out of trillions to leave the planet, kind of. Not good odds for a lot of aliens flying around the universe...

Endless space but not endless time is a factor too.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Well both. Today the only link to aliens is a human construct. What UFOs are we still do not know. Most are lights or small craft like objects. I do not think extremely small aliens are on them, so if they are anything, they are machines, but that is just a guess too.

What I'm saying is at this point in time we really have zero proof of aliens, we just assume they are as a way to explain them away, but UFO is "unidentified" and that is where we sit still unidentified...

Well, actual ufos themselves, there are cases that defy explanation. Cases with evidence and multiple witnesess.

Bow do you know mist are small craft? There are many cases that involve huge ufos seen by multiple witnesess, and even tracked on radar. Militery sightings alone tell you thst these crafts can be huge.

But thst does not mean aliens, but the UFOS phenomenon is real.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Did I mention there is evidence That some ufos are Aliens? Are you putting words in my mouth?

I have no clue to what you want to say other than to seemly joke about my post.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

accepted the Truth ? well sounds to me like you're just disappointed not seeing E.T. on your doorstep.

I am disappointed....

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

but the UFOS phenomenon is real.

I agree, it is us humans that suggest they are aliens...I just do not see that point as the only answer, or one that has any evidence supporting.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

but the UFOS phenomenon is real.

I agree, it is us humans that suggest they are aliens...I just do not see that point as the only answer, or one that has any evidence supporting.

Thst is all i wanted to hear

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Do people expect that Gov would come clean about the UFO issue? sorry folks thats a can of worms that probably would be closed for a long time, sometimes they open up a bit and some worm come outs and they close it, plain and simply and you may say why? why?..... there are more harm than good right now if that would happen. We are still fighthing who has the bigger God yours or mine? now you open up another can of worms...see what i mean..

One thing, there is no Galactic Federation crap, akashi record or Ascension (in the way some ufo people want to paint it) stuff for the record, if you are intellengent enough you dont need to sign papers or treatys to justify stuff between peoples or races whatever you may want to call it, us humans need that because we tend to not honor the basic rules most of the times, higher ups dont need that they need only understading.

There is no evil race or good race, there is only personal intention pure and simply and most "Et's" are on that.

"Et's" dont see us like the "Human Race" they see us individually, personally not like an entire human race.

Not all "Et's" have good intention, and not all evil looking "Et's" actually have bad intention.

My 2 cents....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join